+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3 MA As Entry Profitable Reference

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I downloaded some indi in this mt5 but can not appear in mt4, what may be because broker that I use today is not INSTAFOREX?
    or indeed the indices are expired or not read mt4 that now does not update so?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,104 Times in 4,530 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I downloaded some indi in this mt5 but can not appear in mt4, what may be because broker that I use today is not INSTAFOREX?
    or indeed the indices are expired or not read mt4 that now does not update so? , or to the key or how dizzy ....... if in thought ''

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    or indeed the indices are expired or not read mt4 that now does not update so? , or to the key or how dizzy ....... if in thought ''

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

--- Update ---

--- Update ---

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    or indeed the indices are expired or not read mt4 that now does not update so? , or to the key or how dizzy ....... if in thought '

--- Update ---

or indeed the indices are expired or not read mt4 that now does not update so? , or to the key or how dizzy ....... if in thought '

--- Update ---

--- Update ---

--- Update ---

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kontut View Post
    -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------
    For the Moderator, Permission to make a trade so ...
    Although previously there is a thread that discusses the MA, because MA settings many types and many versions then I will limit the 3 MA alone that I often use the results of learning from mas Hendrix Ceker, thank mas Hend ilmunya. Thanks Mod for the space already given ...
    -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------
    To narrow this time we discuss 3 MA only MA 21, 34, and 90. for setting can be seen in picture below.

The function of the MA 90 is to know the current trend, in the MA 21 and 34 to determine when we entry. make sure the MA 90 has breakouth MA 90 and crossing ma 21 and 34.

Trends UP MA 90, 34, and 21 are under the candle
    Down Trends MA 90, 34, and 21 are above the candle

Recommended Entry
    So essentially our entry when the candle has been confirmed brekout MA 90 then we wait moment when the chase candle and enter in MA 21 and 34. Go buy purple circle in the form of swing / swing HL (valley). use trendline to help and ensure that the candle has brekout.

Prohibition of Entry

when will the trend end? we make sure it ends when the candle is not established HH but LH. we must be vigilant that a reversal may occur. while the entry ban when the candle moves flat with the characteristics of the MA 90 is in the middle of the candle.

So I can share hopefully this simple technique can be a consistent profit reference.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lanang For This Useful Post:

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

3 MA As Entry Profitable Reference

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------
    For the Moderator, Permission to make a trade so ...
    Although previously there is a thread that discusses the MA, because MA settings many types and many versions then I will limit the 3 MA alone that I often use the results of learning from mas Hendrix Ceker, thank mas Hend ilmunya. Thanks Mod for the space already given ...
    -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------
    To narrow this time we discuss 3 MA only MA 21, 34, and 90. for setting can be seen in picture below.

The function of the MA 90 is to know the current trend, in the MA 21 and 34 to determine when we entry. make sure the MA 90 has breakouth MA 90 and crossing ma 21 and 34.

Trends UP MA 90, 34, and 21 are under the candle
    Down Trends MA 90, 34, and 21 are above the candle

Recommended Entry
    So essentially our entry when the candle has been confirmed brekout MA 90 then we wait moment when the chase candle and enter in MA 21 and 34. Go buy purple circle in the form of swing / swing HL (valley). use trendline to help and ensure that the candle has brekout.

Prohibition of Entry

when will the trend end? we make sure it ends when the candle is not established HH but LH. we must be vigilant that a reversal may occur. while the entry ban when the candle moves flat with the characteristics of the MA 90 is in the middle of the candle.

So I can share hopefully this simple technique can be a consistent profit reference.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kontut For This Useful Post:

abas (2018-02-28), maksibanu (2018-02-28), sakhrul (2018-02-28)

+ Reply to Thread