+ Reply to Thread
Page 4582 of 5307 FirstFirst ... 3582 4082 4482 4532 4572 4580 4581 4582 4583 4584 4592 4632 4682 5082 ... LastLast
Results 45,811 to 45,820 of 53069

Thread: Nzd/Usd

Member greenking is an unknown quantity at this point greenking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    NZDUSD To Move Lower Last night no true astounds for the business; other than a further drop which was to a degree anticipated. The NZ economy depends intensely on its dairy fare market, which represents in excess of 20% of fares, and an alternate drop spells more issues for the NZ economy over the long haul as the essential segment is prone to endure.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,195 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kal new zealand me fonterra auction milk prioce me fir bahut he jada fall hua hai aur essi wajah se ess pair me 100 pips down hua hai,ab aage future me ess pair me aur bhi down trend he abhi chal raha hai esliye aap esme sell he karke rakhein..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alii.hassan is an unknown quantity at this point alii.hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    The trend on the NZDUSD pair can be recognized as a bearish one because of the down red arrow above the current prices again there is a cross occurs on the Snake and T2_clean indicator on front of you.
    Then sell will be my choice for now and I will target a prices near the support area of 0.7845 as my first take profit to set and then I can look for reaching a new levels if the price can break it down and to act more safer I will choose the resistance which you can find at 0.7975 as a good stop loss level or if I get a different signals with either a buy cross or a blue up arrow is shown .

Senior Member hmmo is on a distinguished road hmmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For today 19/11/2014 on the NZDUSD chart the price is below the grey level 0.7875 that considered as support point at MBFX indicator.
    In mean while the Vestro indicator is showing a bullish saturation.
    I can guess that the price may go down till the next MBFX level at the support of the value 0.7842 as first selling target and could reach the second support at 0.7827 but if the price breaks the level of 0.7882 then the down direction will be cancelled and we should think in buying

Senior Member maggie is on a distinguished road maggie's Avatar
    Thanks
    While monitoring the NZDUSD I came to realize that a bearish trend is being formed today on the chart and of course I came to that conclusion because of the red signal performed by the super trend indicator giving me a hint on where the market supposedly would be heading.
    The Nolog dot indicator giving us a red colored dot indicating that a sell signal should be taking place soon.
    A weak bearish trend is indicated by the signals encouraging us to take sell trades but that of course as soon as the Nonlog indicator changes its signal to make another confirmation for this direction.
    In order to be safe we should think of the best position to act as our stop loss I believe the resistance located at the price 0.7895 would be the perfect place for that but if this method is not convincing enough then waiting for the super trends color to change to green would be a good idea as well since the bearish trend would certainly be over if it met any of those conditions .

Senior Member hatrik is on a distinguished road hatrik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The location of the blue line is currently taking place below the red line on the momentum cross on the NZDUSD chart which is a good selling signal.
    On the other hand there is probability for a downward trend to take place based on the red color appearing on the chart by the Oracle strength indicator.
    Adding the bearish trend showed by the Oracle direction indicator to the signals we had from the Oracle direction indicator based on its red arrows appearing on the chart confirming by that the entry point appearing by the Oracle Strength indicator.
    Clearly there is a downward trend taking place on the pair for some time and as long as the indicator keeps giving me the same signals then i do think that the sell orders are the best choice.

Senior Member ali90 is on a distinguished road ali90's Avatar
    Thanks
    The daily forecasting for NZDJPY pair according to the signals appears on the Henkin Ashi which shows a blue candles associated with down direction arrow then it is clear that we may have a bearish trend for the coming day.
    On taking a look on the T3-Clean and the Snake indicators then you can indicate a sell signal by having a sell cross on them.
    For more confirmation on the downward you can get the red signal appears on the trend session indicator.
    support located at the level 92.05 have a good chance to stop the bearish trend then closing sell position before it could be a wise decision.

Senior Member ramadanyu is an unknown quantity at this point ramadanyu's Avatar
    Thanks
    The color of the moving average indicator make a change to be a Red side by side with the change of the color of the candles to be a red color too and this is a great chance for having a good bearish trend on the chart of NZDUSD trend on the chart of Red dots as you can see below the zero's level to add strength to the scenario of bearish trend if occurs.
    Now I will choose the side of bearish trend and prepare for opening a sell orders at the nearest chance and I think to set my target level at the 0.7855 price as I think it may affect the price because of being a strong support this if the price remain below the 0.7895 level which is the key resistance for me till the opening of new york session .

Senior Member clark is on a distinguished road clark's Avatar
    Thanks
    For the NZDUSD pair the price now upper than the 15 EMA line there is a good chance for a bullish trend for the current day.
    The power line indicator is now below the 50th level which can be an indication for a good downward direction of the signal.
    At last one thing can be added is the power momentum indicator that shows a low power of the bullish trend and that can be used as a filter to filter the entry of buy positions .

Banned halloiasan is on a distinguished road halloiasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    On the NZDUSD Chart there is a down channel so it is expected from the price to keep moving downward When the price touches the lower edge of donchain channel it is considered as a signal of going up By checking the awesome oscillator there is a red bar below the level of 0 which indicates a sell signal for the current time.
    On the stostatic there is a bullish signal by having a buy cross and the lines approaches the 20 th level.
    From previous data bearish is most likely to happen then you can target low level of the donchain channel and if you wait to get a confirmation from the awesome oscillator that can raise the chance for good sell trades.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4582 of 5307 FirstFirst ... 3582 4082 4482 4532 4572 4580 4581 4582 4583 4584 4592 4632 4682 5082 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)