+ Reply to Thread
Page 5700 of 5946 FirstFirst ... 4700 5200 5600 5650 5690 5698 5699 5700 5701 5702 5710 5750 5800 ... LastLast
Results 56,991 to 57,000 of 59459

Thread: Aud/Usd

Senior Member doby will become famous soon enough doby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    AUD/USD

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned poly is an unknown quantity at this point poly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Where Can I Exchange Canadian Currency For Sud: And that is pretty much all I need to know. I figured this could be a fluke or beginners luck so I let it ride and reader let me tell you I was floored to find that by the next weekend I

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Vamos will become famous soon enough Vamos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    on the hourly chart DOWN-trend continues ... couple slowly at their own pace but slides down .. the only thing that now comes to mind - is to sell near the upper boundary of the channel, and expect that the price will reach a strong support level 1.0350 ... best course to sell of levels, so that at the price 1.0400 with narrow STAP can go into a deal ..

Senior Member mahmoud2000 is on a distinguished road mahmoud2000's Avatar
    Thanks

Daily analysis for a couple of Australian dollars , The pair now wobbling and I expect him fall to 1.0394 levels in the case of breaking expect falls directly to 1.0367 and bounce, God willing

Senior Member DooD is on a distinguished road DooD's Avatar
    Thanks
    Pair after another broke the support level 0400 (lower zone fractals) again went to a small correction in the northern district breached 0400 figures, it is also near the pass and moving the alligator that also fulfill the role of trend lines of the zone of resistance and is expected to resume and continue south speakers with access to a new local minimum.

Banned rakin is an unknown quantity at this point rakin's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye teesra bar koshis kiya ta, abi price girne ke liye moka hai kyo ki e dubara koshish karta hai e resistance ko break karne ke liye, I already placed a buy dan was done. But we look AUD/USD sideway trend righ now. Can you tell me the price of resistance that will be break?

Senior Member Humman is on a distinguished road Humman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    AUD / USD still continued to decline which began last week, the pair is now almost effortlessly managed to break through the long sloping level then made ​​another local minimum, the breakdown of this level finally opened the way for 0340 - 0320 (District 200 moving) and I think that is the main purpose of the bears.

Senior Member brina will become famous soon enough brina's Avatar
    Thanks
    aud/usd technical analysis by using :adx

adx : 54.3261
    +di : 4.7109
    -di : 22.9186
    time : 1200
    timeframe : 4 hour
    date : 28.01.2013

Senior Member advance will become famous soon enough advance will become famous soon enough advance's Avatar
    Thanks
    in this time frame we can see that price is hold at the support level 1.0395 but in longer time frame it is in down side movement so need to wait to break this support level. if this level is break we can see countinue down movement. stop loss is 1.0431

Senior Member mahmoud mohamed tawfik will become famous soon enough mahmoud mohamed tawfik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    short positions at 1.0415 with 1.0385 and 1.0350 as next targets

the breakout of 1.0450 will call fro arebound towards 1.0500

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5700 of 5946 FirstFirst ... 4700 5200 5600 5650 5690 5698 5699 5700 5701 5702 5710 5750 5800 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)