+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do you often get surprised by profit you make?

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Do you often get surprised by profit you make?
    I have been trading for nearly 7 years now, it�s very often that I actually surprise myself when I make profits because of various reasons, so have you faced such situation? I have faced this situation a lot in early phase of my career, but not now since now I have always made profits with certainty especially with help of OctaFX broker, it�s high class with having quality features and facilities with small spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus much more, it�s all super cool.

--- Update ---

Profit always makes happy. When I get profit it will pleasing for me. Through hard work and applying different strategies we can earn profit from forex trading. But sometimes we get profit more than our expectation. In that time I become surprised and be so happy.

--- Update ---

Profit always makes happy. When I get profit it will pleasing for me. Through hard work and applying different strategies we can earn profit from forex trading. But sometimes we get profit more than our expectation. In that time I become surprised and be so happy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Aisa hota ha aur is mai koi naye baat nahi ha. Kabhi kabhi humari expectation se zada profit hojata ha ya loss. Bas hume ya make sure karna chaiya k cheze balance rahi warna phir risky ho sakta ha. Agar humne ya karlia to phir acha khasa profit ho sakta ha. Mujhe ya kafi asan ha FreshForex broker ki waja se jahan har feature majood ha jo kam asan kardeta ha aur bande ko surprise nahi hona parhta jab profit kamata ha to.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aisa hota ha aur is mai koi naye baat nahi ha. Kabhi kabhi humari expectation se zada profit hojata ha ya loss. Bas hume ya make sure karna chaiya k cheze balance rahi warna phir risky ho sakta ha. Agar humne ya karlia to phir acha khasa profit ho sakta ha. Mujhe ya kafi asan ha FreshForex broker ki waja se jahan har feature majood ha jo kam asan kardeta ha aur bande ko surprise nahi hona parhta jab profit kamata ha to.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bajaj Vasu For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

Member jamalmolla5 is on a distinguished road jamalmolla5's Avatar
    Thanks
    Starting mai boht surprise hua tha mai jab profit banaya tha kiu k tab mere pass koi strategy nahi thi. Magar ab mujhe koi surprise nahi kiu k ab mai proper strategy k sath trade kar rah hoon to koi surprise nahi hota profit banana mai. Filhaal mai FreshForex k sath kam kar rah hoon aur yahan 101% Trade Able deposit bonus ha to ise kam karne mai boht asani hoti ha.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jamalmolla5 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

Member srs007 is an unknown quantity at this point srs007's Avatar
    Thanks

Junior Member Rajesh Khurrana is an unknown quantity at this point Rajesh Khurrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although, it’s fair to say that sometimes we do make profits by luck, but I never try to do that on purpose, I mean I always try trading through proper strategy and method. This helps me with performance and enables me to gain plenty of profits and that’s especially through OctaFX broker with their low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also 50% bonus on deposit which is use able, so that really enhances my performance.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rajesh Khurrana For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

Member javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kabi kabi meray sath b aisa ho jata hia k market say mujy bohaat ziyda faida haisl ho ajat hia and mujay is say koee twako b nahian hoti hai laikn yeh her baar aisa anahin hota hia kabi kabi is amain maian market maian tukaya aganain sya maar b khaaa jaata aa hoon.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to javed415 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22), shafique225 (2017-11-16)

Banned Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nahi mai surprised nhi hota kiu k mai samajhta hon maine education gain ki ha sahi tarike se to jo bhe profit mai kamata hon woh ek tara se deserving ha aur ya aur bhe asan ha kiu k mai FreshForex k sath kam kar rah hon jahan boht hi ala facilities ha jis mai Mega Rebate bhe shamil ha to ise kam karne mai boht sukoon rehta ha.
    Last edited by Bajaj Vasu; 2016-09-18 at 02:42 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bajaj Vasu For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

Junior Member Asimkhaz is an unknown quantity at this point Asimkhaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it happens, sometimes when i m not expecting profit and the markket is also going on my opposite direction, then suddenly the market changes its position and goes in my favor, at that time i get profit unexpectedly and that was really a good moment for me

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Asimkhaz For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

Member KUMARRAJ is an unknown quantity at this point KUMARRAJ's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am trading from last five year. But all the time i always lose the money and fee very angry . Some time i thought i will leave this trade. Some time ago i make about $1000 in one week and feel very excited to do this and carried on trade .

17. The Following User Says Thank You to KUMARRAJ For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast