GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: स्क्रीनशॉट बनाने और सेट अप करने के तरीके

1. #81 Collapse post
    Highly Reputed Member Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    832.71 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,883 Times in 8,328 Posts
    Today market trend: Sell
    Today's price and current price is pointing clearly towards that market will go down in business..

Resistance and Support points are also pointing that business and trade will go down thats why we should put our trade on sell....

2. PAMM
  3. #82 Collapse post
    Highly Reputed Member Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    832.71 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,883 Times in 8,328 Posts
    Today market trend: Sell
    Today's price and current price is pointing clearly towards that market will go down in business..

Resistance and Support points are also pointing that business and trade will go down thats why we should put our trade on sell....

4. #83 Collapse post
    Senior Member Intkhab is a splendid one to behold Intkhab is a splendid one to behold Intkhab is a splendid one to behold Intkhab is a splendid one to behold Intkhab is a splendid one to behold Intkhab is a splendid one to behold Intkhab is a splendid one to behold Intkhab's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Hello my forex friends
    Hope you will be fine
    I am new and dont have any ideas to use forex
    Someoned told me about this trade and i will be very thankfull to those who guide me me to use this as better
    My friend advised me to use froxe technical analyses
    RSI
    Zigzag
    Indicator use trading time this is the best technical analyses if any new user trading time use stop loss and take profite and make mony by inforex

5. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
  6. #84 Collapse post
    Senior Member ShaziaFx has much to be proud of ShaziaFx has much to be proud of ShaziaFx has much to be proud of ShaziaFx has much to be proud of ShaziaFx has much to be proud of ShaziaFx has much to be proud of ShaziaFx has much to be proud of ShaziaFx has much to be proud of ShaziaFx's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    39.87 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,089 Times in 641 Posts
    Market analisisss..
    Using a couple of time body evaluation will gives you a clearer view of the marketplace and will increase threat to making earnings. To get regular earnings we have to have a very good approach, the various strategies we use however should in shape your buying and selling style.

You also need to have emotional manage, and good cash control.I hope you can earn regular benefit from my signal, top success

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9