+ Reply to Thread
Page 4568 of 5058 FirstFirst ... 3568 4068 4468 4518 4558 4566 4567 4568 4569 4570 4578 4618 4668 ... LastLast
Results 45,671 to 45,680 of 50573

Thread: Nzd/Jpy

Banned BURHANFX will become famous soon enough BURHANFX will become famous soon enough BURHANFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    http://i.imgur.com/6KFGtiD.png
    analysis for today 12 / 16 / 2014
    NZD/JPY (Daily Trade)
    I think the movement is still in a bearish trend
    retracement (38.2%) 91.42
    Retracement (50%) 91.59
    retracement (61,8%) 91.76

Extensions (61.8%) 90.00
    Extensions (100.0%) 89.46
    Extensions (138.2%) 88.92
    Extensions (161.8%) 88.58
    calculation based on a Fibonacci retracement then today I choose sell

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BURHANFX For This Useful Post:

isha (2018-11-24)

Banned Gamabunta will become famous soon enough Gamabunta will become famous soon enough Gamabunta's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that in the case of breaking the support level at 91.76, we can get in short position with take profit at 89.91.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamabunta For This Useful Post:

isha (2018-11-24)

Senior Member aliali1 is on a distinguished road aliali1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After analyzing the NZDJPY I can find a key level at the resistance located at the top performed by the pric at 93.25 which should be act as a very strong level that the price can't go at any price above it.
    This level is also supported by a selling signal on the chart by the red arrow to confirm that there are may be a strong bearish direction.
    The parabolic sar indicator by the way showing a good signal for going below by getting it's dots up the price.
    Now to think about when to close your selling selling orders and claim profits I guess that the price may face problems at the support of 91.75 2222 as it may stop the direction and the price may start heading north after facing it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aliali1 For This Useful Post:

isha (2018-11-24)

Banned jhonystatham is on a distinguished road jhonystatham's Avatar
    Thanks
    As the daily price on the NZDJPY today opened on lower level than the last daily open price allowing us say that the trend is taking an down direction on the last day.
    The last arrow signal today was a red down arrow above the price indicating by that a bearish signal for the short term traders.
    So judging from the last opening located at the price 91.6 I think it should be used as a take profit level as it is acting as a strong support in which the price might not be able to break it easily and head down .
    So In the end I do think that we should wait for a clear red line on the check indicator and also the time indicator should be having a red color in order to be able to make the right bearish trend before we could start thinking about any sell positions .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jhonystatham For This Useful Post:

isha (2018-11-24)

Senior Member hmmo is on a distinguished road hmmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my analysis for the NZDJPY for the day I founds that the price is now above the level 91.68 colored by blue naming a new price for balanced level at MBFX indicator.
    Adding this to the bullish signal shown on the vestro indicator by the current time I will bet on the up trend direction .
    At this situation I think the resistance area at 91.98 can be used as the first level to get the profits of buying orders to help save the balance in case of fake trend and then you can target the next levels as you can see at the resistance located at 92.17 This action could remain strong as long as the price can't be able to break the level of 91.38 which will be a very strong signal about different selling direction under making.

Banned halloiasan is on a distinguished road halloiasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    On the NZDJPY chart we can see a up channel so the price is expected to continue to move upward for now.
    We can see also that the price hits the lower edge of the donchain channel that could be considered as a signal for going north The Awesome oscillator shows a red bar below the level of 0 that indicates a sell signal for now.
    In mean while the Stostatic indicator shows a bearish signal by having a sell cross as the lines near the level of 20 Due to the data above I guess that buying is the most likely to happen and we can target the high channel edge as the take profit of buy trades

Banned BURHANFX will become famous soon enough BURHANFX will become famous soon enough BURHANFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    http://prntscr.com/5h0a91
    analysis for today 12 / 15 / 2014
    NZD/JPY (Daily Trade)
    retracement (38.2%) 92.30
    Retracement (50%) 92.42
    retracement (61,8%) 92.53

Extensions (61.8%) 91.33
    Extensions (100.0%) 90.96
    Extensions (138.2%) 90.59
    Extensions (161.8%) 90.36

Thanks
    http://prntscr.com/5fxqof
    analysis for today 12 / 12 / 2014
    NZD/JPY (Daily Trade)
    retracement (38.2%) 92.37
    Retracement (50%) 92.54
    retracement (61,8%) 92.70

Extensions (61.8%) 90.94
    Extensions (100.0%) 90.39
    Extensions (138.2%) 89.84
    Extensions (161.8%) 89.51

Senior Member hmmo is on a distinguished road hmmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my analysis for the NZDJPY for the day I founds that the price is now below the level 92.73 colored by grey naming a new price for support level at MBFX indicator.
    Adding this to the bearish signal shown on the vestro indicator by the current time I will bet on the down trend direction .
    At this situation I think the support area at 92.45 can be used as the first level to get the profits of selling orders to help save the balance in case of fake trend and then you can target the next levels as you can see at the support located at 92.17 This action could remain strong as long as the price can't be able to break the level of 93.19 which will be a very strong signal about different buying direction under making.

Banned jhonystatham is on a distinguished road jhonystatham's Avatar
    Thanks
    As the daily price on the NZDJPY today opened on lower level than the last daily open price allowing us say that the trend is taking an down direction on the last day.
    The last arrow signal today was a green up arrow below the price indicating by that a bullish signal for the short term traders.
    So judging from the last opening located at the price 92.95 I think it should be used as a take profit level as it is acting as a strong resistance in which the price might not be able to break it easily and head up .
    So In the end I do think that we should wait for a clear blue line on the check indicator and also the time indicator should be having a green color in order to be able to make the right bullish trend before we could start thinking about any buy positions .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4568 of 5058 FirstFirst ... 3568 4068 4468 4518 4558 4566 4567 4568 4569 4570 4578 4618 4668 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)