+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: स्क्रीनशॉट बनाने और सेट अप करने के तरीके

Trusted Member Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,184 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my forex friends
    Hope you will be fine
    I am new and dont have any ideas to use forex
    Someoned told me about this trade and i will be very thankfull to those who guide me me to use this as better
    My friend advised me to use froxe technical analyses
    RSI
    Zigzag
    Indicator use trading time this is the best technical analyses if any new user trading time use stop loss and take profite and make mony by inforex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Intkhab For This Useful Post:

SabaFx (2020-08-20)

Banned Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,900 Times in 8,969 Posts
    Today market trend: Sell
    Today's price and current price is pointing clearly towards that market will go down in business..

Resistance and Support points are also pointing that business and trade will go down thats why we should put our trade on sell....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ayub786 For This Useful Post:

SabaFx (2020-08-20)

Banned Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Today's price and current price is pointing clearly towards that market will go down in business..

Resistance and Support points are also pointing that business and trade will go down thats why we should put our trade on sell....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ayub786 For This Useful Post:

SabaFx (2020-08-20)

Banned Shahid420 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid420 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid420 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid420 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid420 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid420 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid420 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid420 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid420 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid420 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid420 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 Times in 2,378 Posts
    Market trand sell.
    pair sell ka ban gya hai market kafi up hoii hai and ab
    down ki traf movement kar rahi hai so main ye suggest karun ga k humain
    trade sell ki laga deni chahie ye humary lie kafi faidy mand sabit ho sakti
    hai or last 8 hrs ka chart dekha jaye to saaf pata chalta hai
    market up ho k ab down ki traf movement kar rahi hai*

Member renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oday I will talk about this pair..

Results of assessment of the utilization of consistently rotate thing counts

I see this pair in spite of the way that in solid bullish movement . On the off chance that this pair hold moving to up viewpoint , I expect this pair will reach to the resulting obstruction degree,

maybe this pair will make a couple of rectification to the accompanying significant level.

Up design is demonstrated from the Simple Moving Average and Bollinger Bands marker . Purchase job is better inclination now, you can set objective income level

35 pips from contemporary rate.Today showcase pattern: Sell

The present cost and current cost is pointing obviously towards that market will go down in business..

Opposition and Support focuses are likewise pointing that business and exchange will go down that is the reason we should put our exchange on sell...

Trusted Member Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,184 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my forex friends
    Hope you will be fine
    I am new and dont have any ideas to use forex
    Someoned told me about this trade and i will be very thankfull to those who guide me me to use this as better
    My friend advised me to use froxe technical analyses
    RSI
    Zigzag
    Indicator use trading time this is the best technical analyses if any new user trading time use stop loss and take profite and make mony by inforex

Thanks

Thanks

Banned ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,888 Times in 3,835 Posts
    Hello Traders, right here is the overall analysis for this pair, let me recognize within the remark phase below when you have any questions, the entry might be taken most effective if all rules of the techniques will be glad. I suggest you maintain this pair on your watchlist and spot if the policies of your method are glad.Price consolidated for 5 weeks after an impulse down flow on 6th Jun and sooner or later make a escape to the downside on Fri which took out a flip quarter and a upward slopping fashion line. Will be seeking out charge movement access back at the flip region to target the fib 61.8 of the bigger up swing from 18th May. DISCLAIMER: Any reviews, analyses mentioned on this...

Banned ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,888 Times in 3,835 Posts
    Https://indian-forex.Com/showthread.Personal home page?119802-Usd-Zar/page2387

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast