+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: EA Double Rebound Technique 100% Profit

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    vaastav mein agar hamen sahee robot mile to hamen ummeed hai ki hamen laabh milega. yah sirph itana hai ki hamaare lie vyaapaar karane ke lie ham robot prakriya ko chunana bahut aasaan hai jo hamaare lie upayog karana sabase aasaan hai. main khud abhee bhee tred robot chunane mein ulajhan mein hoon kyonki sab kuchh badhata chala jaata hai aur parinaam jarooree nahin ki saphalata kee gaarantee ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotional free trade is only possible with robots, but the use of robots is not easy, therefore a trader must have orders on technical matters and understand all the technical aspects used in the robo besides risk and money management it is also important that a trader must deal with robots . Now, one day a robot that is fully customizable and can be fully used to use it, trading must have adequate knowledge of forex and technicalities.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tong For This Useful Post:

sarmili (2019-08-26)

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi all friends .. long time no see ... i hope you get a big profit ...

This EA cannot be tested again ... so need to make it in a live account .....
    I think this is a famous EA. .... does anyone know about the results of this EA share here ..... http://www.zidxu.com/download.php?ui...hkZSrYqyempam5 if anyone gets a good EA, please share .. . thank you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gretan For This Useful Post:

lanmark (2019-08-30)

Senior Member goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,775 Times in 2,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1. I say this EA is only suitable in Instaforex broker, the reason: there are eurica, cent and ****** account big, of course you have to create a fresh account with eurica and cent usd
    2. prepare a capital of about $ 150- $ 250 to run this EA, $ 150 is safe, $ 200 is safer, $ 250 is safest (I recommend $ 200). deposit your money of $ 200 and it will be 20,000 cent, then claim 30% bonus for margin then total 26.000 cent. wah where is there capital that much? easy, agan looking for a friend make a joint and profit divided equally right? hehe
    3. prepare its EA and initial OP lot with 0.1 cent (rp. 10 per pip) smallest lot of insta (for capital 20.000 cent) if want OP with lot initial bigger,
    4. This EA will work full 24h during trading time (non-stop) therefore you must be ready to run MT4 5x24jam or can with service rent VPS set "own gan hehe
    5. Agan understand the techniques that I will share in order to anticipate the multiplication of lots too drastic (lvl 10-12) for that EA can not run without disupiri, in the sense agan still have to monitor

if the above five conditions are not met, then I am not responsible for any loss in the use of the EA, the risk is borne by each "

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used a forex trading robot as my trade advisor because trading robots are dynamic, and only use dynamic logic in forex trading, and I never liked it because
    the market cannot be defeated by the forex robot and I think our own system is the best. I do not use or like robots. I practiced several indicators on the demo market for more than two years. I am fully confident in my trade. I think we need to practice using indicators. I think the RSI is the best indicator for our long trade.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A very good friend, shared it, but when I opened the EA, I saw that there was a sign that the robot was only available in the Demo account. but to get the full version please PM ..
    if you have used it before? and There is no way to make money without your involvement and experience. Just do the exercises on the demo account and do some research on the strategies you can get from this forum. After gaining knowledge, create your own trading plan and survive in the market without anyone's help.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is the truth that is really hard to believe because most traders do not believe just by sitting down, money can come.

But the truth is that even in manual trading we depend on fixed rules which of course can be applied to EAs.

But there are some difficulties when we make EA because there are some things that are complicated enough to be coded.

Like the support or resistance lines for example.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to radjo For This Useful Post:

koreanfx (2019-08-17)

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for your expert advisor. I just set up my demo account with this as you explained in your post. And will wait for your next version with macd. I don't have a cent account but I will still try it. and actually i think that martingale is really not good my friend and you have to be sure about that my friend so for me i think you should know that the forex market needs a lot of time to be a winner of that

13. The Following User Says Thank You to satiawati For This Useful Post:

radjo (2019-08-16)

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    big capital why? I can say that we can change the terms of the EA if the EA works well on large capital then we can change the lot size then we can use a specific EA on a small account too in a profitable way I will try to test this EA on a demo account then I will sharing experiences.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robot succeeded!

But they need to be chosen on several Criteria such as: Strategy, Arrangement, Cost, Efficacy, Adaptability, Works

They need to be thoroughly tested in a Demo before being put into Real Trading ...!

Even in Real, you have to constantly monitor for any wrt abnormalities to function properly ...!

They need constant resetting to make it work with current market conditions and therefore require a lot of work

Hopefully

Good regards

16. The Following User Says Thank You to adirata For This Useful Post:

baceo (2019-08-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast