+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #3

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #4

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most traders posted that the best Forex trading plan. I also told them that strategy is the key to success. so follow your own strategy when you trade on Forex. then in Forex trading, control your emotions and avoid greed on the Forex market ... I tell you that when you trade here you have to be confident and it seems that trading plans are good but incomplete. Little information is needed to complete this strategic plan for good and positive trade. You need to mention the authorized capital to be invested, the SL point to be fixed, the leverage to be chosen. So, although details can make this complete. Even though there is no guarantee for profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think by following the 5 rules we cannot get a safe trade in forex because trading is risky all the time we don't need to do more risk in forex, just wait for the right time in forex so you can get more profits in forex & you can learn and get more and very good thinking of my good friend but short-term trading thinking but I can't support Short-term trading because it can't give us accurate signals so that it has more risks but the long-term is very good there is a low risk. this is my personal word.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no such thing as the best forex trading plan. But the best is you can get a good amount of money. So it doesn't matter whether that is simple or not important to me is that you are earning well and earning well. I know forex is just a way for us to make a good living. I hope we can be rich in transactions for a long time. Right now I'm building. I hope that they will be a time where I can see myself getting a good amount of money. and there is no best system that will give you 100% profit at any time. nothing like this. not using stop loss and using very small volumes might be a good idea at first, but when the market will fight you for 800 1000 pips, you will cry.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading, trading plans are very important. Because with the help of a trading plan we can take a step forward without any agency assistance. It's like a path detector in the Forex world. The best forex trading leads to higher performance and long-term plans. You have to have a plan b in forex if one of the methods that you apply is not good, then try another .. And the best forex trading leads to a long-term high-performance plan, you must have a plan b on forex if one of the methods you have implemented not good then try another.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like posts from posters. Very impressive. This must be the guiding point in formulating or combining our trading plans. We need to set our goals. This must be like the number of pips we are targeting for a certain period of time. For me I trade long-term and once I can say a minimum of 2,000 pips over the said 3-month period, I am fine and have reached my target with respect to my goals. Then money management appears which consists of lot size and oversees my margins. I want all of us to learn from this post. This may not be the best for all but it's basic. and Studying the best trading patterns in forex trading requires time and a disciplinary process, because one of the causes of failure in forex trading is the inability to regulate discipline to follow a well-planned trade plan, all require consistency in forex trading [Reply]

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trading technique used must be more detailed to show when to enter the market and when to exit the market to profit or cut losses. Every technical system cannot guarantee profits on every trade. Each indicator only shows price movements have occurred. Further analysis that must be done by the trader is, the possibility which can cause price movements up or down ... and how its strength, and still speculate ... and thank you for joining us in your actions and considerations. I also like that I share with my trade, and especially in these days the market movements are strange ... do I include very good and strong Lott parts and when I turn every 30 points Cooling, the price does not reflect the day more than 200 points and compensates for losses and goes out to profit

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as far as I know there is nothing very secure in forex trading, but I think I want to take advantage of your analysis to see how best this can go towards me, but if you don't mind, I want to get a clear picture just for better understanding about your strategy, I hope to hear from you soon, good luck and first determine your goal how much to invest in it and make a strategy accordingly and make a strategy and apply it in a forex trading plan totally different from investors to investors based on past market trends

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Planning is very important for utilizing high-risk businesses such as foreign exchange valentine, because here our legions of money have a tendency to mercantilism. We want people to die, get stupid proof, design dead people, defend our accounts, and increase profits. it is true that for the first time we will not be ready to die to make proper preparations, but it is clear that as experience continues to increase we must always build together the following changes in preparation in line with our performance.

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading is carried out through simultaneous applications for three different systems - forex trading systems, money management systems and emotional management systems. These three systems are needed for successful currency trading.......

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Development of a good strategy, but the question is What do YOUR indicators use, please share? Here,? That will make it easy for us to detect the gap that will appear, then I together always trust your article, there is a strategy development gap but when I get lost I follow only when I don't sleep in the morning and every trader needs to have a diverse trading strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)