+ Reply to Thread
Page 997 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 497 897 947 987 995 996 997 998 999 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,970 of 10056

Thread: kya cryptocurrency me kaam karna safe hai??

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi all

cryptocurrency me kaam karna bilkul thik rehta hai lekin esme sabse jaroori hai jada funds hona because trader ko esme trade ko hold karke apne wallet me rakhna hoga,ye market bahut he jada volatile hai,esme trader ko utna he capital use karna chahiye jetna wo esme laga sakein,esme trader ko jald baaji se ya fir bina soche samjhe market me entry nahi lena chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 Times in 451 Posts
    cryptocurrency me kaam karna bilkul thik rehta hai lekin esme sabse jaroori hai jada funds hona because trader ko esme trade ko hold karke apne wallet me rakhna hoga,ye market bahut he jada volatile hai,esme trader ko utna he capital use karna chahiye jetna wo esme laga sakein,esme trader ko jald baaji se ya fir bina soche samjhe market me entry nahi lena chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mohsin555 For This Useful Post:

BlindX (2020-01-04)

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kampany hain is sy buaht faida uthaya jaskta aur puri dunya mian lag is sy faida hasal kr rahin sin is trha sy buht sy logon ny ni buht sara businus kia hua hay .is ky zryay sy log huht zeada./9

Member Habib48 has much to be proud of Habib48 has much to be proud of Habib48 has much to be proud of Habib48 has much to be proud of Habib48 has much to be proud of Habib48 has much to be proud of Habib48 has much to be proud of Habib48 has much to be proud of Habib48 has much to be proud of Habib48 has much to be proud of Habib48's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 Times in 673 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As of 1:41 p.m. HK/SIN, the euro was trading up 0.08 percent against the dollar, to $1.2018. The British pound was up 0.11 percent against the greenback, to $1.3515, and the dollar slid 0.09 percent against the Canadian dollar.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Habib48 For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-11)

Junior Member Draintree1139 will become famous soon enough Draintree1139's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bsolute ban. On 13 August 2017 Nepal Rastra Bank declared bitcoin as illegal. As of 7 April 2018, State Bank of Pakistan [SBP] has announced that bitcoin and other virtual currencies/tokens/ coins are banned in Pakistan. ... For organizations and institutions it is banned by State Bank of Pakistan.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Draintree1139 For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-11)

Member trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The cryptocurrency markets never close, there are no opening or closing prices that we can identify. The workaround that is currently in place is to calculate the 24-hour price change by comparing the current market price to the price a given cryptocurrency was trading the day before at exactly the same time.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to trinugroho For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-11)

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bitcoin Kya Hai Bitcoin Kha Se Kharide, Bitcoin Ka Use Kaise Kare, Bitcoin Buy And Sell Kaise Kare ye sabhi keyword bhut se log search karte hai Aur aap bhi agar janna chahate hai ki BTC kya hai to aaj ki post aapke liye hi hai bitcoin ek cryptocurrency hai. Cryptocurrency bhi different types ki hoti hai.

Member shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul currency main kaam krna chaahiy kiun keh currency trading main loss bhi ho sakta hy aur profit bhi magr koi bhi trade agr aap lain to aap ko sabr krna pary ga aisy nai hy keh aap trade lain aur aap ko fori profit ho jaay is k liy aap ko time ki investment krni hogi kiun keh forex main careful trade lena chaahiy aur easy ho kr trade kry fresh mind k sath market ki direction ko understand kry.

Banned Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,411 Times in 7,279 Posts
    India Me Koi Bhi Cryptocurrency Kaise Kharide | ETH, XRP, LTC…
    By Rohit Mewada -December 15, 201750
    Agar aap Cryptocurrency par kaam karte hai or aapne Bitcoin kharid rakhe hai, par aap Bitcoin ke aalawa bhi market me jo dusri Cryptocurrency hai unko bhi kharidna chate hai, jese Ethereum (ETC), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Dash etc.. to aap tension naa le me aapko batane wala hu aap kaise inko kharid sakte hai.

Agar aap Cryto currency me abhi new hai, or aapko nahi pata ki kaise Bitcoin ko kharide, to aap Zebpay se Bitcoin kharidne ki Process jarur dekhe.

To mera sabse phele to aapse yahi khuga ki aap starting me sirf Bitcoin me apne paise lagaye, fir jab aapko thoda Cryptocurrency ka concept samaj aa jaye uske baad aap dusri crypto currency bhi khari sakte hai.

Bitcoin Kharidne ki Trusted or Popular website ki list mene yaha share ki hai aap un sabhi par account bana kar rakhe, taki jo bhi sasta bitcoin de jis time aap kharidna chahe usse kharid sake.

Bitcoin jo ki ek Cryto Currency hai, ussi trha ki aaj 1400+ Cryptocurrency market me aa chuki hai.. to jesa ki aapko pata hi hoga Bitcoin ka Price aaj ₹14Lakh ho chuka hai.. to agar aap dusri Currency me invest karna chahe to kar sakte hai.

Kisi bhi Currency me Invest karna wo aapki marji hai, par me aapko suggest karuga aap jo Top ki crypto currency’s hai unhi me apne paise lagaye..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shahnawaz148 For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-06-13)

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we have avidity then it is never safe for us .main reason for this is here our money managemint .if we follow these rules then here is no risk .just think & take risk for profit...
    are you know...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markwins For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-06-13), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 997 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 497 897 947 987 995 996 997 998 999 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)