+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: EasyForex V6 FOREX ROBOT (EA)

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes I use it ... and from my experience, using a robot I can get everything to work without predicting movement ... but have never done it because of losing a robot ... but I have never used a forex robot before, not because I don't want to, but because I'm not sure that they work. I don't want something that I should regret after using it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Robots are the best way to start this business if you want to lose all your money. I suggest you first have a general overview of the Forex market and how to trade manually ... and if the forex robot is very useful and makes a profit in demo mode and trial mode can be used in real accounts couse to see our losses, make us despair and knock my head

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading robots for me is a stupid job. most EA ads are more profitable and they say double your account in a week, 100 pips per day etc. for this reason I avoid EA. I think there is no best EA. The best EA is our trust. and I don't believe that most EA or robots are available on the market. Because each EA has some limitations and disadvantages. That is why none of them are perfect to one hundred percent. But we only need effective ones for our trade.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to know how many trades / positions have been opened in your account using this EA. and whether you use it in a demo or real account. and how much profit you get by using this ea and this is what we want to know ...... not just a trade statement ......... many ppl will only show the winning trades but hide the lost trades ... when we ask more about it they just shut up ... hmmmm

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I don't think forex robots can give me more profit. You see, sometimes I will still lose more by trading with forex robots there. For me, I have the experience to use several free robots with my own account. But I only lost some money in the end. So I do not believe in forex robots. and why don't I also think about it. because we get money from here and get many types of successes like the same forex.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not like to use Software. Also many use professional robots to handle the best. Robots are booming day by day. The software is actually a professional feeling. A designer can make it. But I am not a designer for that I have to rely on other people to make it. Even though I can modify the system. But I don't accept it. I am almost satisfied to deal privately. I see Currency transactions as a company. I don't look funny. Currency transactions are involved in the system.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hitachi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't recommend using ea. Because it's too risky and that's why I prefer manual trading rather than trading robots. But I recommend trading robots at that time when you have large numbers and you have good arrangements by following the right money management. it's important to get and survive trading robots and if you have them, you can definitely use automatic trading.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't rely on it completely not always able to win Man-made robot How do you think he is the best ??? * and the obvious difference is in psychological terms ... fearless robots to open positions or closed positions ... robots are also tireless, and most importantly, robots are not greedy .... but I never believed Robots were better than Human. Robots are a number of human commands, so I don't think it's more reliable than human thinking, so I don't use robots for my trade.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used an expert advisor in my initial trading and it was good at first but then I experienced problems with my connection and my account was fascinated and got an MC so I decided to go back to manual trading but I think some expert advisors can still be profitable if we are able to use it and still use good risk and reward ratios

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    programmers usually know how weak or good the system is, because they see it in detail on the backtest. Actually sometimes EA is used to filter conditions before being shot on a real account. and I only in dreams can offer you free risk, in the real world especially in Forex Trading there is no risk free, they will have a High Risk offer - High Gain, Low Risk - Low Gain, you must find one risk that you can handle and comfort but it can give you maximum benefit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast