+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Consistent Profit with AsamiFly EA. Let's download

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new to forex ... fully and I am just looking for automatic ways to make money from home ... Do you even recommend trading with forex robots in the current economy ?? How much can be made with forex robots and what is the best forex robot from your personal experience and I tried all the forex expert advisors, all of them lose or make a profit from it, I advise you to try using a manual system or to study market analysis. It's easy to make a profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Which robot is the best for forex trading? ummmm ... which is the best, like a robot that can type well and can work very fast, I mean, the speed of psoting and trading robots is very risky. I have tried around 1000 robots plus but nothing satisfies me. Some times they make a profit but after a while they lose more than they make a profit. I recommend all beginners, please always try because of manual trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just downloaded this EA yesterday. put it on my demo. This makes pending buying and selling all at once on the R and S lines. I think this EA uses a good strategy but in the forex market, we cannot predict 100% what will happen to the market. I will continue to test this EA for 1 - 4 weeks. and as long as this EA account can still do OP when it gets a signal, but don't worry because EA is safe automatically Stop loss ,, EA is better this is 24 hours non-stop ... if you are still in doubt please test a demo account ...

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it can be used as an alternative tool for traders to get profits, some robots might react to the wrong situation, so traders must keep an eye on robots and this is what many people don't understand about forex robots and they continue to state that ro bot is not good. You can work too hard in one day and think it won't make mistakes. Even if we overwork our brains, it will make mistakes in some calculations. Make arrangements very well and don't think greedy you can make a billion with a $ 10 investment using EA. Far from it.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I don't like using EA during my trading. I usually think EA might suggest us some wrong signals about trends. While munal trade helps us improve our trading skills there. So I prefer to use the munal trade. but both are important but more important is a good strategy because if you have very large capital and don't have a good strategy for trading, you cannot make a profit and lose your money but if you have small capital with a good strategy, you can get a good profit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lanang For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not recommend any trader to use the automatic trading strategy. I always suggest using manual trading methods, the reason is the risk is free and this is the only way to become a successful trader. The way to trade automatically is risky and untested. and for beginners I do not recommend using automatic trading because if they use the automated trading system at the beginning they will not be able to learn trade correctly but for traders my experts recommend automatic trading because they will be able to maintain automatic trading correctly.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't believe in robots that work because robots created by humans are also the most important and after all humans work better than robots but only new people who check them on demo accounts then try to work real with their minds but how to apply them. trading robots when applying all these features are the best learning points for newcomers

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for those who are bored with the analysis done, maybe they will do as you say dear. but, for those who still want to work hard, and learn to use manual trading is a mind that can make traders better and self-correction ... hihihihiii ....
    using a robot, it could also be considered a new problem. hihihihi ....

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Honestly, I am a programmer and have made EA very simple but have never used a robot in a real account except in testing again.

But I have a positive opinion in it because I am a programmer and know their abilities.

We can put any complex algorithms on them if we want.

One reason traders fail to use robots is due to lack of documentation.

There is a saying of being like a cold heart machine in trading, so that humans try to imitate the discipline of robots in trading.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how can a robot trade? it is absolutely impossible. because Forex is a business based on mind. Forex is one of the best businesses that is reliable and also profitable, but really needs a mind. robots can never think. always work according to our direction. and the Robot must work well if the programmer is handsome. because ugly programmers don't work with PReg_Match with scripts that we all notice from all good quotes by releasing focus by sky clouds and by good paper on the website to call curly initials to be entered with EA strings to help on requests to open us sequences that good by pseudo random theory in action.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast