+ Reply to Thread
Page 3428 of 5449 FirstFirst ... 2428 2928 3328 3378 3418 3426 3427 3428 3429 3430 3438 3478 3528 3928 4428 ... LastLast
Results 34,271 to 34,280 of 54481

Thread: Gbp/Jpy

Banned hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,330 Times in 10,090 Posts
    gbp.jpy

my calculation is thats,
    my openions of this pair is:SELL
    In my observation the profitable next selling point will be 129.67
    and by my mind the profitable next buy point will be 127.56.

You will earn more money if you will follow my views,
    because i have posted this after checking the previous routine clearly.

simply moving on parabolic levels.a

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ya pair mere khayal se up trend ma ha or mazeed be up ja sakta ha is liye hamay is ma achi long term ka liye entry point ko find karna chahiye kio ka yahi hamay long term profit de sakty ha or market ma jaldbazi se trade nahi leney chahiye kabhi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Marco has a brilliant future Marco has a brilliant future Marco has a brilliant future Marco has a brilliant future Marco has a brilliant future Marco has a brilliant future Marco has a brilliant future Marco has a brilliant future Marco has a brilliant future Marco has a brilliant future Marco has a brilliant future Marco's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,950 Times in 788 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    es pair ko 131.28 pr majbut supprot he.. yahaa se ab ye upr jane ki kosis kar rhaa he..kridna ka soda faydemand rahega..

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marco For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member Jinnah has a reputation beyond repute Jinnah has a reputation beyond repute Jinnah has a reputation beyond repute Jinnah has a reputation beyond repute Jinnah has a reputation beyond repute Jinnah has a reputation beyond repute Jinnah has a reputation beyond repute Jinnah has a reputation beyond repute Jinnah has a reputation beyond repute Jinnah has a reputation beyond repute Jinnah has a reputation beyond repute Jinnah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,952 Times in 1,849 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    es pair ko 131.28 pr majbut supprot he.. yahaa se ab ye upr jane ki kosis kar rhaa he..kridna ka soda faydemand rahega..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jinnah For This Useful Post:

Marco (2019-08-24)

Banned miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,967 Times in 10,869 Posts
    gbp/jpy
    The price of this pair is continuesly in the down trend direction.

If it will break the last support today at the point of 127.90 and making a pull back then the conditions on there it will be gone these values are happining,
    The RSI is still at the (40)49.21 level but if this is break the 129.63 level it will falling to the 129.23 and more down today.
    StDev(20)8.196
    Parabolic Sar is also in the down trend signal.

My advice for traders fallow the main indicators of RSI stdDev channel and fibonacci retracement which can be telling the pairs movements.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miles For This Useful Post:

Jinnah (2019-08-24), Marco (2019-08-24)

Member FUN has a reputation beyond repute FUN has a reputation beyond repute FUN has a reputation beyond repute FUN has a reputation beyond repute FUN has a reputation beyond repute FUN has a reputation beyond repute FUN has a reputation beyond repute FUN has a reputation beyond repute FUN has a reputation beyond repute FUN has a reputation beyond repute FUN has a reputation beyond repute FUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,083 Times in 779 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    today I am giving 2 pending order
    buystop-129.04 tp-20 to 30 pip sl-30pip
    sell stop-128.59 tp-20 to 30 pip
    tp will be increase and this is better to close manually
    but today i think down. and will hit the sell stop.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FUN For This Useful Post:

Jinnah (2019-08-24), Marco (2019-08-24)

Member FUN has a reputation beyond repute FUN has a reputation beyond repute FUN has a reputation beyond repute FUN has a reputation beyond repute FUN has a reputation beyond repute FUN has a reputation beyond repute FUN has a reputation beyond repute FUN has a reputation beyond repute FUN has a reputation beyond repute FUN has a reputation beyond repute FUN has a reputation beyond repute FUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,083 Times in 779 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    today I am giving 2 pending order
    buystop-129.04 tp-20 to 30 pip sl-30pip
    sell stop-128.59 tp-20 to 30 pip
    tp will be increase and this is better to close manually
    but today i think down. and will hit the sell stop.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FUN For This Useful Post:

Jinnah (2019-08-24)

Senior Member ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 Times in 745 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today i will discuss this pair......
    In this pair eveverybody know about this it. upward and downward movement.. And it is also compulsory for everyone to use any of one indicater or analysis for thair trading. I also use some indicators for my batter Trading and for earn a good profit ... The list of indicator those i uses are as follows.
    Parabolic SR
    moving average 10
    Moving average 60
    Moving average 200
    MACD Future
    Fibo piv-2
    These indicators are Most important for me and my trading know off. Everyday i am using these indicator .and earn a good profit

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ajay10 For This Useful Post:

Jinnah (2019-08-24)

Banned NAZ has a reputation beyond repute NAZ has a reputation beyond repute NAZ has a reputation beyond repute NAZ has a reputation beyond repute NAZ has a reputation beyond repute NAZ has a reputation beyond repute NAZ has a reputation beyond repute NAZ has a reputation beyond repute NAZ has a reputation beyond repute NAZ has a reputation beyond repute NAZ has a reputation beyond repute NAZ's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,633 Times in 4,163 Posts
    Maine soch raha ki ye hammer price ko upar jane ke liye signal dita, lekin idar H1 chart me hammer form hua ta ise liye 50-60 pips upar ja sakta hai, ise hamer dina ka ya 4 ganta ka chart me mila to jada pips kama sakta hai.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NAZ For This Useful Post:

Jinnah (2019-08-24)

Senior Member khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,883 Times in 2,474 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my analysis pair in strong resistance.

Pair price will be down now, mere mutabiq pair ko sell krna hy.

👍 STOP STOP STOP STOP 👍

Today market analysis and trend:sell

All Indicators and Moving average ka mutabiq market ke down hony ka bata rahe hain.

Resistance and Support points se bhi market down hona start howa ri hai

Agar ap profit hasil karna chahte hain to sell ki trade laga dein.
    Hamain sell main trade lagani chahiye

Tell the about market goes up so we do trade in sell and take good profit

👍 Thank & Reagrds Happy Trading 👍

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khizar1 For This Useful Post:

rizwanbnn (2019-08-24), sumerach (2019-08-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3428 of 5449 FirstFirst ... 2428 2928 3328 3378 3418 3426 3427 3428 3429 3430 3438 3478 3528 3928 4428 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)