+ Reply to Thread
Page 1764 of 5058 FirstFirst ... 764 1264 1664 1714 1754 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1774 1814 1864 2264 2764 ... LastLast
Results 17,631 to 17,640 of 50573

Thread: Nzd/Jpy

Trusted Member Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,317 Times in 3,228 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today market analysis
    You will earn more money if you will follow my views,because I have posted this after checking the previous routine oaf daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly. some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences , believe on your own strategy.
    This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should wait and see the every aspects of the market. The investor checks the actual worth of the stock in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rashid05 For This Useful Post:

Focky (2020-05-07), SDK (2020-05-07)

Banned Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,419 Times in 5,509 Posts
    Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it. I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit. I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
    There are Forex trading groups all around the Internet. With a little research, you can find out which are the most successful and some even have mentoring programs. Don't stay married to any particular group.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassinali For This Useful Post:

SDK (2020-05-07)

Senior Member Bilal148 has a reputation beyond repute Bilal148 has a reputation beyond repute Bilal148 has a reputation beyond repute Bilal148 has a reputation beyond repute Bilal148 has a reputation beyond repute Bilal148 has a reputation beyond repute Bilal148 has a reputation beyond repute Bilal148 has a reputation beyond repute Bilal148 has a reputation beyond repute Bilal148 has a reputation beyond repute Bilal148 has a reputation beyond repute Bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,050 Times in 1,170 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello dear subscribers! The price of the New Zealand dollar once again reached the level of resistance and even managed to fall before the weekend. As soon as trading begins, the price will continue to fall to a key level. Good luck to you. If you liked this idea, please like and subscribe to my profile. This idea does not provide the financial advice.

But I think this next move will fail to make a higher high! The Higher High's and Lows are Weak! You should still find a buy entry..... It should go up to the red trend line marked on the chart! Watch out for a retest of support... please wait until you see whats going to happen because it may fall back down into the zone , and then go up!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bilal148 For This Useful Post:

SDK (2020-05-07)

Banned Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,112 Times in 7,050 Posts
    forex trading is a good way to make money from home, no doubt, but for that you need some special skills as patience is the key in the Forex market. trader must remain calm and calm in the market while losing several trades.
    trading good I like zigzag and Rsi indicator for signal of trading. Friends I have expert in 2 indicators plz use this and gain good profit.
    Oscillator sales volume & current price, support level shows for markit going down points and resistance level shows market is going up.. Instaforex is the best for online investing and trading.=========

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Babarali123 For This Useful Post:

SDK (2020-05-07)

Banned Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,893 Times in 6,777 Posts
    Hello dear subscribers! The price of the New Zealand dollar once again reached the level of resistance and even managed to fall before the weekend. As soon as trading begins, the price will continue to fall to a key level. Good luck to you. If you liked this idea, please like and subscribe to my profile. This idea does not provide the financial advice.

But I think this next move will fail to make a higher high! The Higher High's and Lows are Weak! You should still find a buy entry..... It should go up to the red trend line marked on the chart! Watch out for a retest of support... please wait until you see whats going to happen because it may fall back down into the zone , and then go up!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samranfaizan220 For This Useful Post:

Babarali123 (2020-05-07), SDK (2020-05-07)

Senior Member Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,612 Times in 3,602 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today this pair of Market trends & technical Analysis
    TRENDING
    1)Gator Osillator:BUY = (3)dEMARKER :BUY
    2)Fractals :BUY = (4)Evelopes :BUY
    Bollinger Band : BUY
    Paraboloc SAR : BUY
    The RSI is still on :BUY
    StDev on BUY direction
    4hour time frame also telling these condtional exprations
    Indicator shows market going UP and technical Analysis same thing
    All technical and fandamantal follow the BUYing trends

Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading============

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shan55 For This Useful Post:

Banned Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,419 Times in 5,509 Posts
    Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it. I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit. I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
    There are Forex trading groups all around the Internet. With a little research, you can find out which are the most successful and some even have mentoring programs. Don't stay married to any particular group.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassinali For This Useful Post:

SDK (2020-05-07)

Trusted Member Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,575 Times in 5,993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the greatest trading website to earning huge profits.
    So all of friends join forex trading and earn good. I have use some good indicators to earn good profit. These indicators are
    RSI
    Zigzag
    If indicator shows markit going up you trade on buy and if indicator shows markit going down you trading on sell to earn good profit. So forex trading is a good earning website.======

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zaib55 For This Useful Post:

Banned Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,112 Times in 7,050 Posts
    forex trading is a good way to make money from home, no doubt, but for that you need some special skills as patience is the key in the Forex market. trader must remain calm and calm in the market while losing several trades.
    trading good I like zigzag and Rsi indicator for signal of trading. Friends I have expert in 2 indicators plz use this and gain good profit.
    Oscillator sales volume & current price, support level shows for markit going down points and resistance level shows market is going up.. Instaforex is the best for online investing and trading.=========

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Babarali123 For This Useful Post:

SDK (2020-05-07), Zaib55 (2020-05-07)

Banned omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 42,632 Times in 10,906 Posts
    I am guided by indicators Stochasis (7,5,3) which break high and fibbo indicator trend down and assuming that there are several possible markets trend is overbought then I will use the trapping strategy with market position BUY I predict this pair have bullish direction
    I suggest to take LONG position today

time frame that is considered while making support and resistance levels – use Daily and Weekly time frame, consider the daily economic news before taking the trade.

money management is very effective for getting profits with stop loss and take profits method with current trading position.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to omergul For This Useful Post:

SDK (2020-05-07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1764 of 5058 FirstFirst ... 764 1264 1664 1714 1754 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1774 1814 1864 2264 2764 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)