+ Reply to Thread
Page 1787 of 5104 FirstFirst ... 787 1287 1687 1737 1777 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1797 1837 1887 2287 2787 ... LastLast
Results 17,861 to 17,870 of 51034

Thread: Eur/Cad

Banned Hafiz Saab has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz Saab has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz Saab has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz Saab has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz Saab has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz Saab has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz Saab has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz Saab has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz Saab has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz Saab has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz Saab has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz Saab's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,368 Times in 19,849 Posts
    Today market analysis and trend:buy

According to indicators :-
    Parabolic sar
    Bollinger band
    RSI
    And
    Moving average

Tell the about market trend up so we do trade in buy and take good profit

Forex Trading Is The Tree Of Money If You want Become A Millionaire So Achieve Good Knowledge About Trading

👍 BesT Of LucK 👍

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hafiz Saab For This Useful Post:

Gippy Grewal (2020-04-26)

Trusted Member RNK2142 has a reputation beyond repute RNK2142 has a reputation beyond repute RNK2142 has a reputation beyond repute RNK2142 has a reputation beyond repute RNK2142 has a reputation beyond repute RNK2142 has a reputation beyond repute RNK2142 has a reputation beyond repute RNK2142 has a reputation beyond repute RNK2142 has a reputation beyond repute RNK2142 has a reputation beyond repute RNK2142 has a reputation beyond repute RNK2142's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,500 Times in 7,184 Posts
    Today market trend:sell

Market exchanging sign rely upon a pointers*

Resistance points and Support points of market goes down

The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit

So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Bhukhari has a reputation beyond repute Bhukhari has a reputation beyond repute Bhukhari has a reputation beyond repute Bhukhari has a reputation beyond repute Bhukhari has a reputation beyond repute Bhukhari has a reputation beyond repute Bhukhari has a reputation beyond repute Bhukhari has a reputation beyond repute Bhukhari has a reputation beyond repute Bhukhari has a reputation beyond repute Bhukhari has a reputation beyond repute Bhukhari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,031 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Eur cad technically analaysis points of the day

Today Market trend:sell

Market exchanging sign rely upon a pointers

The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging sell and get an enormous benefit Presently the exchange of Sell is progressively gainful In the event that you need a total your fantasies so come in forex and do the exchanging

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bhukhari For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,719 Times in 6,016 Posts
    (I express my opinion about this pair...)
    As All of you know that . this trading pair is too good for best tradong is pair . this tradin TVg pair gives us lot of experience. . by the trading in this pair we will be able to earn large profit .Its all becouse of its movement. After the understanding of pro EMA trading analysis. Its all candle pre-inform you about future movement.
    95% chances of profit aftar analysis of these indicators. So i am always refer the indicator for analysis ... .
    I suggest you this analysis indicater for 95% chances...
    goodluck...
    pair and that according to the green color shown by the Bollinger. Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction. A buy signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal t his pair can continue bullish trend now current price at and strong support at level in hourly time frame there is possible chance price will move to up side.

Banned Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,225 Times in 10,261 Posts
    calculation is thats,
    RSI ON SELL
    Parabolic SAR SELL
    bOLLIngr bands on sell side moving
    my openions of this pair is:SELL
    You will earn more money if you will follow my views,
    because i have posted this after checking the previous routine clearly
    simply moving on parabolic levels today best views

my technical analysis and fandamantal

Banned Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,532 Times in 10,359 Posts
    i express my opinion about this pair trend is : SELL
    As All of you know that . this trading pair is too good for best trading is pair . this trading pair gives us lot of experience. . by the trading in this pair we will be able to earn large profit .its all because of its movement. after the understanding of pro EMA trading analysis. its all candle pre-inform you about future movement.
    95% chances of profit after analysis of these indicators So i am always refer the indicator for analysis ... .
    i suggest you this analysis indicator for 95% chances...
    good luck..
    pair and that according to the green color shown by the Bollinger Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction A buy signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal t his pair can continue bullish trend now current price at and strong support at level in hourly time frame there is possible chance price will move to up side

Banned Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,282 Times in 14,889 Posts
    i express my opinion about this pair..
    As All of you know that . this trading pair is too good for best tradong is pair . this trading pair gives us lot of experience. . by the trading in this pair we will be able to earn large profit .its all becouse of its movement. after the understanding of pro EMA trading analysis. its all candle pre-inform you about future movement.
    95% chances of profit aftar analysis of these indicators So i am always refer the indicator for analysis ... .
    i suggest you this analysis indicater for 95% chances...
    goodluck..
    pair and that according to the green color shown by the Bollinger Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction A buy signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal t his pair can continue bullish trend now current price at and strong support at level in hourly time frame there is possible chance price will move to up side

👑 Post achi lagay tu thanks per click kren 🎀

Senior Member masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,660 Times in 2,113 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eur cad ek bohat e acha pair hai humain is amin se kafia cha profiot hasil ho jata hai jab hum isko samjh jaty hain jab hum siko samjhtyy nhi hain toh humain is amins e kuch b hasil nhio hoata hai jab humisko samjhtytynhi hain toh humainis amin se kuch b hasil nhi hota hai jab hum isko samjh jatayhain toh humain is mn se kuch bna kuch hasil ho jata hai

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to masoomumer For This Useful Post:

Focky (2020-04-26), zahid2016 (2020-04-30)

Highly Reputed Member MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,126 Times in 14,418 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the up ward momentum need to close above the trendline to complete the wave 1 or a swing and maybe after that we can see a correction swing down.........let just wait for the correction swing

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MTB For This Useful Post:

Focky (2020-04-26)

Senior Member Haji has a reputation beyond repute Haji has a reputation beyond repute Haji has a reputation beyond repute Haji has a reputation beyond repute Haji has a reputation beyond repute Haji has a reputation beyond repute Haji has a reputation beyond repute Haji has a reputation beyond repute Haji has a reputation beyond repute Haji has a reputation beyond repute Haji has a reputation beyond repute Haji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,734 Times in 3,970 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex forum is the best forum in the world to earn good profit and the best forum for your life.
    i have been working with my friends since the last couple of years.
    i have been working for signal of the best indicators
    RSI
    and other technologies that have helped me to understand how much i have done in my business.
    You also need to have emotional control ,and good money management.I hope you can earn consistant profit from my signal, good luck...======

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haji For This Useful Post:

Focky (2020-04-26), Locky (2020-04-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1787 of 5104 FirstFirst ... 787 1287 1687 1737 1777 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1797 1837 1887 2287 2787 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)