+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Automated trading systems appeal to traders?

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use robots for my trade. I think this is very useful for me. My robot gives me a happy income. This gives me 25% -30% every month. and for me, I use an automated system because it is very effective and provides profit opportunities by fighting a manual system, sometimes it can be expensive and lose benefits. I use automatic EA.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    have one question about the currency trading program. Is the currency trading program really profitable? Can we make money every time we trade with a currency trading robot? Is the currency trading program really reliable? and I don't know who is the best trading robot. I tried two or three robots to act, but none of them were meant to be highlighted. that's why we always negotiate new opinions not dependent on robots. because a programmer cannot predict the market.We deeing shouls defend themselves to prevent things from happening as you say, just the best VPS provider and be sure to read all the news that the group agents.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I heard about phoenix, but still not sure how it works too .. After all, using EA is a surplus for me, only when I strongly confirm the trend, otherwise it will make my account faster than it should. and I didn't hear about the best best robots. there are many of the best robots on the forex market. You can choose one of them. the robot works automatically. if you use a robot, you don't need to do anything to buy or sell, just keep watching.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the automated trading system can make money for our trade. I have knowledge and I fail to make trading robots always profitable. So, I don't use an automated trading system in my trade and advise beginners to avoid it. and sometimes expert advisors give us money or profits too ... but some times it can give you a margin call as my experience with expert advisor .. this expert advisor only benefits in the beginning and gives margin calls in the end so if you want to use expert advisor make sure you can control it

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots are not human. No brainer. It is only a software. I used the robot three times but I did not profit from it. and robots on the internet to the public are just toys that produce losses. I don't think a small company gives you a magic robot worth 100 or 10,000 dollars if it wins 200 percent on one mount, it's better to keep it a secret. and I don't think that forex will still be alive if there is a robot that always wins given that 95 percent of traders lose and this trader keeps Forex alive.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we can trade manuals well then we have to trade manually but if we can't trade manuals well then we can go for trading robots. but before using EA we have to check the ea trading results on the demo account. with EA trading we have to provide a good margin for trading.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kades For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you don't know anything, you have to learn how to trade in this market and than you will get a big profit because no one can make money from this and I don't depend on the automated trading system because it is man-made and does not function properly . This is a fixed program software that has no emotional response and is useless on market news. I will use this beginner, so he will never learn forex.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I realize that most contests in trade are won by ea and not humans, do you all pay attention to that too? I know that ea as a whole cannot defeat humans because the humans who created it in the first place and humans only have unlimited wisdom that cannot be compared to ea which has very limited wisdom given to them by humans but they have a superiority of consistency

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The manual trading system is better than the robot trading. Manually, you can get enough money from trades but through a robotic system, traders can also get a small amount. If the trader has the right skills and experience of knowledge, he can get a lot of money from this business. and manual trading is definitely better than robotic trading because the robot trades on certain scheduled programs that are arranged for it. But trade manuals including effective market analysis depend on various fluctuating situations which is why manual trading is far better than robots.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robots to work provide a return signal with good analytics by technical behavior with the use of the system as determined by the set. and to increase more with work on manual monitoring and to evaluate performance in making adjustments to these improvements. and both of them can provide risk of loss and profit risk because the Forex Market controls profits and losses, not manual trading or Robots. A trader must know the best for them and thus choose it as the desired tool to trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast