+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: When Fundamental Goes Against Market Trend

Member Zareena Bibi is an unknown quantity at this point Zareena Bibi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trader ko ek bat yad rakhni chahiya market hamasha apny trend main chalti hai yani ager kisi pair ka trend buy hai to market main fundamental new us ka against hai jis ki waja sa wo pair sell main chala gaya hai to kuch bhi ho jai market na apny trend main wapis aa jana hai chahy us main 3 sa 4 din lag jain trend ki trade profit zaroor dati hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Raja551 is on a distinguished road Raja551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jnaab g merr too fundamental analysis keh bare me too nahi janta lian aak advice deta ho apko ap new laag rahe ho isiliye jnab g ap ko agar forex kai kaam mein apisa kmaan haio to ap ko lalch sai door rehna hoga warna ap ko baad mein ka kar parishani ho sakti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ramez123 is an unknown quantity at this point ramez123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new in this market. i have no good knowledge about the fundamental knowledge. But i am read the many thread in this forum. I think that those are need the information of the fundamental related thread. So that they are read the information in this forum. Specailly, First page is good and i am red it. Get the good information.

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the fundamental traders he also uses technical analysis to get where the right to determine when she must OP. maybe if I myself can not be released from the technical analysis even if globally we use fundamental analysis, kana but we also have to use appropriate candle shape so that we can determine when we do OP best to get the results that much anyway.

Senior Member fishwork is on a distinguished road fishwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think fundamental analysis is better than the others analysis because on the news time the Forex market goes against the technical movement .When the news publishing then the market goes to news positive and it's may be break out the trend within short time,so we also follow the news and high impact news.

Member hasnain123 is on a distinguished road hasnain123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats a nice question so an crucial example would be the commercial enterprise cycle. The economic system sees an expansionary duration of growing investment, employment, output, income, wages, optimism, and so forth. Imbalances necessarily accumulate inside the procedure. The imbalances unwind inside the form of a recession, a brief duration of contraction in the variables that were formerly expanding.

Senior Member Rehman12 will become famous soon enough Rehman12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its natural attitude of any currency of the world because when a news related to any pair of the forex market comes then it effect the pair of such currency all over the world because demand and supply of such currency changed

Member 1778 is an unknown quantity at this point 1778's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    essential is going towards marketplace trend in this piece I'm going to look at the question markets trend inside the way that they do a part of the answer in my view so there is no mean to say that this fundamental analysis is good for the one day even so learn to trade with the news instead of definition

Senior Member Raja551 is on a distinguished road Raja551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g jnaab g ,mere khyaaal see news hameshaa analysis keh againts hoti haain isiliyee hame hmaesaha news dekh kaar hi traee laganai chahyeee q keh forex mareket news keh through hi chalti haai jnaab g mee bass yehi jantaa ho jnab g

Member authority is on a distinguished road authority's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many times when we have to face a situation where the fundamental goes against the market trend in that situation we should first exit from the market so that we can save our investment and then rethink about the trading with that pair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)