+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hot forex.com SCAM broker

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    Forex mai broker ki boht zada importance hoti ha to hume agar koi bhe broker pasand ai ya boht zaroori ha k puri research karein. Maine ya broker k bare mai kabhi suna nahi ha aur mai boht hi careful rehta hoon koi bhe broker join karne se pehle.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Banned Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex mai broker ki boht zada importance hoti ha to hume agar koi bhe broker pasand ai ya boht zaroori ha k puri research karein. Maine ya broker k bare mai kabhi suna nahi ha aur mai boht hi careful rehta hoon koi bhe broker join karne se pehle.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jamalmolla5 is on a distinguished road jamalmolla5's Avatar
    Thanks
    ******** boht famous ha scam karne mai to mujhe to koi surprise nahi hota ya dekh k. Hume ache broker k sath kam kanre ka sochna chaiya kiu k agar humne aisa nahi keya to phir hum profit nahi kama sakein gay.

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can understand how it feels since I too have been through scam with certain companies, but all hails to Winchargeback, as the name says, it’s what they did. I was helped with how to get refund for binary scam.

I lost around 30k with FMbinary and had given all hands up, but the light came through their tunnel and thanks to Megan!

She took the charge of my case and within couple of weeks, I had my funds back! I don’t think there is ever any pleasing sign than to get the money back you initially thought to have lost it. That is exactly what happened to me!

So, give it a try and I am sure you will also be able to get your money back…. Good luck.

Junior Member nasim.kari is an unknown quantity at this point nasim.kari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

hot forex.com SCAM broker

I have an account in hot forex
    My account made profit more than double after one week.
    One day before US election as i knew Japanese Yen would strength i have sell GBPJPY and at 00:02 server time suddenly i noticed that all my transactions have been closed.
    There was no sever fluctuations on price, suddenly i noticed high and unreasonable spread and just on the the pair of my positions! It is clear in the image that i provide.
    My analyze and prediction are completely correct and if the broker wouldn't margincall me, it would terminate to at least 30k $ profit in less than 4 hours.
    I have complain to hot forex via email. Their first answer was "during us presidential election spread widening ..." i answered 24 pips widening is not acceptable even for us election.
    After more following from me they answered that they get the prices and spread directly from liquidity providers with no interference so i replied i am hot forex client and have contract with hot forex and not liquidity providers so i can not complain to them.
    So this is my question , are brokers allowed to increase spread as wide as they want with any excuse that they want and as a result margincall the client account? Are they allowed to use some thing like US presidentional election as an excuse? Are they allowed to say they get the price and spread from liquidity providers to escape of changing prices on their own and so they have no responsibility?
    As a professional trader i have accepted all the Forex deal risks but unfortunately with this kind of brokers plus all the nature risks in this market we should wait for other factors to lost our deposit.
    I would appreciate if you know a way to complain about this fraudulent broker kindly let me know.
    Thank you.
    Name: hot22.png Views: 97 Size: 49.4 KB
    Last edited by nasim.kari; 2016-11-14 at 03:26 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open