+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: EA GAP - EA Collection

Banned Neharika515 will become famous soon enough Neharika515's Avatar
    Thanks
    विदेशी मुद्रा मंच दुनिया में अच्छा मंच है। यह हमें इस पर व्यापार करके अच्छा लाभ कमाने की सुविधा प्रदान करता है।
    मैंने इस मंच का उपयोग पैसे कमाने और अच्छे लाभ कमाने के लिए व्यापार करने के लिए भी किया है।
    मैंने ट्रेडिंग के सिग्नल के लिए आरएसआई और ज़िगज़ैग के संकेतकों का उपयोग किया है फिर मैंने ट्रेडिंग की है और अच्छा लाभ कमाया है।
    नोट: हमेशा ट्रेडिंग के बारे में महान ज्ञान रखने वाले अन्य लोगों के साथ अनुभवी बनाने का पालन करें।.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    ea trade karna he bewaqofi hai jab ea he insan k hathon say banay hain es main market k news time main market ki move par galat trade pen ho jayin to app ko loss b bohat hota hai or ea par control karna b mushkil hotahai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use an environmental assessment or automated trading system. I don't use any robot, because it's not profitable. but EA or the automated trading system is profitable. Robotic systems are uncertain markets where profits are not safe. and i don't use robot. but I think it's a good idea to use a robot. we can do better if we use robots. in the forex market i heard about a lot of experienced robots mn using it and i think it's better. Thank you..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to adirata For This Useful Post:

yogyes (2019-08-26)

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This EA is better used at the entry position only, but sometimes it is very difficult to determine closing profit without us making this setting in a script or better we use a trailing stop, and in this script it is necessary to change TP or SL or trailing settings or not? because if we have a target of 300-600 pips we have to change the settings of this script because the original EA is only 50 pips TP

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sentra For This Useful Post:

mainhard (2019-08-28)

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello all traders, you know, I always hate forex robots. Forex robots are not good. Robot is really fake. we easily lose all capital. if not because of robots we can't learn forex. only we think real forex is difficult but it is very good. we can learn many things with real foex. and I am really interested in using EA but I am worried there are some problems here. First, we need to have a good internet connection if we want to use EA. Second, we must turn on our PC or laptop all the time if we put the EA up to the right time to turn it off. The solution is VPN / VPS of course, but I don't have time to prepare it now.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kazna For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for publishing. But I really don't like using automated trading at all ... he doesn't avoid the news and influences fast movements in the market and EA is downloaded and ready to be tried on a demo account on Monday due to market holidays. I hope I made this EA for me to get consistent profits. thank you for sharing....

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we are not safe in using safe trading robots, depending on how the trade works. if it works well and is always right then we are very safe when using a robot but if the robot does not work well then we also trade results will not get good results too. therefore we must be selective in choosing a robot if you want to use a robot.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I really don't like using one of the EAS because I know that most of them produce losses and are just wasting our time, so I just suggest that we prefer to use our brain rather than using this EAS. and Has anyone tried this on a demo or real account? someone please give your opinion. what is the best arrangement and what is the best partner for this EA?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nalawang For This Useful Post:

haruh (2019-08-16)

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since I am new to forex and through my youth, I need to learn about Forex robots. seems like an important element. so someone told me about this? I am really waiting to see a reply and be notified. and it's very easy to work ... there are lots of robots on the internet and most of them are free we can put all together on the strategy testers and get the best we will add an edition we won't and the results will be good.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mayasetra For This Useful Post:

sentra (2019-08-15)

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are lots of robots out there. Some of them do work, but I myself have never traded with a robot before. But in reality many robots on the market do not produce profits in the long run. So the best investment you can make is yourself. and there is no robot that can work for the long term, maybe only a few months the robot provides benefits, but next year the robot's performance may not be good. It's better to trade alone and get your own experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)