+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: EA GAP - EA Collection

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading robots is very good and recommended, generally designed specifically for traders who are always very emotional and greedy, robots can trade for them without emotions and make consistent profits and I don't like using forex robots because I believe it cannot function like traders place their markets own. If the market robot is good and better all traders will use it. Those who use robots also complain that they lost

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very much considering getting a Currency transaction program for business for me. I am used to profit from currency spiders, but I am not sure which software works well. I am new to handling currencies fully and am only looking for computerized ways to generate income from home. Do you even suggest dealing with software that handles currencies at the moment financial? How much can be made with currency exchange software and what is the best currency exchange software from your knowledge. Please help. thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robots can work for anyone but they don't have the passion, feelings and hunger for business and profit so in my view everyone should participate personally in the business and check their luck and good automated forex trading is the best but my advice is you should go for manual trading because it's far better than automated forex trading.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This all depends on the approach of the trader and on the approach and risk management for the EA. Now the choice of the day is too difficult, not traders now marketers who want fast income they also market their products that make difficult choices and fake products also exist. and I might give you more, I might ask a reply question, who made the robot ?? HUMAN created it so if we can make robots why don't we trade alone is not difficult, so I can say robots are a waste of time ok.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    being skeptical is normal! and we have to be careful with so many EA ads.

BTW, if you have your own profitable manual method and want to turn it into automated trading or want to test it reliably with previous market conditions, why not turn it into a robot and test it.
    You probably know in what market conditions your method will fail.

If you have ideas or methods and need an EA for that, I can do the coding.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA robots can give you an idea of market position but do not help in decision making because the forex market is not a determined track or market program changing positions over time, robots are predetermined programs so they cannot analyze current market positions so Manual trading is better than EA Robot. and I trade manually, I want to combine fundamental and technical analysis, if you trade with EA, that means you use pure technical analysis, and ignore the news

7. The Following User Says Thank You to taj mil For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is nothing bad about using automatic trading, it all depends on the type of EA you are using. There are some very good EAs while some will only delete your account in a short time. I trade manually, and I enjoy it. But if someone will use automatic trading, he must learn it very well before using it.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    human robots vs everyone doubt about that !!! I think because some people prefer to trade with robots and some people prefer to trade manually. and I know the maximum expert traders prefer to trade manually because it's the safest way in their opinion. and That is a very good and important comparison of the robot and human trafficking / manual trade. In my experience in this business, robots on the surface look better than humans, but for a long time humans were better FX traders.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    very nice post bhi ap na bohat e achio post ki haio humain is main se boohat e acha profit hasil ho jata hai kllakin us waqat javb hum isko samjh jaty hain jab hum is ko samjhtyy nhi hain toh humain kabi bis mnain se ach profit hail nhii hot ahai is ley huamin is ko samjhna chya kun ka ajb hum isko samjhty nhi hain toh huamin kabi b is amin se acha profit hasl nhi hota hai

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with robots is good as long as we understand the development process and we also have to make it dynamic before we can get what will give us long-term benefits. Manual trading is just as good as long as we are able to trade with discipline and emotion free. and manual trading is the best choice for someone who wants to develop a superior forex trading strategy. Because the robot has been programmed and there is nothing you learn by watching it trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)