+ Reply to Thread
Page 2357 of 5318 FirstFirst ... 1357 1857 2257 2307 2347 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2367 2407 2457 2857 3357 ... LastLast
Results 23,561 to 23,570 of 53179

Thread: Eur/Gbp

Senior Member Sadia260 has a reputation beyond repute Sadia260 has a reputation beyond repute Sadia260 has a reputation beyond repute Sadia260 has a reputation beyond repute Sadia260 has a reputation beyond repute Sadia260 has a reputation beyond repute Sadia260 has a reputation beyond repute Sadia260 has a reputation beyond repute Sadia260 has a reputation beyond repute Sadia260 has a reputation beyond repute Sadia260 has a reputation beyond repute Sadia260's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,231 Times in 2,700 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex forum is the best forum in the world to earn good profit and the best forum for your life.
    I have been working with my friends since the last couple of years.
    I have been working for signal of the best indicators
    RSI
    and other technologies that have helped me to understand how much I have done in my business.
    you also need to have emotional control, and good money management.I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal, good luck..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member srisharma has a reputation beyond repute srisharma has a reputation beyond repute srisharma has a reputation beyond repute srisharma has a reputation beyond repute srisharma has a reputation beyond repute srisharma has a reputation beyond repute srisharma has a reputation beyond repute srisharma has a reputation beyond repute srisharma has a reputation beyond repute srisharma has a reputation beyond repute srisharma has a reputation beyond repute srisharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,244 Times in 2,383 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it seems that will still go up, if this pair currency has shown its strength, we can open BUY with a target at second resistance.and possibly will rise, hopefully what we try can produce, and if there are mistakes we hope we can evaluate and improve well, keep money management well and don't forget to start our trading by praying first, so that it can run well, sometimes market are moving with slowly but sometimes are highly moving.hopefully everything is facilitated and can be a blessing for us all, hope you make more profit and earn much more better as other benefits as well.

forex is the best way to make money at home and provide you with many opportunities in everyday life. forex helps millions of poor people around the world and unemployed people.

trader feel very reliable by working here and can do it as a part-time or full-time job, just by sitting at home you can earn money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,785 Times in 11,878 Posts
    current price very is potential to fly again. this pair price already touched daily resistance level 1 and above trend line. Now the price try to move Upward. I think the price may touch daily pivot point frokhat ki satah par hai . so you can take Buy position today. pivot point will be first target . after that price maybe can go to first resistance . stop loss area around support 1 level

Recomend Today = Bullish Trend 85%

ye pair abi strong resistance or fibo level zero par hai. agar ye es resistance ko todta hai to ese khridna chahiye. but mujhe lagata hai ki yahaa se eska girna suru hoga. we can become rich from forex trading if we can trade with the right understanding of the market, need to trade with the right discipline and we should not think of making more money by taking high risks, and take low risk with high profit strategies.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ismar For This Useful Post:

Trump (2020-02-07)

Banned Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,409 Times in 7,277 Posts
    Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it.
    I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit.
    I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
    Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shahnawaz148 For This Useful Post:

Sadia260 (2020-02-07)

Banned yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,424 Times in 13,258 Posts
    time frame support and resistance levels : Daily ,H1 AND H4

indicators: Bollinger Bands and fibbonanci

market trend condition today : Bullish

kal ki upward movement ko market continue kar skta hai kyuki market meh kafi uptrend tha kal or buyer kafi control me the , halaki price abhi ek resistance level pe hai us resistance ko market ache se test karega agar ye level break hota hai toh pakka strong down. price support 1 level par bhi ja sakta hai agar aisa hua to wo upward jaiga thodi der ke liye, lekin low point choone ke baad wapas aa sakta hai, phir price upward jayega to is time par sell karna chahiye
    ye pair abi strong resistance or fibo level zero par hai.agar ye es resistance ko todta hai to ese khridna chahiye. I hope is trade se ham profit earn kar len

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yuyul For This Useful Post:

Trump (2020-02-07)

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    EuR/Gbp The pair has broken the H1 upturn line and now attempting to break the H4 upswing line, if break, we'd see tumbling down focusing on .8807 and .8764.

Something else, the pair will bob up to .8936 and .8975 again before it proceeds to bearish.

Banned yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 80,686 Times in 12,965 Posts
    kal k hi uptrend ko market continue kar skta hai kuki market meh kafi upward strong movement thi kal or kafi buyers ne dominate kara hai ,
    halaki abhi ek support level pe jisko market ache se test kar rha hai agar ye level break hota hai toh defintely strong up movement dikhegi is pair meh.

I predict this pair have bullish direction
    I suggest to take LONG position today

time frame that is considered while making support and resistance levels – use Daily and Weekly time frame, consider the daily economic news before taking the trade.

money management is very effective for getting profits with stop loss and take profits method with current trading position.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to yulbang111 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Hadi has much to be proud of Hadi has much to be proud of Hadi has much to be proud of Hadi has much to be proud of Hadi has much to be proud of Hadi has much to be proud of Hadi has much to be proud of Hadi has much to be proud of Hadi has much to be proud of Hadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 488 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    USDSGD Trend is Bullish

Support 1 1.3839
    Support 2 1.3828
    Support 3 1.3813

Resistance 1 1.3845
    Resistance 2 1.3863
    Resistance 3 1.3888

Banned irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,731 Times in 12,018 Posts
    market trend for this pair
    technical indicator for analyzing :
    Momentum : Bullish
    Simple Moving Average : Bullish
    Pivot points : Bullish
    Ichimoku : Bullish

Resistance and Support points market ke nechay janay ke haq main hain. Buy ki trade profit de gi. Indicators ko follow karte hoye aur apni samjh soch ke sath trading karni chahiye. I recommend this trading Up trend for all my friends because I made this recommendation after the great experience of trading and analysis of fundamental approaches.. If you want become Successful Trader In forex business, do hardwork and get more knowledge and experience about forex trading

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irmafuad For This Useful Post:

srisharma (2020-02-07), Trump (2020-02-07)

Trusted Member mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,675 Times in 6,835 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear all member of Indian Forum, today I will discuss about my analysis

this pair maybe can move towards to top and continue the bullish trend

current price aur previous price market ke up hony ka ishara de rahe hain. Ye pair buy ka bna huwa he I think jahan par market punche huwe he wahan se up ke traf movement kar sakte he so main suggest kronga hamen buy ki trade lga dene chaheye. resistance and Support points bhi market ke up hony ka ishara de rahe hain. Isliye hum ko buy main trade laga deni chahiyeYe pair sell ka bna huwa he i think jahan par market punche huwe he wahan se up ke traf movement kar sakte he so main suggest kronga hamen buy ki trade lga dene chaheye

Exponential Moving Average (18) : UP
    Simple Moving Average (22) : UP
    Exponential Moving Average (38) : UP
    Exponential Moving Average (65) UP

please avoid using big lot for your trade because this business is very dangerous. forex traders need to develop their own trading strategies and have to trade with the right knowledge and skills, this is a great place to make money and we can make very large amounts of money without limits if we can trade properly knowledge and experience, anything can happen in forex market. good luck to your trading my friend

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2357 of 5318 FirstFirst ... 1357 1857 2257 2307 2347 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2367 2407 2457 2857 3357 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)