+ Reply to Thread
Page 1588 of 4922 FirstFirst ... 588 1088 1488 1538 1578 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1598 1638 1688 2088 2588 ... LastLast
Results 15,871 to 15,880 of 49213

Thread: Aud/Jpy

Trusted Member Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,294 Times in 5,569 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i.forex members
    On this Day i will predicted this pair have being bearish down direction
    the price is break Resistance and Trend Line and it is moving down side with having the long signal from the parabolic SAR
    the market trend could remain in this position and I expected support resistance levels
    A dot below the candles that indicates a downtrend direction
    in addition to that we can see a SELL signal on the MACD indicator
    I suggest to take short terms position on SELL today======

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,519 Times in 851 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the pair price already touched daily resistance 2 level and above trend line.
    now the price try to move Upward.
    I think the price may touch daily pivot point frokhat ki satah par hai .
    Candlestick charts are the most common chart types used by retail traders and investors. There are many other types of charts such as line charts, bar charts etc., but they don’t tell the story of past price action like candlestick indicator patterns do. When active trading is based solely upon technical analysis, projecting future price action is rooted in how the price has behaved in the past.
    You will earn more money if you will follow my views,because I have posted this after checking the previous routine of daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly. some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences , believe on your own strategy.
    This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should wait and see the every aspects of the market. The investor checks the actual worth of forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to axist For This Useful Post:

Asadjaved (2020-05-06)

Senior Member julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 784 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see this pair to show bullish signal.
    Simple Moving Average indicator also giving us buy signal.
    this pair can continue bullish trend today and there is possible chance price will move to up side.
    forex is the best way to make money at home and provide you with many opportunities in everyday life. forex helps millions of poor people around the world and unemployed people.
    trader feel very reliable by working in forex business and can do it as a part-time or full-time job, just by sitting at home you can earn money.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to julikha2 For This Useful Post:

Asadjaved (2020-05-06), Asher12 (2020-05-06)

Trusted Member Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,317 Times in 3,228 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today market analysis
    You will earn more money if you will follow my views,because I have posted this after checking the previous routine oaf daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly. some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences , believe on your own strategy.
    This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should wait and see the every aspects of the market. The investor checks the actual worth of the stock in the market.

Banned Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,419 Times in 5,509 Posts
    Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it. I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit. I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
    There are Forex trading groups all around the Internet. With a little research, you can find out which are the most successful and some even have mentoring programs. Don't stay married to any particular group.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassinali For This Useful Post:

Asadjaved (2020-05-06)

Senior Member Qasim2523 has a reputation beyond repute Qasim2523 has a reputation beyond repute Qasim2523 has a reputation beyond repute Qasim2523 has a reputation beyond repute Qasim2523 has a reputation beyond repute Qasim2523 has a reputation beyond repute Qasim2523 has a reputation beyond repute Qasim2523 has a reputation beyond repute Qasim2523 has a reputation beyond repute Qasim2523 has a reputation beyond repute Qasim2523 has a reputation beyond repute Qasim2523's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,603 Times in 2,372 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not an easy task I know that is not made easy for every one for those who are ready to control their emotion fair and even greedy are trade in forex... forex is not easy to study and earn money easily. Half see values move the tiring, exhausting 100% accuracy is usually not a CI management we have | If we | {but maybe Easy Forex are usually after a projected movement of the United States Treasury does not appreciate} turned greedy, got the most benefit.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Qasim2523 For This Useful Post:

Asadjaved (2020-05-06)

Banned Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,519 Times in 10,258 Posts
    Dear i.forex members
    On this Day i will predicted this pair have being bearish down direction
    the price is break Resistance and Trend Line and it is moving down side with having the long signal from the parabolic SAR
    the market trend could remain in this position and I expected support resistance levels
    A dot below the candles that indicates a downtrend direction
    in addition to that we can see a SELL signal on the MACD indicator
    I suggest to take short terms position on SELL today

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Alex vector For This Useful Post:

Asadjaved (2020-05-06)

Senior Member Irfan7 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan7 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan7 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan7 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan7 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan7 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan7 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan7 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan7 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan7 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan7 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,013 Times in 1,449 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aud/Jpy

Resistance Level (R3): 0.0147
    Resistance Level (R2): 0.0147
    Resistance Level (R1): 0.0146
    Pivot Point: 0.0146
    Support Level (S1): 0.0145
    Support Level (S2): 0.0145
    Support Level (S3): 0.0144

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Irfan7 For This Useful Post:

Asadjaved (2020-05-06)

Banned opp has a reputation beyond repute opp has a reputation beyond repute opp has a reputation beyond repute opp has a reputation beyond repute opp has a reputation beyond repute opp has a reputation beyond repute opp has a reputation beyond repute opp has a reputation beyond repute opp has a reputation beyond repute opp has a reputation beyond repute opp has a reputation beyond repute opp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,588 Times in 11,466 Posts
    helllo mery forex dfrindzz ksy hn sub i hope ap sb thk hogy gy,,, forex trading ak bht acha business h..fundamental analysis or technical analysis ko dekhte howey or market me ajj k din ki sport or resistence ko follow karte howey market ki postion main. market ke hisab se ap TP or SL set kr sakte hain umed krta hun ap ko mere analysis se fida ho ga or achi earning bhe ho ge ap logo ko. indicators ko follow karte hoye aur apni samjh soch ke sath trading karni chahiyeSupport points and resistance
    market ke oper janey k haq main hain
    buy ki trade profit de gi
    Indicators ko follow karte hoye aur
    apni samjh soch ke sath trading
    Kren. Ta k ap zyda earning hasal kr saken or agar
    ap market ko achi terha samjay bagher trade kren
    ge to nuqsan uthana paray ga. agr ap sub log es pair pe focus kr k achy se trading krty hn tu ap ak acha profit earn kr skty hn .....
    best wishes for all... ok dosto good by,,

16. The Following User Says Thank You to opp For This Useful Post:

Asadjaved (2020-05-06)

Trusted Member Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,897 Times in 4,560 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi traders,
    Today by checking the all routine of the chart and indicator I have come to know that today the market of audjpy will move to the up trend so I suggested that today we should choose the option of buy for trading Hope you will follow me and will get more money because I posted this after checking the market carefully Good luck my friends.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rukhsana90 For This Useful Post:

Asadjaved (2020-05-06)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1588 of 4922 FirstFirst ... 588 1088 1488 1538 1578 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1598 1638 1688 2088 2588 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)