+ Reply to Thread
Page 1752 of 4730 FirstFirst ... 752 1252 1652 1702 1742 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1762 1802 1852 2252 2752 ... LastLast
Results 17,511 to 17,520 of 47300

Thread: Eur/Chf

Banned Muhammad Kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,417 Times in 5,046 Posts
    Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it.
    I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit.
    I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
    Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muhammad Kashif For This Useful Post:

Haji (2020-04-02), Shani1234 (2020-04-02)

Senior Member Shair has a reputation beyond repute Shair has a reputation beyond repute Shair has a reputation beyond repute Shair has a reputation beyond repute Shair has a reputation beyond repute Shair has a reputation beyond repute Shair has a reputation beyond repute Shair has a reputation beyond repute Shair has a reputation beyond repute Shair has a reputation beyond repute Shair has a reputation beyond repute Shair's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,283 Times in 2,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Forex forum is the most popular in the world to see the most important things about your life and your future needs. In this forum we have been working with a team of experts who will help us to understand how we are working together and how we are able to earn good profit. We also follow the seniors traders and make trading decisions that are very important to earn good profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shair For This Useful Post:

Shani1234 (2020-04-02)

Banned Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,519 Times in 10,258 Posts
    Dear i.forex members
    On this Day i will predicted this pair have being bearish down direction
    the price is break Resistance and Trend Line and it is moving down side with having the long signal from the parabolic SAR
    the market trend could remain in this position and I expected support resistance levels
    A dot below the candles that indicates a downtrend direction
    in addition to that we can see a SELL signal on the MACD indicator
    I suggest to take short terms position on SELL today

Banned Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,112 Times in 7,050 Posts
    EUR/CHF= BEARISH TREND IN H4 TIME FRAME
    Resistance 3 =1.0685
    Resistance 2 =1.0653
    Resistance 1 =1.0625

Pivot point=1.0625

Support 1=1.0593
    Support 2=1.0533
    Support 3=1.0505

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Babarali123 For This Useful Post:

Shani1234 (2020-04-02)

Banned julai has a reputation beyond repute julai has a reputation beyond repute julai has a reputation beyond repute julai has a reputation beyond repute julai has a reputation beyond repute julai has a reputation beyond repute julai has a reputation beyond repute julai has a reputation beyond repute julai has a reputation beyond repute julai has a reputation beyond repute julai has a reputation beyond repute julai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,889 Times in 4,579 Posts
    hello my dear friends how are you , I hope you will be fine everyday

I predict this pair will reach to the next resistance level, maybe this pair will make some correction to the next high level.

Up trend is indicated from the Simple Moving Average and Bollinger Bands indicator .

BUY position is better choice now, you can set target profit level 35 pips from current price

that’s according to the green color shown by the Bollinger Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction.

bullish signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal.

this pair can continue bullish trend today and there is possible chance price will move to up side.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to julai For This Useful Post:

Shani1234 (2020-04-02)

Banned yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,423 Times in 13,258 Posts
    it seems that will still go up, if this pair currency has shown its strength, we can open BUY with a target at second resistance.and possibly will rise, hopefully what we try can produce, and if there are mistakes we hope we can evaluate and improve well, keep money management well and don't forget to start our trading by praying first, so that it can run well, sometimes market are moving with slowly but sometimes are highly moving.hopefully everything is facilitated and can be a blessing for us all, hope you make more profit and earn much more better as other benefits as well.

forex is the best way to make money at home and provide you with many opportunities in everyday life. forex helps millions of poor people around the world and unemployed people.

trader feel very reliable by working here and can do it as a part-time or full-time job, just by sitting at home you can earn money.

Senior Member welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,298 Times in 2,780 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading signal today : Bullish

chart : H1 & H4 timeframe

the market trend could remain in this position and I expected support resistance levels.use higher timeframe is very important because it always helps you to enter in the direction of current trend .

using multiple time frame analysis will gives you a clearer view of the market and increases chance to making profit. to get consistent profits we must have a good strategy, many of the strategies we use but must match your trading style.

you also need to have emotional control, and good money management.I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal, good luck and doing trade like a boss

Highly Reputed Member jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,038 Times in 10,729 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 10
    hello my dear friends how are you , I hope you will be fine everyday

I predict this pair will reach to the next resistance level, maybe this pair will make some correction to the next high level.

Up trend is indicated from the Simple Moving Average and Bollinger Bands indicator .

BUY position is better choice now, you can set target profit level 35 pips from current price

that’s according to the green color shown by the Bollinger Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction.

bullish signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal.

this pair can continue bullish trend today and there is possible chance price will move to up side.

Banned yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 80,678 Times in 12,965 Posts
    I am guided by indicators Stochasis (7,5,3) which break high and fibbo indicator trend down and assuming that there are several possible markets trend is overbought then I will use the trapping strategy with market position BUY I predict this pair have bullish direction
    I suggest to take LONG position today

time frame that is considered while making support and resistance levels – use Daily and Weekly time frame, consider the daily economic news before taking the trade.

money management is very effective for getting profits with stop loss and take profits method with current trading position.

Senior Member Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,348 Times in 1,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today market technical analysis trend buy
    According to some best indicator like
    Bollinger band
    RSI
    Zigzag
    Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain good and huge profit I thing keep in mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit. If u lost in there plz try again and take good profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1752 of 4730 FirstFirst ... 752 1252 1652 1702 1742 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1762 1802 1852 2252 2752 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)