+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 139 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1385

Thread: Are you really following risk management while trading?

Member jacky1990 is on a distinguished road jacky1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traders will have their own way to maximize earning from this business, but of course, there is advantages and disadvantages, and for me, i just increase my lots step by steps when i saw my balance grew, it was safe for me , but as a good idea, i interest with this way, i will try to improve it at my real account later

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Abby Jr. is an unknown quantity at this point Abby Jr.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ALways inCrease thE lOts siZe wHen i waS reAlly suRe with my own analysis and can touch it, but reduce lots size when i was not sure with my analysis and even just stay away from the market, of course, we will get the consequences from them, so we need to prepare ourselves to face some situation then we can protect our balance properly,,,
    Legends must be set for improving youself.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    idea to be flexible in taking risks, even though I do not apply it in my trade, but I agree with what you are doing, because every good moment that we get is different, sometimes we find a good signal, sometimes we find a very good signal, and best signal, and maybe you will increase the lot size when you finds a best signal or number 1 signal

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    consiDer dangEr durIng my buyIng and sElling hoWever We did not adhere to any kind of portion whilst getting any kind of danger. We attempt to maintain a significant great border during my each and every industry, however we ought to utilize it very carefully to achieve great result through Forex currency trading. We usually choose cease free with regard to my personal buying and selling design due to my personal unexperienced within the buying and selling atmosphere..,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not get what you are trying to say by the fact that you get your risk depending on the need. This might make you to be risking too much if it is what I am thinking. One thing that is killing traders is the way they allow their minds to be linked to the reward they want to get in the market. You should set it based on goals, not need sir.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my riSk Based on The neeDs, somEtimes tOOk higH risk whEn i was really sure with my own analysis and can reach them with well and sometimes just set it with low risk and even not enter the market, this is the way for me to trade with flexible, so if there is a good chance so why we do not take and maximize it,,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    case my point of view is risk management is very much important for doing the real trade but still as i am new in this profession i am learning things about forex and also studying the issue risk managment properly. I will prefer the option number 2 of your mentioned options as because taking only 2% risk of my capital will help me to survive in this business properly so that will be wise what i think so.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greRt, traderRs nNED to calcuLate evErything wiTh good , risk fOr eveRy stop loss or also cut loss, and it sis necessary to protect balance from unwanted situation because we knew that everything can happen in the market, and then for the worst situation, we still have the chances to fix everything,,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before a trader place a trade he must determine the level of risk that he will allow, in short placement of stop loss level must be very important, I dont believe on so called psychological stop because there are a lot of uncertainties in the market, so whatever happen your loss cannot go bigger on what you set.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    TrY to mEntion as yOu wOrk oF the 10% of maRgin onLy and leAves of tHe trading when loss or you work of the 10% per target of opening position,regardless of the qualification on system to helps with the signals analytics works but you should tells of the clear mention of request with the question.,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 139 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)