+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hallo

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    Welcome, my friend, you are new in the forex should learn Forex before it starts to not rush and you lose everything you have to learn to use the chart and MetaTrader 4 and should learn strategies to help you to trade in order to win and then win

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

ajazs1 (2020-12-25), Rehan218 (2020-12-25), shahzadm2 (2020-12-25)

Banned Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,893 Times in 6,777 Posts
    कुछ शुरुआती कमजोरी के बाद, भारतीय रुपया अमेरिकी डॉलर के खिलाफ आक्रामक हो रहा है। भारत का बेंचमार्क स्टॉक इंडेक्स निफ्टी 50 भी बढ़त हासिल कर रहा है। इसके बाद डोनाल्ड ट्रम्प के खिलाफ अमेरिकी राष्ट्रपति चुनाव जीतने वाले जो बिडेन की बढ़ती उम्मीदों के बाद।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Welcome, my friend, you are new in the forex should learn Forex before it starts to not rush and you lose everything you have to learn to use the chart and MetaTrader 4 and should learn strategies to help you to trade in order to win and then win

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    well thank you Yoni.. I am kind of new in Forex and I really hope I can achieve something that would make me feel more productive in some kind of way.. I have heard so much about it and i think it's time to know more about it..

p.s. welcome to me 2

Thanks
    hey folks,

I am new to this forum, but I am pretty experienced trader. Hopefully I can be helpful to some of you! So if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,
    Yoni!

PS. Welcome to me!

Member ELTalYani is an unknown quantity at this point ELTalYani's Avatar
    Thanks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ELTalYani For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

Junior Member Borat01 is an unknown quantity at this point Borat01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Red face

Hello guys can I ask what is your best forex trading platform?? For me its plus 500 and I also very like Iq option....it new but fine....even I earnd here 150$ ...but for me is plus 500 srill better. I earnd 1200 in EUR/USD

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Borat01 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

Junior Member lana is an unknown quantity at this point lana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well thank you Yoni.. I am kind of new in Forex and I really hope I can achieve something that would make me feel more productive in some kind of way.. I have heard so much about it and i think it's time to know more about it..

p.s. welcome to me 2

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lana For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

Junior Member Shaker is an unknown quantity at this point Shaker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Hallo

hey folks,

I am new to this forum, but I am pretty experienced trader. Hopefully I can be helpful to some of you! So if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,
    Yoni!

PS. Welcome to me!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaker For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

+ Reply to Thread