+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 209 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2081

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #2

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #4

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Senior Member vishadevbhakta is on a distinguished road vishadevbhakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    guys mere khayl se best forex trading plan k liya , ap pehele market achie tara se analysis karlo , usk baad ap apni analysis k hisab se trade open kardena , or ap money management ko follow kar na bohoti jada joruri hey, thank guys is bare discuss kar ne k liya.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member latifaarch is an unknown quantity at this point latifaarch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hiiiii .... firstly decide your goal how much invest in it and make strategy according to that and make strategy and implement in the forex trading plan is totally differ from investor to investor based upon the past trend of the market good luck and good night ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ajk92 is an unknown quantity at this point ajk92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    newbies need best forex trading plan, we can read some advice or clues how to trade forex with good plan or method. we can read the succeed trading history from succeed trader and try to follow the way of make good profit as same as they did.

Banned MSALiFE is an unknown quantity at this point MSALiFE's Avatar
    Thanks
    Business plan, wich i'm not also include setting goals, and risk management, and the pair to trade and time management to trade. Using this trading plan may help us to improve our trade.

Senior Member sajid ali is an unknown quantity at this point sajid ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well well i like that your strategy , because i like your three points first , because in this trading only makes target and you aan grow your capital easily with low risk as described above my friend , and also you can use this one pair eur/jpy with eur/usd and with gbp/usd , and also one minute and five minute time frame is very best for you because in this trading my dear one minute and five minute are very best for us .

Member jhnabr is an unknown quantity at this point jhnabr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While striving to harmonize the time. You should just stop losses and money management. Meanwhile, there is no plan.

Senior Member ajitbain2013 is an unknown quantity at this point ajitbain2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that a very good points and i like to say that the most important thing in the forex market is the stop lose , because it protects the money of the traders of destroying with best wishes.

---------- Post added at 05:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

I think that well as far as am concerned nothing is very guaranty in the forex trading but i think i will like to make use of your analysis to see the best way this can go in my direction but if you don't mind i will like to get a clear picture just for a better understanding of your strategy, i hope to hear from you very soon, best of luck.

Senior Member mafiamafi is an unknown quantity at this point mafiamafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First choose your goals, how they invested and Pro, creating strategies and policies and trade in the Forex market to create capitalists who dispute the style first, taking into account market trends are capitalist

Banned siful001 is an unknown quantity at this point siful001's Avatar
    Thanks
    effectively as much as are anxious absolutely nothing is quite warranty inside foreign currency trading nevertheless i do think let me similar to make use of your current investigation to view the most effective way this will go ahead our route nevertheless should you not head let me similar to to secure a crystal clear photograph exclusively for a greater idea of your current tactic, i'm hoping to listen for via anyone immediately, enjoy.

Banned fdhfh is an unknown quantity at this point fdhfh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not sure how strategy requirements further. I think you need to stop a reduction in addition to money management. Without that will have you than no strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 209 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)