+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 209 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2081

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-21   21:04
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    In the forex trading the trading plan is very important. Because by the help of the trading plan we can take a step forward with out any body's help. It is like a path detector in the forex world. The trading plan consists of different sub items they are:-
    1. Goal - It shows the daily target like - 30 pips.
    2. Pairs - The pairs in which we want to do trading - EUR/USD & GBP/USD
    3. Lots Size - 0.05 to 0.10 .
    4. Indicators - Moving averages, stochastic, Parabolic sar.
    5. Time frame - 30mins, 4 Hr, 1D graphs.
    By following these rules we can be safe in every condition in the market and also makes the profit.
    You know that day by day Forex getting more and much popular all over the world where anyone easily can build up his or her career within quick time.
    Actually if you are very new on Forex then you must need to know all about Forex and its trading system, this forum is also store house of knowledge all about Forex and its trading system and well experienced person who know all about Forex and its trading system easily can build up his or her career. Just get knowledge and do trade with attention, you will win a trade easily.

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #3

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #5

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes developing a strategy and can be able to trade based on this is one of the most important thing in forex trading.Your strategy is a very good one i think.It will be good enough if you share your strategy with screen shot.What is the success rate of your strategy.Share with us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jokojono is an unknown quantity at this point jokojono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Developing a Trading Plan and sticking to it are two main ingredients trade disciplines. A trading plan defines what should be done, why, when, and how. This includes your trader's personality, personal expectations, rules of risk management and trading systems. good plan is good trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mustofa sulaiman is an unknown quantity at this point mustofa sulaiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think money management and patiently skill are important too .the thing you should do is a makes your own daily jurnal to avoid the mistake.make your trading plan to analysis the market .it's make you more confidence in this business brother .

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    firstly decide your goal how such vest in it and alter strategy according to that and create strategy and obligate in the forex trading thought is totally differ from investor to investor based upon the other taste of the mart

Senior Member sulasih is an unknown quantity at this point sulasih's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading techniques used should be more detail to indicate when to enter the market and when out of the market to take profits or cut loss .. Any technical system can not guarantee profit on every trade .. Each indicator only shows the price movement has occurred. Further analysis should be done by the trader is, the possibility of which could cause the price movement up or down .. and how its power, and still speculating ..

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright i think i can get your point in your strategy but as for me i don't really think we have a best strategy because as far as forex trading is really concerned nothing is really guaranty so we just have to expect anything to happen in the market

Senior Member hossam_a22 is an unknown quantity at this point hossam_a22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Open Interest (OI) is the number of contracts outstanding in the marketplace. Open Interest only applies to futures and option contracts. Changes in open interest either confirms price action or acts as a warning of a potentially weakening trend.

Banned vickymughal is on a distinguished road vickymughal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think best forex trade plane is we may be collect many many information and we learn about other business and we need deep knowledge about Forex. if we flow this my confidence we will success,.

Senior Member urza is an unknown quantity at this point urza's Avatar
    Thanks
    planning is extremely a lot of essential utilizing a high risk business like forex trading, since here millions of cash we are trading we would like out to got a fool proof planning out to shield our account too as increasing the profit. it's true that for the initial time we might not be able out to do a good arrange, however clearly as the expertise goes on increasing we should conjointly build a few changes in the following arrange in step with our performance.

Senior Member rahim is an unknown quantity at this point rahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whether you have been a forex trader for years or a newbie in the business, it is most likely that you have been looking for the best forex trading software considering its advantages.

To find the best forex trading software, ask around. You might have friends, family or business partners who use a particular software in forex trading, ask them about their experience with and what they like and hate about it. Second, shop around. The internet is packed with resources regarding the topic and each site you'll find will give you additional knowledge on what to look for to consider one the best forex trading software.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 209 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)