+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Forex No Deposit Bonus Upto $45

Member cashcube is on a distinguished road cashcube's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by VikramSingh View Post
    Usually, I don’t prefer deposit bonus all that much, but it’s quite handy to have, as it can be like test drive. I am working with OctaFX and with them; I am able to do it all nicely because of the superb demo contest like cTrader and Champion. These two are very special with the former being weekly based yet got 400 dollar prize to be won while the latter one is month long with 1000 USD prize, so all very exciting and helpful.
    STOP Promoting your broker on my thread!!!
    Company has prize for competition too, as a matter of fact they provide 100-115% Deposit bonus. Plus you can FREE VPS on the deposit over $300.
    They have copyfx domain where you can either sell your signal or copy someone else signal to make profit. You can pay with "commission on profit".

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Usually, I don’t prefer deposit bonus all that much, but it’s quite handy to have, as it can be like test drive. I am working with OctaFX and with them; I am able to do it all nicely because of the superb demo contest like cTrader and Champion. These two are very special with the former being weekly based yet got 400 dollar prize to be won while the latter one is month long with 1000 USD prize, so all very exciting and helpful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are simply promoting other company on my thread. Why doesn't moderator sees it.
    If you make $1 profit with your $30 no deposit bonus, let say you are trading 0.10 cent per pip, then means even if you make 10-12 pips you can cash out INSTANTLY!!!! isn't it that better ??? I don't see any problem here.
    Last edited by cashcube; 2016-12-29 at 12:41 PM.

Junior Member Rajesh Khurrana is an unknown quantity at this point Rajesh Khurrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don’t prefer No deposit bonus at all, as I believe it’s not really worthy of the time, I will be better off with working on my own capital, as that’s far more beneficial and easier to work. I am getting great help under OctaFX, as they provide me excellent setting from having lowest possible spread at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is zero balance protection and also swap free account available on offer, it’s all superb!

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by punjabpolice View Post
    je yan main es per work kr chuka hon jab hum withdraw krte hain tu yeh withdraw nh dete hain es liye main ab es per work nh krta hon jana tak mje lagta hai tu yeh forum he sab se best hai trading ke liye bhe or bouns ke liye bhe es liye hum agar es pair per trading kren tu mje lagta hai ke zida better hai ,
    They allow to withdraw, i am an Indian too. I have no problem withdrawing. You want proof here it is, every time i made profit on my bonus, I withdraw.

They reputed broker with VIP Clients.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,749 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je yan main es per work kr chuka hon jab hum withdraw krte hain tu yeh withdraw nh dete hain es liye main ab es per work nh krta hon jana tak mje lagta hai tu yeh forum he sab se best hai trading ke liye bhe or bouns ke liye bhe es liye hum agar es pair per trading kren tu mje lagta hai ke zida better hai ,

7. The Following User Says Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

samia93 (2018-03-08)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Forex No Deposit Bonus Upto $45

Get up to $30 Free Welcome Bonus + $15 No deposit Bonus = $45 with to trade Forex & CFD, Metals. Basically the welcome bonus is also free it just deposit $10 for verification then withdraw it back, so you got $45 to trade with!!

1st Register with this link>>
    Bonus is available for following accounts:
    Account type: Fix-Cent, Pro-Cent, Fix-Standard, Pro-Standard.
    Trading platform: MetaTrader4, MetaTrader5. Account currency: USD only.

Two type of Bonus is available: No deposit & welcome bonus with deposit (you can withdraw deposit any time, so bonus is totally FREE, Minimum Withdraw $1)

No Deposit Bonus of $15 :

After you registered to the site.
    Verify all documents & Mobile numbers
    Register to their Forum.
    & Make a post on that link to apply for No deposit Bonus.
    Now once your account will get verified & you will receive the coupon for activating No deposit bonus of $15. You need to use this coupon under 30 days of joining, otherwise it will get expire, you will receive this coupon only one time as a new customer.

Welcome Bonus of $30:
    After Registering, Provide all documents for verification, address proof etc.
    Verify Mobile numbers
    Now Deposit only $10 to activate the welcome bonus of $30.
    After depositing you can withdraw the $10 back. So you get net $30 FREE.
    You will receive this bonus only once.

The offer is valid for clients from all countries, except for Republic of Indonesia and Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Features:
    1. Top Level Regulated Broker, (CY) Ltd is regulated by the CySEC, license No. is 191/13. RoboTrade Ltd is regulated by the IFSC, license IFSC/60/271/TS/15
    2. As they are regulated deposit sum insured upto $20,000.
    3. NDD & STP dealing technologies & automatic Withdrawal.
    4. You can trade BINARY OPTIONS with them.
    5. Deposit Bonus 50% to 115%. ECN accounts for leverage upto 1:300, Tradable bonus upto 50%. Floating spread from 0 pips. Instruments with zero spread
    6. Leverage 1:700, 1:888, 1:1000 , Trading Contracts for Difference (CFD)
    7. Minimal lot size of 0.01, Instant execution / Market execution
    8. 4th and 5th decimal price quotes, Market Depth - Level2
    9. "One-Click Trading" Service, Expert advisors trading is enabled
    10. Liquidity from the leading ECN-systems
    11. Ctrader,MT4,MT5 available for Trading
    12. Rebates service available upto 30% on each trades.
    13. E currency Payment with Skrill, VISA, Neteller, Cash U, Webmoney many more. Also direct Bank payment available.
    Join Here
    Last edited by cashcube; 2016-12-12 at 12:43 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2