+ Reply to Thread
Page 1236 of 3724 FirstFirst ... 236 736 1136 1186 1226 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1246 1286 1336 1736 2236 ... LastLast
Results 12,351 to 12,360 of 37238

Thread: Oil

Banned Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,863 Times in 6,468 Posts
    Last 2 din ki candel ke hisab se lagta hai ki oil ka trend thdoa down side chal raha hai
    94 ke as pas iska 1 chota sa support hai..i think oil 94 tak jayega uske bad uptrend me jayega

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moon22 For This Useful Post:

Hafizajmal (2020-05-31), Nisar12 (2020-05-31)

Banned Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,519 Times in 10,258 Posts
    Dear i.forex members
    On this Day i will predicted this pair have being bearish down direction
    the price is break Resistance and Trend Line and it is moving down side with having the long signal from the parabolic SAR
    the market trend could remain in this position and I expected support resistance levels
    A dot below the candles that indicates a downtrend direction
    in addition to that we can see a SELL signal on the MACD indicator
    I suggest to take short terms position on SELL today

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex vector For This Useful Post:

Hafizajmal (2020-05-31), Moon22 (2020-05-31)

Banned miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,967 Times in 10,869 Posts
    Today this pair of Market trends & technical Analysis
    TRENDING
    1)Gator Osillator:SELL = (3)dEMARKER :SELL
    2)Fractals :SELL = (4)Evelopes :SELL
    Bollinger Band : SELL
    Paraboloc SAR : SELL
    The RSI is still on :SELL
    StDev on SELL direction
    4hour time frame also telling these condtional exprations.
    Indicator shows market going DOWN and technical Analysis same thing
    All technical and fandamantal follow the SELLing trends

Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miles For This Useful Post:

Hafizajmal (2020-05-31), Moon22 (2020-05-31), Nisar12 (2020-05-31)

Banned Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,532 Times in 10,359 Posts
    i express my opinion about this pair trend is : SELL
    As All of you know that . this trading pair is too good for best trading is pair . this trading pair gives us lot of experience. . by the trading in this pair we will be able to earn large profit .its all because of its movement. after the understanding of pro EMA trading analysis. its all candle pre-inform you about future movement.
    95% chances of profit after analysis of these indicators So i am always refer the indicator for analysis ... .
    i suggest you this analysis indicator for 95% chances...
    good luck..
    pair and that according to the green color shown by the Bollinger Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction A buy signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal t his pair can continue bullish trend now current price at and strong support at level in hourly time frame there is possible chance price will move to up side

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maham ch For This Useful Post:

Hafizajmal (2020-05-31), Moon22 (2020-05-31)

Banned Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch's Avatar
    Thanks
    As All of you know that . this trading pair is too good for best trading is pair . this trading pair gives us lot of experience. . by the trading in this pair we will be able to earn large profit .its all because of its movement. after the understanding of pro EMA trading analysis. its all candle pre-inform you about future movement.
    95% chances of profit after analysis of these indicators So i am always refer the indicator for analysis ... .
    good luck..
    pair and that according to the green color shown by the Bollinger Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction A buy signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal t his pair can continue bullish trend now current price at and strong support at level in hourly time frame there is possible chance price will move to up side

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maham ch For This Useful Post:

Hafizajmal (2020-05-31), Moon22 (2020-05-31), Nisar12 (2020-05-31)

Banned Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,548 Times in 8,978 Posts
    Today market trend is sell.
    Technical indicators sy b pta chalta hy k market sell ki position me hy.
    Resistence or suport point dawn ja ry hen jin sy pta chlta hy k market sell k haq me hy.
    Hamy market k trend ko dekhty huwy trade lgani chahye. agr market ko smjy bgair trade kren gy to is sy los hony k chance zyada hen.
    Agr achi earning krni hy to us k liye apka market k indicators ko smjna bohat zruri hy.
    So good luck and keep it up...

Banned Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,519 Times in 10,258 Posts
    Dear i.forex members
    On this Day i will predicted this pair have being bearish down direction
    the price is break Resistance and Trend Line and it is moving down side with having the long signal from the parabolic SAR
    the market trend could remain in this position and I expected support resistance levels
    A dot below the candles that indicates a downtrend direction
    in addition to that we can see a SELL signal on the MACD indicator
    I suggest to take short terms position on SELL today

Banned Mehboob has a reputation beyond repute Mehboob has a reputation beyond repute Mehboob has a reputation beyond repute Mehboob has a reputation beyond repute Mehboob has a reputation beyond repute Mehboob has a reputation beyond repute Mehboob has a reputation beyond repute Mehboob has a reputation beyond repute Mehboob has a reputation beyond repute Mehboob has a reputation beyond repute Mehboob has a reputation beyond repute Mehboob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,274 Times in 2,124 Posts
    The pair is in strong uptrend line targeting But a clear break of this blue uptrend line will trigger a strong bearish targeting

Major trend : upward
    Minor trend : downward

current position, a position floting loss, -4. two positions have not been executed pending orders.
    price is currently undergoing a correction, and it seems like the trend up will not change

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mehboob For This Useful Post:

Usman148 (2020-05-30)

Banned ritfx has a reputation beyond repute ritfx has a reputation beyond repute ritfx has a reputation beyond repute ritfx has a reputation beyond repute ritfx has a reputation beyond repute ritfx has a reputation beyond repute ritfx has a reputation beyond repute ritfx has a reputation beyond repute ritfx has a reputation beyond repute ritfx has a reputation beyond repute ritfx has a reputation beyond repute ritfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,164 Times in 6,013 Posts
    Copper- currency Trade pair.
    Today forex signal - Buy
    Support 3 - Support 2 - Support 1.
    31.49 - 32.02 - 32.73
    Resistance 1 - Resistance 2 - Resistance 3.
    33.97 - 34.50 - 35.21
    Time frame that is considered while making support and resistance levels - Daily and weekly Time frame
    Consider the daily economic news before taking the trade.

Thanks
    good luck..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1236 of 3724 FirstFirst ... 236 736 1136 1186 1226 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1246 1286 1336 1736 2236 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)