+ Reply to Thread
Page 1734 of 5058 FirstFirst ... 734 1234 1634 1684 1724 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1744 1784 1834 2234 2734 ... LastLast
Results 17,331 to 17,340 of 50573

Thread: Nzd/Jpy

Banned Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,419 Times in 5,509 Posts
    Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it. I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit. I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
    There are Forex trading groups all around the Internet. With a little research, you can find out which are the most successful and some even have mentoring programs. Don't stay married to any particular group.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hassinali For This Useful Post:

IPL (2020-05-12), Moon22 (2020-05-11)

Senior Member Smile has a reputation beyond repute Smile has a reputation beyond repute Smile has a reputation beyond repute Smile has a reputation beyond repute Smile has a reputation beyond repute Smile has a reputation beyond repute Smile has a reputation beyond repute Smile has a reputation beyond repute Smile has a reputation beyond repute Smile has a reputation beyond repute Smile has a reputation beyond repute Smile's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,504 Times in 1,788 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today market technical analysis trend buy
    According to some best indicator like
    Bollinger band
    RSI
    Zigzag
    Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain good and huge profit I thing keep in mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit. If u lost in there plz try again and take good profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smile For This Useful Post:

IPL (2020-05-12), Moon22 (2020-05-11)

Banned Destny03 has a reputation beyond repute Destny03 has a reputation beyond repute Destny03 has a reputation beyond repute Destny03 has a reputation beyond repute Destny03 has a reputation beyond repute Destny03 has a reputation beyond repute Destny03 has a reputation beyond repute Destny03 has a reputation beyond repute Destny03 has a reputation beyond repute Destny03 has a reputation beyond repute Destny03 has a reputation beyond repute Destny03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,503 Times in 10,696 Posts
    Today's market trend: Sell

kal ki downward movement ko market continue kar skta hai kyuki market meh kafi downtrend tha kal or sellers kafi control me the ,
    halaki price abhi ek resistance level pe hai us resistance ko market ache se test karega agar ye level break hota hai toh pakka strong down

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Destny03 For This Useful Post:

IPL (2020-05-12)

Banned Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,893 Times in 6,777 Posts
    Please LIKE this Idea if you find it to be useful. Price has been moving down for so long and it seems to be gathering liquidity to push back up. Price reversed at a Key Level at 114.500 with no relevant pullback. Structure on is a bit confusing because its pushing towards a possible reversal zone at a Key Level at around 116.000 and hasn't pulled back for.-Thank you for reading this idea! Hope it's been useful to you. -Remember this analysis is not 100% accurate.Use it with your own risk. -Comment below and let me know what you think of this analysis and what is yours? I welcome all comments, feedback, ideas and sharing of knowledge

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Samranfaizan220 For This Useful Post:

IPL (2020-05-12)

Trusted Member Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,575 Times in 5,993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex forum is the best forum in the world to earn good profit and the best forum for your life.
    i have been working with my friends since the last couple of years.
    i have been working for signal of the best indicators
    RSI
    and other technologies that have helped me to understand how much i have done in my business.
    You also need to have emotional control ,and good money management.I hope you can earn consistant profit from my signal, good luck...======

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaib55 For This Useful Post:

IPL (2020-05-12)

Banned Sana RYK has a reputation beyond repute Sana RYK has a reputation beyond repute Sana RYK has a reputation beyond repute Sana RYK has a reputation beyond repute Sana RYK has a reputation beyond repute Sana RYK has a reputation beyond repute Sana RYK has a reputation beyond repute Sana RYK has a reputation beyond repute Sana RYK has a reputation beyond repute Sana RYK has a reputation beyond repute Sana RYK has a reputation beyond repute Sana RYK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,182 Times in 2,833 Posts
    Forex forum is the best forum in the world to earning good profit by trading online in part time .
    In this forum we can invest money in this forum and made trading to earn good profit. I like zigzag and Rsi indicator for signal of trading. Friends I have expert in 2 indicators plz use this and gain good profit.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sana RYK For This Useful Post:

IPL (2020-05-12)

Banned joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,549 Times in 13,771 Posts
    Today
    market trend: Bearish Buy

According to the indicators MACD, RSI, Bollinger Band, Parabolic Sar tells about market going up

Resistance points and Support points going up and moving average also tell a about market up

if we want take good profit so learn the knowledge and gain a experience about forex trading

forex trading is a tree of money and hardworking is a key of success

14. The Following User Says Thank You to joney For This Useful Post:

IPL (2020-05-12)

Banned Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,452 Times in 11,662 Posts
    Nzd/Jpy

we predict future values with technical analysis for wide selection of Forex (Foreign Exchange) pairs like NZD to JPY . If you are looking for foreign exchange rates with good return, NZD to JPY can be a bad, high-risk 1-year investment option. NZD/JPY rate equal to 65.359 at 2020-05-11, but your current investment may be devalued in the future.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shahzadahmed4850 For This Useful Post:

IPL (2020-05-12), Sana RYK (2020-05-11)

Senior Member Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 2,385 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it.
    I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit.
    I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
    Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Asher12 For This Useful Post:

IPL (2020-05-12)

Senior Member Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,612 Times in 3,602 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the greatest trading website to earning huge profits.
    So all of friends join forex trading and earn good. I have use some good indicators to earn good profit. These indicators are
    RSI
    Zigzag
    If indicator shows markit going up you trade on buy and if indicator shows markit going down you trading on sell to earn good profit. So forex trading is a good earning website==========

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shan55 For This Useful Post:

IPL (2020-05-12), Zaib55 (2020-05-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1734 of 5058 FirstFirst ... 734 1234 1634 1684 1724 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1744 1784 1834 2234 2734 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)