+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Is Forex your hobby?

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex for me is my primetime business, as I am generating my full time earning from it. I am currently working with OctaFX broker and they help me greatly, as they help me big time to do with the conditions present, as it’s superb. They have lowest possible spread from 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there is also rebate program where I get 50% back on all trades which is with the losing trades too, so I like it all so much.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Arjun Kapoor is an unknown quantity at this point Arjun Kapoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In early phase of my career, it was definitely hobby like, as it was just money attraction that got me in, but later I realized it’s a massive field that I can gain from. Now, I have gone really ahead with my wish list, as I am trying my hands on being a Forex broker myself! It’s fair to say not been easy but thanks to TechForBrokers, I got ideal trading solution which worked out everything nicely for me! I have been able to do it all with their customized setting which enabled me to work things beautifully and I have been able to grow my business rapidly!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No Forex business isn't my hobby . Forex business is my only income source and i wanna do this business as long as possible i mean this is my life time business . I believe no one do this business as a hobby , because this is a trillion dollar business and never play with huge amount of money .

Junior Member Rajesh Khurrana is an unknown quantity at this point Rajesh Khurrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To start with, yes, I took Forex as extra stuff or hobby type, but as time went by, it turned into serious thing. Now, I am trading with OctaFX broker and with them, I feel so much better and able to do it with high amount of energy due to the setup they have got. I am able to operate on their ECN account with as low as 5 dollars and with this type of account, I never have to worry about slippage, re quote or any such thing which makes me entirely relaxed and comfortable.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rajesh Khurrana For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,750 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main tu forex ke trading ko as hobby krta hon kun ke foerx ke trading best job hai or great work hai main forex ke trading ko part time as hobby krta hon or main kun ke job holder hon es liye main forex ke trading ko part time or as hobby krta hon forex ke trading ko ap log full time or part time or as hobby kr skte hain ,

7. The Following User Says Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-29)

Junior Member Arjun Kapoor is an unknown quantity at this point Arjun Kapoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex can’t be just a hobby, it’s such a tremendous business and that’s why we must take it seriously. I have taken it so seriously that I am looking at massive career ahead as Brokerage Company! This is far from the easiest thing, but if one is dedicated and determined than be assured, it’s all possible. Fortunately, I am able to do it all very well though TechForBrokers, it’s one stop shop for working out things, as they have highly qualified team of experts looking after everything and servicing epic service including developing our site and all those things, it’s why they are so like able!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Arjun Kapoor For This Useful Post:

Junior Member mouli05 is an unknown quantity at this point mouli05's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all i joined recently,but i feel to forex as daily and learning the things well.When we knowing deeper about forex everyone will love to do forex.I feel it as my hobby to understand and get knowledge from forex.Day to day i can learn many important things in the forex.It teaches me lot.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mouli05 For This Useful Post:

Junior Member Srikan Kumar is an unknown quantity at this point Srikan Kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Is Forex your hobby?

there are many traders who are wealthy and they don't need any part time business but still they are in Forex also, because it is there Hobby. For me Forex is my best hobby, when ever i have spare time i read and study Forex market. indicator and try to find new and advance strategies about Forex trading. Its like Forex is in my blood and i can never stop thinking about it why are you in Forex. Is it your hobby or something else? Also, do your broker supports you?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Srikan Kumar For This Useful Post:

Mustansir (2018-06-18), nomanraza74 (2018-02-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3