+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: EasyForex V6 FOREX ROBOT (EA)

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    mujhe nahin lagata ki videshee mudra robot hamaare lie achchha paisa pradaan kar sakate hain, kyonki yah vyavasaay jokhim bhara aur ek gatisheel vyavasaay hai, isalie robot hamen har samay achchha munaapha nahin denge aur haan vyavasthaen robot ke saath laabh praapt karane ke lie adhik mahatvapoorn hain, lekin yadi aap laabh utpann karana chaahate hain susangat, aapako kisee bhee samay apane robot kee seting badalane kee aavashyakata hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never tried forex robots or I know they are profitable or not. but what will be the excitement of trading with forexbot and, I have used a robot but the results are not so good that's why don't use it anymore. I see that manual trading will be more meaningful in our trading life than using robots, right? we must know how our trading abilities and skills can make money for us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sakumba For This Useful Post:

maspion (2019-08-26)

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Guys I am a beginner in the Forex world but the expression of EA is new to me, so can anyone tell me what it means & how to make a chart including the EA? I hope Green trade for all of us and I just see that EA is not a good idea 3 years and I trade on forex, never seen EA get results it's better for you to depend on yourself and your analysis

6. The Following User Says Thank You to makaroni For This Useful Post:

dubrus (2019-08-30)

Senior Member goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,775 Times in 2,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each EA / robot has its own characteristics and specifications ,,, either trading with a robot or manual ,, still wrote the rules of entry and exit it ,,, there can be used at the time of sideway market and there is a trending,, essentially placement of EA when the exactly needed to achieve maximum results ...
    sorry if the comment is wrong ,,

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry I used the automatic exchange scheme or EA. I do not use robots because this is not a moneymaker. but EA or automatic swapping is a money making scheme. Robotic schemes are uncertain markets where income is insecure. and Do you have a type of scalping ea grouped with the Martingale system sir? used for the sideway market. I have but without indicators, only pure martingale

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Please, you don't believe in scalping software. If you want to remain in forex for a long time, make it yourself by practicing in a demo. There is no alternative & fast way in forex that can produce profits in a short time. try to research and study. If you rely on scalping software I think you can't stay in forex for a long time.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can use automated trading security for your trade. You use the highest profit and stop loss on the exchange. Some times it varies well but more time it brings bad cousequences. and automated trading strategies are really good too if you can drive it, you can get a lot of money easily, that's the truth trading is really about that, we know that automated trading is dangerous but it can be profitable too

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wahyudin For This Useful Post:

pujhe (2019-08-17)

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My RECOMMENDATION for this EA with 10,000 cents to 20,000 cents uses a 0.10 fixlot, so if you use ONLY 1K then only need 0.01 in the fixlot. If you use 1k with fixlot 0.10, this makes EA very risky. As you can see with a 0.10 fixlot in 5 months of testing you get 11 thousand profit (1100% wow high return but the risk is also HIGH)
    FIXLOT MUST Balance / capital divided into 10 thousand to 20 thousand (higher safer more). With 1K divide into 10K = 0.01.
    Please try the test again using the settings that I recommended above.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tong For This Useful Post:

wahyudin (2019-08-16)

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex robots are good and very good at making profits, as long as they are very well designed, but for me, I prefer manual trading because the idea of making robot money is not as easy as it is reported out there. and the idea to make a forex robot is not as easy as we can make it produce a definite profit, because it relates to the transaction methods and strategies that we have to go through with EA in order to produce products that should work for us automatically

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gretan For This Useful Post:

lebong (2019-08-15)

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it works with the original signal, which has been embedded in the system. this so you can use it as an automatic trade without spending your time. but at your own risk. and If you trade with small capital, never use a robot. Even though many of them are profitable, it can easily make your account zero. And doing it all the time is too risky. You can try it in no time to get a few extra pips.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast