+ Reply to Thread
Page 3673 of 3724 FirstFirst ... 2673 3173 3573 3623 3663 3671 3672 3673 3674 3675 3683 3723 ... LastLast
Results 36,721 to 36,730 of 37238

Thread: Oil

Banned Gutsalo is on a distinguished road Gutsalo's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you look at the daily chart we can see that price happily strayed from the moving average of 50 held at 89 dollars, now I think again we go down a bit, the goals to date 80.50 dollars ... and if it is below the minimum of 76 dollars ...
    Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member hasan0012 is an unknown quantity at this point hasan0012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oil should be marking out the first leg of a larger correction. Shoud fade over 94(94.15) below 94.15 for 92.50 again before 96.00. I have selling position in 94.25 and will closed after 100 pips profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Macintosh is on a distinguished road Macintosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes indeed once again shows the southern oil movement ... 85 dollars is not foreclosed, and now the price was fixed lower, trading at levels already occurring a few hours, as if preparing to break off I think the purpose of the current situation of 82 dollars ..
    Attached Images  

Senior Member shiva will become famous soon enough shiva will become famous soon enough shiva's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pivot: 87.15 Our Preference: SHORT positions below 87.15 with 85.1 & 84.35 in sight.
    Alternative scenario: The upside penetration of 87.15 will call for a rebound towards 88.95 & 89.5.

Banned mohamedsaleh is on a distinguished road mohamedsaleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have a question , do you need some conditions to enter the oil market or it allow any one from small traders to trade on the market , and does it have the same analyzing steps or you use some thing else beside that and what about the news can it effect on it .

Junior Member omit is an unknown quantity at this point omit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think oil prices fell too sharply too soon. It is because of this that we find the $90 level so important currently. If this level gets broken above, it looks like $100 a barrel is almost a given.

Senior Member Miki is on a distinguished road Miki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Oil is also moved toward the south, on the market right now there is a general tendency to strengthen the dollar, and she needs to stick, the goal until 85.00, but it seems to me that this level does not become an obstacle.

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    may na aaj tak oil par trading nahi ki hai kion kay mujh market kay may oil ka pair nazar he nahi ayta hai mujh pata nahi chala hai oil ka pair kis naam say hai market may.

Senior Member Marki is on a distinguished road Marki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Oil has just managed to break through the strong level of support 86.56, and even had time to test this level but as the resistance, it seems the price will fall to the south, the goal for today I have about 85.00.
    Attached Images  

Senior Member fizmhd is on a distinguished road fizmhd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i have not traded much on oil .. i have tried it many times .. but since i could not find much gain since my capital is not enough for tradin on oil ..
    Click "BUY" when you this its "SELL" and click "Sell" when you think its "BUY"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3673 of 3724 FirstFirst ... 2673 3173 3573 3623 3663 3671 3672 3673 3674 3675 3683 3723 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)