+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: खाता अक्षम । इस धागे पर टिप्पणी

Banned TalhaNaseer is a jewel in the rough TalhaNaseer is a jewel in the rough TalhaNaseer is a jewel in the rough TalhaNaseer's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes ek pehle verify account tha oos par trading kari thi or fir woh account mene chod diya tha kyuki uska balance 8 dollars ho gya tha or bina stopout ke. Toh mene oos account ko detach kar diya or oos account se koi bhi forum bonus account attach nahi tha.
    fir mene new insta account banaya or oose attach kar diya is hi bonus account se . fir jab mene deka ki mera ye insta wala account disable ho gya hai ( 25 dollar wala ) toh mene woh purana wala check kara 1 month bad toh woh b oos time pe disable .
    Fir bhi aisa nahi karna chahiye kyuki woh old insta account detach karwa liya tha ?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned IFX Yvonne will become famous soon enough IFX Yvonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    <my account has been banned without any reasons I have a just a one account with bonus balance I have no any account you can check I am an old member of this forum I working here from many months please open my account my account id is 1540128

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

I have also contacted to anti faud dept but I know they will just say that its company rules to diable any account without any reason sir this is not a fair way I working here from many many months here and the result is in account banned.>

Hi Mahera! Have you tried to contact the Finance Department about your concern?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my account has been banned without any reasons I have a just a one account with bonus balance I have no any account you can check I am an old member of this forum I working here from many months please open my account my account id is 1540128

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

I have also contacted to anti faud dept but I know they will just say that its company rules to diable any account without any reason sir this is not a fair way I working here from many many months here and the result is in account banned

Thanks
    <Sir Jo bhi instaforex account disabled krta hai sub ka reson yah he btaty hin is rules ki detal bta skty hin ta k humra next time account band na ho
    mara account disabled ho gua hai isi reson ki waja sy please unblock kr din
    The account was excluded from participation in "Bonus for posting"campaign in accordance with its rules and conditions: The Company reserves the right to deny crediting the bonus or to
    cancel bonus and profit made over the bonus without explaining the reason. As a rule, such actions mean violation of the bonus program or trading regulation rules or excluding a trader from the bonus program. The account was deposited using bonus funds only so it was blocked permanently. In this case blocking means exclusion from "Bonus for posting" campaign. Multiple data coincidence between this account and accounts of other owners was discovered. Such data coincidence is considered as sign of unscrupulous usage of bonus funds>

HI Mian5575,! The Antifraud Department already replied you about that matter. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact them. Thank you!

Member mian5575 is an unknown quantity at this point mian5575's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir Jo bhi instaforex account disabled krta hai sub ka reson yah he btaty hin is rules ki detal bta skty hin ta k humra next time account band na ho
    mara account disabled ho gua hai isi reson ki waja sy please unblock kr din
    The account was excluded from participation in "Bonus for posting"campaign in accordance with its rules and conditions: The Company reserves the right to deny crediting the bonus or to
    cancel bonus and profit made over the bonus without explaining the reason. As a rule, such actions mean violation of the bonus program or trading regulation rules or excluding a trader from the bonus program. The account was deposited using bonus funds only so it was blocked permanently. In this case blocking means exclusion from "Bonus for posting" campaign. Multiple data coincidence between this account and accounts of other owners was discovered. Such data coincidence is considered as sign of unscrupulous usage of bonus funds

Senior Member anjlina is on a distinguished road anjlina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    account disable bahut hi karan se ho sakta hai agar aap ka account mein koi rules agar broke hua hai to aap ko insta admin se baat karna chahiye aur agar account aap ka verified nahi hai to aap ko pehle account k dono hi level ko verify kar lena chahiye taki aap market mein apne platform mein sabhi tarah k laab utha sakeen

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal148 View Post
    thank you very very much sir i am waiting your reply about my problem i hope your solve my and all user problems thanks sir=============================================== ================================================== ================================================== ======
    Hi Bilal148! The account was excluded from participation in "Bonus for posting"campaign in accordance with its rules and conditions: The Company reserves the right to deny crediting the bonus or to
    cancel bonus and profit made over the bonus without explaining the reason. As a rule, such actions mean violation of the bonus program or trading regulation rules or excluding a trader from the bonus program. The account was deposited using bonus funds only so it was blocked permanently. In this case blocking means exclusion from "Bonus for posting" campaign. Multiple data coincidence between this account and accounts of other owners was discovered. Such data coincidence is considered as sign of unscrupulous usage of bonus funds.

Should you have any further questions, please contact the Antifraud Department again. Thank you!
    Last edited by IFX Yvonne; 2017-02-17 at 01:53 PM.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by IFX Yvonne View Post
    <this is not good when antifraud depart disable account tell user mistake clearly and explain all rules i saw many user disable account only with draw time disable account sir solve this>

Dear Sir,

Please wait, I have already passed the complete details of your problem to my colleagues and I will get back to you right after I got a response from them. Thank you.
    thank you very very much sir i am waiting your reply about my problem i hope your solve my and all user problems thanks sir=============================================== ================================================== ================================================== ======
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal148 View Post
    sir i am using only one account and first time i trade and make 31 dolor profit i request with draw 16.20 i receive this with draw but 2nd time i trade iagain and make 39 dolor i request to with draw 39 but my account disable sir tell me reason why my account disable i am working on indian forex forum all month with hard working time to earn money insta forex disable account and say this is bonus tell me rules i am follow and safe my account i don t know rules when i say tell me antifraud depart say this
    Dear Colleagues,

The account was excluded from participation in "Bonus for posting"
    campaign in accordance with its rules and conditions:

The Company reserves the right to deny crediting the bonus or to
    cancel bonus and profit made over the bonus without explaining the
    reason. As a rule, such actions mean violation of the bonus program or
    trading regulation rules or excluding a trader from the bonus program.

The account was deposited using bonus funds only so it was blocked
    permanently. In this case blocking means exclusion from "Bonus for
    posting" campaign.

Sincerely yours,
    AntiFraud Department
    InstaForex Group

this is not good when antifraud depart disable account tell user mistake clearly and explain all rules i saw many user disable account only with draw time disable account sir solve this

<this is not good when antifraud depart disable account tell user mistake clearly and explain all rules i saw many user disable account only with draw time disable account sir solve this>

Dear Sir,

Please wait, I have already passed the complete details of your problem to my colleagues and I will get back to you right after I got a response from them. Thank you.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

bilal148 (2017-02-14), mazprofx (2017-02-14)

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    I have forwarded your matter to Instaforex Representative soon they will contact you.

mazprofx.

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ***********************************************
    sir i am using only one account and first time i trade and make 31 dolor profit i request with draw 16.20 i receive this with draw but 2nd time i trade iagain and make 39 dolor i request to with draw 39 but my account disable sir tell me reason why my account disable i am working on indian forex forum all month with hard working time to earn money insta forex disable account and say this is bonus tell me rules i am follow and safe my account i don t know rules when i say tell me antifraud depart say this
    Dear Colleagues,

The account was excluded from participation in "Bonus for posting"
    campaign in accordance with its rules and conditions:

The Company reserves the right to deny crediting the bonus or to
    cancel bonus and profit made over the bonus without explaining the
    reason. As a rule, such actions mean violation of the bonus program or
    trading regulation rules or excluding a trader from the bonus program.

The account was deposited using bonus funds only so it was blocked
    permanently. In this case blocking means exclusion from "Bonus for
    posting" campaign.

Sincerely yours,
    AntiFraud Department
    InstaForex Group

this is not good when antifraud depart disable account tell user mistake clearly and explain all rules i saw many user disable account only with draw time disable account sir solve this
    Last edited by bilal148; 2017-02-10 at 08:41 AM.
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast