+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 209 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2081

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-21   21:04
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    In the forex trading the trading plan is very important. Because by the help of the trading plan we can take a step forward with out any body's help. It is like a path detector in the forex world. The trading plan consists of different sub items they are:-
    1. Goal - It shows the daily target like - 30 pips.
    2. Pairs - The pairs in which we want to do trading - EUR/USD & GBP/USD
    3. Lots Size - 0.05 to 0.10 .
    4. Indicators - Moving averages, stochastic, Parabolic sar.
    5. Time frame - 30mins, 4 Hr, 1D graphs.
    By following these rules we can be safe in every condition in the market and also makes the profit.
    You know that day by day Forex getting more and much popular all over the world where anyone easily can build up his or her career within quick time.
    Actually if you are very new on Forex then you must need to know all about Forex and its trading system, this forum is also store house of knowledge all about Forex and its trading system and well experienced person who know all about Forex and its trading system easily can build up his or her career. Just get knowledge and do trade with attention, you will win a trade easily.

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #3

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #5

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

Member wasif is an unknown quantity at this point wasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks sir this type of posts helps a lot for juniors like me . these five points are the main points for which someone has to be carefull

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member litonnet13 is an unknown quantity at this point litonnet13's Avatar
    Thanks
    First determine how much investment objectives and strategy accordingly and trade plans are based on earlier various investors fully implementation of the strategy for Forex investment market trends

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member endischa is on a distinguished road endischa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best forex trading plan is try make target to increase our equtiy in every months so one day we can
    double our money and we can make much money from our trading account and we have to make good money management.

Banned zesun14 is an unknown quantity at this point zesun14's Avatar
    Thanks
    best forex strategy is to buy when price is low and a trend to go up and vice versa.

Banned dimaz99 is an unknown quantity at this point dimaz99's Avatar
    Thanks
    foremost adjudicate your content how more clothe in it and variety strategy according to that and achieve strategy and implement in the forex trading system is totally dissent from investor to investor supported upon the erstwhile trend of the marketplace

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    We should create a workable and tangible plan in forex trading business, this is the way to trade. We should follow our MM and capital management at all times as we are trading the forex markets
    Aap nain bilkul theek kaha bhai koi bhi plan tab tak workable naheen ho sakta jab tak us plan main money management kay rules ko strictly follow na kiya gaya ho, main to kabhi asay plan ko follow nahee karta jis main MM na ho.

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    We should create a workable and tangible plan in forex trading business, this is the way to trade. We should follow our MM and capital management at all times as we are trading the forex markets
    , Capital forex business with discipline appropriate amount of risk of loss when trading daily analysis with caution profitable by creating the appropriate implementation of strategic analysis and disciplined use

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by husnaindfx View Post
    I best trading plan is strictly follow of money management and no emotional trading and i only trade when i can see that my perfect trading setup has been created and normally follow Fibonacci and moving average 14 and naked chart. Most of the time i can earn profit in my trades.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member husnaindfx is an unknown quantity at this point husnaindfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I best trading plan is strictly follow of money management and no emotional trading and i only trade when i can see that my perfect trading setup has been created and normally follow Fibonacci and moving average 14 and naked chart. Most of the time i can earn profit in my trades.

Banned mejba01 is an unknown quantity at this point mejba01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Because you can not become a real strategy of the foreign exchange trading business, regardless of the control it, I just put together a strategy. Should terminate or reduce how much you can bear the risk, investment profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 209 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)