+ Reply to Thread
Page 6197 of 6275 FirstFirst ... 5197 5697 6097 6147 6187 6195 6196 6197 6198 6199 6207 6247 ... LastLast
Results 61,961 to 61,970 of 62747

Thread: Usd/Jpy

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2024-04-23   14:32
    Best post today #1
    Accrued payments  211 USD

Forex trading strategy
    USD/JPY
    सभी को नमस्कार!
    कल, अमेरिकी डॉलर/जापानी येन 154.67 के प्रतिरोध स्तर से ऊपर कारोबार कर रहा था। आज, यह जोड़ी एक तंग पार्श्व सीमा में फंसी हुई है। इस प्रकार, जोड़ी के भविष्य के आंदोलन के लिए कई विकल्प हैं। पहले के अनुसार, डॉलर/येन जोड़ी में तेजी आने और तेजी जारी रहने की संभावना है। वैकल्पिक रूप से, कीमत 154.67 के स्तर से नीचे गिर सकती है और इसके नीचे स्थिर हो सकती है। इस मामले में, डॉलर/येन जोड़ी के पुलबैक या सुधार के हिस्से के रूप में गिरने की उम्मीद है। जोड़ी के लिए सबसे खराब स्थिति सीमाबद्ध रहना है।
    Attachment 32063
    Attachment 32064

The attachment
    Превью
    2024-04-24   12:04
    Best post today #2

Forex trading strategy
    USD/JPY
    सभी को नमस्कार!
    अमेरिकी डॉलर/जापानी येन 155.00 के करीब है, एक मनोवैज्ञानिक रूप से महत्वपूर्ण गोल स्तर जो प्रतिरोध के रूप में कार्य कर सकता है। लक्ष्य तक पहुंचने के लिए 15 से भी कम पिप्स हैं। कीमत या तो इस निशान का परीक्षण कर सकती है, या नीचे की ओर उलट सकती है और कम से कम 154.05 तक एक मंदी सुधार दर्ज कर सकती है। अभी के लिए, जोड़ी अभी भी लाभ बढ़ाने की कोशिश कर रही है और अभी तक कोई रिवर्सल नहीं हुआ है, इसलिए ट्रेडिंग योजनाएं अपरिवर्तित बनी हुई हैं।
    Attachment 32069
    आज, मैं अभी भी उम्मीद कर रहा हूं कि डॉलर/येन जोड़ी 155.00 के प्रतिरोध स्तर से ऊपर मजबूत नहीं हो पाएगी, बल्कि नकारात्मक हो जाएगी। बुधवार आमतौर पर एक सक्रिय व्यापारिक दिन होता है, इसलिए इस बात की बहुत अधिक संभावना है कि यह जोड़ी नीचे की ओर मुड़ जाएगी। यह गिरावट 154.05 के महत्वपूर्ण समर्थन स्तर में सुधार का हिस्सा होगी। यदि कीमत तोड़ने और समर्थन स्तर से नीचे समेकित होने में विफल रहती है, तो जोड़ी के फिर से ऊपर की गति हासिल करने और 155.00 के निशान की ओर बढ़ने की संभावना है। यदि कीमत 154.05 के समर्थन स्तर से नीचे स्थिर होती है, तो यह 152.70 के लक्ष्य के उलट और सुधार के लिए पहला संकेत होगा, जो अगला प्रमुख समर्थन स्तर होगा। इसका ब्रेकआउट डॉलर/येन जोड़ी को 150.35 पर वापस लाएगा।
    Attachment 32070

The attachment
    Превью
    Member Melsayed is on a distinguished road Melsayed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My Weekly Analysis :

the pair went out of a long down channel and now it has retested the channel so in my opinion the pair may continue down through another down channel and may continue up through up channel so for me i will wait till the price cross one of the shown channels and i will go with the direction (see the daily chart for more understanding )

Name: usdjpyd.jpg Views: 133 Size: 20.6 KB

For the broken trend lovers we have a very accurate broken trend this pair at h1 time frame that a good chance to take little certain points in the first hours of the new week ( see h1 chart)

Name: usdjpyh1.jpg Views: 135 Size: 19.3 KB

Member hazem ahmed mohamed will become famous soon enough hazem ahmed mohamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    on the H4 chart we have a moving up trend and a strong support level @ 50% so i predict that USDJPY will move upward on the short term so i suggest buying with target point @61.8%.
    Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member imran2011 is an unknown quantity at this point imran2011's Avatar
    2 no kasham nogor sorok khulna ,bangladesh
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Remember - Strong Risk Off will prove Heavy for $USDJPY. . . Still not worried. . . We'll add more if we get a more substantial pullback...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Miki is on a distinguished road Miki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a strong level of support appears here by sliding the blue indicator Ichimoku below a given level of 79.83 the price is not allowed, it seems there is someone buys, the course is also trading above the clouds, waiting for growth.
    Attached Images  

Senior Member Marki is on a distinguished road Marki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Price continues to trade in non-symmetric channel, now forms the southern course of the wave to the lower support line (inclined) of it is likely to be a retreat to the north and the resumption of growth in the dollar.
    Attached Images  

Member humoudeh75 is an unknown quantity at this point humoudeh75's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    question always come in my head when i lose in forex market. I always sad and think maybe i not smart enough to trade forex. Is forex only place for smart people who have high intelligence? I always search this question. My friend was ever talking to me, if Issac Newton to ever lose in stock investment.
    So how do

Senior Member gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    USDJPY is testing now fobonacci 23.6 % in H4 chart shown , so breaking it means we will have more bullish direction for this pair in the next hours till reach fibo 0% , else it may retest the shown bullish trend and there i think a great chance to buy near this trend with small stop lose below it ,

Name: usdjpy.jpg Views: 32 Size: 92.5 KB

Senior Member sobissa will become famous soon enough sobissa will become famous soon enough sobissa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    USD / JPY pair returned today for the drop and break the rising trend after a touch of the Fibonacci levels of 38.2, as well as for the cloud Como Span closed if it is the form in which it is likely to see more of the landing

Senior Member Miki is on a distinguished road Miki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    USD / JPY exchange rate today, went to a number of strong levels of support - among them the lower boundary of the Ichimoku cloud and sloping trend line, while considering first and foremost a retreat to the north, but the breakout to be 79.30.
    Attached Images  

Senior Member Marki is on a distinguished road Marki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The course had just approached the sloping line of support and she made ​​a retreat to the north, the general trend now aims to strengthen the dollar, the yen goals I have are about the level of 80.00.
    Attached Images  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6197 of 6275 FirstFirst ... 5197 5697 6097 6147 6187 6195 6196 6197 6198 6199 6207 6247 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)