+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can illness affect our trading?

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Forex is a business that can be done from anywhere, so that makes it so good, but should we trade if we are sick or does our illness affect it? I believe it definitely affects us, so that�s why we shouldn�t be trading if we are not entirely well. I always prefer to take break, but I do keep eyes on the market which is easier to do with OctaFX broker�s epic cTrader platform, it�s especially develop for mobile trading and is seriously beneficial in every way.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Han ya puri tara mumkin ha kiu k jab banda bemar hota ha ya tabiyat theek na ho to decisions lena muskil hojata ha aur tension bhe achi nahi hoti. Magar mere lia asan ha kiu k mai FreshForex broker k sath kam kar rah hoon jahan Market Analysis jesa feature ha jo kam asan kardeta ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bajaj Vasu For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Junior Member Rajesh Khurrana is an unknown quantity at this point Rajesh Khurrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It should not do in major way, but not feeling well and yet trading can be hard due to the connection with mood. It is obvious that when we are not feeling well then it’s very hard to stay discipline. I would mostly avoid trading when I am not good health wise unless there is some major event. I can trade even from bed which is to do with OctaFX broker and with their brilliant cTrader mobile platform, it’s especially epic with no issues over slippage or any sort of manipulation at all.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rajesh Khurrana For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks

Can illness affect our trading?

Forex is a business that can be done from anywhere, so that makes it so good, but should we trade if we are sick or does our illness affect it? I believe it definitely affects us, so thats why we shouldnt be trading if we are not entirely well. I always prefer to take break, but I do keep eyes on the market which is easier to do with OctaFX brokers epic cTrader platform, its especially develop for mobile trading and is seriously beneficial in every way.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to VikramSingh For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

+ Reply to Thread