बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ask script to count the number of OP_Buy / OP_Sell

1. #1 Collapse post
    Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    205.53 USD
    Thanks

ask script to count the number of OP_Buy / OP_Sell

Master please help, how script to calculate the number of open buy and open sell
    note: two charts with symbols equal one chart for special buy and one special sell chart with comment and magic different between buy and sell.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kashibul For This Useful Post:

guru000 (05-22-2020), sangar (02-28-2018), sarawa (02-28-2018), tujjuh (02-28-2018), Unregistered (2)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
  4. #2 Collapse post
    Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    146.97 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kashibul View Post
    Master please help, how script to calculate the number of open buy and open sell
    note: two charts with symbols equal one chart for special buy and one special sell chart with comment and magic different between buy and sell.
    I do not understand the script, but if we are trading with the correct MM I think the script is not used it should be. because we are OP based on trend analysis and lot according MM. Another problem if you like scalpingan with dozens of orders may be necessary. and of course the aggressive order so need help scrip for the count.

get used 1 day 1 OP

sorry oot. . .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to musuh For This Useful Post:

guru000 (05-22-2020)

6. #3 Collapse post
    Member sapiyar will become famous soon enough sapiyar will become famous soon enough sapiyar's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    190.97 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kashibul View Post
    count the number of orders with different comen and magic

int jumlahorder(string cm, int m,int tipe)
    PHP Code:
    {
    int t=0;
    for(
    int i=0i<OrdersTotal(); i++)
      {

OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);
          if(
    OrderSymbol()!=Symbol()|| OrderComment() != cm  || OrderMagicNumber() != || OrderType()!=tipe) continue;

t++;
      }

return(
    t);

how to call it:
    for OP buy => the number of order (what order coment, how many magic numbers, 0)
    for OP sell => number of orderers (what order coment, how many magic numbers, 1)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sapiyar For This Useful Post:

guru000 (05-22-2020), Unregistered (1)

8. #4 Collapse post
    Member yaseenhfd is a glorious beacon of light yaseenhfd is a glorious beacon of light yaseenhfd is a glorious beacon of light yaseenhfd is a glorious beacon of light yaseenhfd is a glorious beacon of light yaseenhfd's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    14.42 USD
    Thanks
    I do not understand the script, but if we are trading with the correct MM I think the script is not used it should be. because we are OP based on trend analysis and lot according MM. Another problem if you like scalpingan with dozens of orders may be necessary. and of course the aggressive order so need help scrip for the count.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to yaseenhfd For This Useful Post:

guru000 (05-22-2020)

10. #5 Collapse post
    Senior Member sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    499.63 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 1,668 Posts

get used 1 day 1 OP

sorry oot. . .

--- Update ---

get used 1 day 1 OP

sorry oot. . .

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (05-22-2020), Unregistered (1)

12. #6 Collapse post
    Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    91.60 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,734 Times in 1,689 Posts
    I do not understand the script, but if we are trading with the correct MM I think the script is not used it should be. because we are OP based on trend analysis and lot according MM. Another problem if you like scalpingan with dozens of orders may be necessary.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sumerach For This Useful Post:

guru000 (05-22-2020)

14. #7 Collapse post
    Member mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    40.59 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 432 Posts

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mohsin555 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (05-22-2020)

16. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
  17. #8 Collapse post
    Senior Member guru000 has much to be proud of guru000 has much to be proud of guru000 has much to be proud of guru000 has much to be proud of guru000 has much to be proud of guru000 has much to be proud of guru000 has much to be proud of guru000 has much to be proud of guru000 has much to be proud of guru000's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    84.20 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,176 Times in 762 Posts

+ Reply to Thread