+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who taught you to trade?

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    i have join many online business but i do not get the good income from that online business but my friend invite me in this trading business i start from the forum and when i start trading i saw that there is not any business in which we could get the income .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maine zada tar ******** se learn kara magar filhal mera broker FreshForex ha jahan educational section ha jis se bhe banda boht achi tara learning kar sakta ha aur boht zada faida utha sakta ha. To is hi lia mai to yahi suggest karonga agar kisi ko learn karna ho to.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bajaj Vasu For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,408 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have join many online business but i do not get the good income from that online business but my friend invite me in this trading business i start from the forum and when i start trading i saw that there is not any business in which we could get the income .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Member sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The act of buying and selling a financial instrument within the same day, or even multiple times over the course of a day, taking advantage of small price moves – can be a lucrative game. But it can also be a dangerous game for those who are new at it or who don't adhere to a well-thought out method. Let's take a look at some general day trading principles and common day trading strategies, moving along from basic tips you need to know to advanced strategies that can help you learn how to day trade like a pro.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sidrazafar For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Banned Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mujhe trading karna FreshForex ne seekhaya ha in k 7-step educational guidance k zariya aur is k ilawa in logo ne kuch time pehle $2017 No Deposit Bonus ki offer bhe rakhi thi jise maine istemal keya tha aur boht maza aya tha. To jo kuch bhe maine learn keya ha woh is broker ki waja se tara ha.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bajaj Vasu For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks

Who taught you to trade?

Forex trading is gigantic business and no one start doing it overnight, it all is done with proper learning and gaining experience, so I like to know how you learned it or who taught you trading? Its a sort of business where one need to be highly determined and dedicated along with sufficient knowledge and only then we will be able to do well. I have learned it all through OctaFX who got brilliant educational setup plus demo contests like cTrader and Champion, so through that way I have learned and feel pretty good with it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to VikramSingh For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

+ Reply to Thread