+ Reply to Thread
Page 1770 of 4730 FirstFirst ... 770 1270 1670 1720 1760 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1780 1820 1870 2270 2770 ... LastLast
Results 17,691 to 17,700 of 47300

Thread: Eur/Chf

Banned Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,719 Times in 6,016 Posts
    (I express my opinion about this pair...)
    As All of you know that . this trading pair is too good for best tradong is pair . this tradin TVg pair gives us lot of experience. . by the trading in this pair we will be able to earn large profit .Its all becouse of its movement. After the understanding of pro EMA trading analysis. Its all candle pre-inform you about future movement.
    95% chances of profit aftar analysis of these indicators. So i am always refer the indicator for analysis ... .
    I suggest you this analysis indicater for 95% chances...
    goodluck...
    pair and that according to the green color shown by the Bollinger. Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction. A buy signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal t his pair can continue bullish trend now current price at and strong support at level in hourly time frame there is possible chance price will move to up side.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Qasimbhayo786 For This Useful Post:

shamim123 (2020-03-31), Shani1234 (2020-03-31)

Trusted Member Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,552 Times in 4,436 Posts
    Market analisisss..
    using multiple time frame analysis will gives you a clearer view of the market and increases chance to making profit. to get consistent profits we must have a good strategy, many of the strategies we use but must match your trading style.

you also need to have emotional control, and good money management.I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal, good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammed Awais For This Useful Post:

Shani1234 (2020-03-31)

Member Sheraz is a jewel in the rough Sheraz is a jewel in the rough Sheraz is a jewel in the rough Sheraz is a jewel in the rough Sheraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone made his stretigy by its own opinions.
    Trading stratigies as our demand like gold trading is most beneficial as compared to other currencies
    the matter is not the trading of gold at all But, Important is the ways through which we gain our profit or loss.
    So we all want to attend or recieve all informaton that is important to know the traditional trading environment.
    We always admit this is the best plateform ,
    I mean Indian Forex is always be the best plateform ever.
    Hopefull next always we are helped to each others to understand the basic environment.
    So friends be carefull and helped each other.
    One important thing else is the power momentum indicator which as you can see show a low power of the bullish trend which can be used to filter the entry of buy positions.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheraz For This Useful Post:

Shani1234 (2020-03-31)

Trusted Member Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,260 Times in 5,156 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today i will discuss this pair......
    In this pair eveverybody know about this it. upward and downward movement.. ..
    I see the daily chart that indicate complete downtrend of this pair.
    Exponential Moving Average (10) :
    Simple Moving Average (18) :
    Exponential Moving Average (28) :
    Simple Moving Average (35) :
    Exponential Moving Average (54) :
    . The list of indicator those i uses are as follows.
    Parabolic SR
    moving average 10
    Moving average 60
    Moving average 200
    MACD Future
    Fibo piv-2
    These indicators are Most important for me and my trading know off. Everyday i am using these indicator .and earn a good profit.

Please like my post

🌷Thank you very much🎋

Senior Member Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 2,385 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it.
    I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit.
    I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
    Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Asher12 For This Useful Post:

shamim123 (2020-03-31), Shani1234 (2020-03-31)

Banned Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,548 Times in 8,978 Posts
    Market analisis treand !
    Slowly I start to add some mid-term (weeks, months) trading & investment opportunities into my TradingView account. The first one which looks technically pretty nice is .
    Pretty soon you can start building your long position on and it starts from the round number Obviously, do your own research, read fundamentals and etc.
    Technical...

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Usman148 For This Useful Post:

Asher12 (2020-03-31), shamim123 (2020-03-31), Shani1234 (2020-03-31)

Banned Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali has a reputation beyond repute Hassinali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,419 Times in 5,509 Posts
    Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it. I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit. I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
    There are Forex trading groups all around the Internet. With a little research, you can find out which are the most successful and some even have mentoring programs. Don't stay married to any particular group.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hassinali For This Useful Post:

Asher12 (2020-03-31), Shani1234 (2020-03-31), Usman148 (2020-03-31)

Senior Member Asifm730 has a reputation beyond repute Asifm730 has a reputation beyond repute Asifm730 has a reputation beyond repute Asifm730 has a reputation beyond repute Asifm730 has a reputation beyond repute Asifm730 has a reputation beyond repute Asifm730 has a reputation beyond repute Asifm730 has a reputation beyond repute Asifm730 has a reputation beyond repute Asifm730 has a reputation beyond repute Asifm730 has a reputation beyond repute Asifm730's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,925 Times in 3,594 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EUR/CHF

Pivot point, Resistance level and support level is most important to understand before trading. Resistance Level shows markit is going up so buy is best for traders and Support Level shows market is going down so it is best for sell trading.
    The support and resistance level educate us for markit trading up or down so we can trade sell or buy and get huge benefit in trading.
    We also know about the movement of price up and down in down because of news. News of donald trump is most important. About USA and Chaina trades.
    I have also make trading about these analysis of moving arevages. Parabolic SR.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Asifm730 For This Useful Post:

Asher12 (2020-03-31), Shani1234 (2020-03-31), Usman148 (2020-03-31)

Senior Member Awais 656 has a reputation beyond repute Awais 656 has a reputation beyond repute Awais 656 has a reputation beyond repute Awais 656 has a reputation beyond repute Awais 656 has a reputation beyond repute Awais 656 has a reputation beyond repute Awais 656 has a reputation beyond repute Awais 656 has a reputation beyond repute Awais 656 has a reputation beyond repute Awais 656 has a reputation beyond repute Awais 656 has a reputation beyond repute Awais 656's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 2,847 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today market technical analysis trend buy
    According to some best indicator like
    Bollinger band
    RSI
    Zigzag
    Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain good and huge profit I thing keep in mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit. If u lost in there plz try again and take good profit

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Awais 656 For This Useful Post:

Asher12 (2020-03-31)

Senior Member Anjum Awais has a reputation beyond repute Anjum Awais has a reputation beyond repute Anjum Awais has a reputation beyond repute Anjum Awais has a reputation beyond repute Anjum Awais has a reputation beyond repute Anjum Awais has a reputation beyond repute Anjum Awais has a reputation beyond repute Anjum Awais has a reputation beyond repute Anjum Awais has a reputation beyond repute Anjum Awais has a reputation beyond repute Anjum Awais has a reputation beyond repute Anjum Awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,114 Times in 1,341 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eurchf pair ka trend mujhe upar ki side jata lag raha hai..
    1.2180 tak ke liye is pair ko buy kiya ja sakta hai..
    1.2180 todne ke baad isse 1.2220 tak ke liye rakha ja sakta hai

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Anjum Awais For This Useful Post:

Asher12 (2020-03-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1770 of 4730 FirstFirst ... 770 1270 1670 1720 1760 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1780 1820 1870 2270 2770 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)