+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 209 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #2

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #4

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To begin, how can you make a habit of buying in addition to technology, as already mentioned, there, but for the valid technology of the forex trading strategy seems to change from the seller to help operators related to the days spent playing around with today's market. and Basically if every day or every week we set our targets and strategies and work on them and set a plan to work, that would be good for us. Then we will look at our capital and each market whether the trends and news are a good sign or not on time, and when we get a good snick and we get it will be very cool for us to relax at the end of the day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qhamvret For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12)

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    planning is extremely a lot of essential utilizing a high risk business like forex trading, since here millions of cash we are trading we would like out to got a fool proof planning out to shield our account too as increasing the profit. it's true that for the initial time we might not be able out to do a good arrange, however clearly as the expertise goes on increasing we should conjointly build a few changes in the following arrange in step with our performance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deepthinker For This Useful Post:

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,085 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best forex trading plan ka mutabiq agr huma work akrna chay tu huam zaroor profit ho ga or huma achi earning bhe ho sakhte hai forex ma jesa huma acha profit bhe hum earn kar ka aga bhar sakhta hai forex ma

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12), forexA (2019-10-27), ForexAA (2019-10-27), Iqlevel (2019-10-27), tiger22 (2019-10-27), Version2 (2019-10-27), zahraali989 (2019-10-27)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experienced traders make good trading plan they look the market trend and market behavior before enter in the market , they get the technical and fundamental analysis of the market then they make the trading plan according to their capital , after making the trading plan the traders wait for the good time of entry in the market .

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex trading, trading plans are very important. Because with the help of a trade plan, we can take a step forward without the help of any agency. This includes your trader's personal expectations, risk management rules, and trading systems. Very good and I want to say that the most important thing in the Forex market is stop loss. and sat sy pehly plan tyar kia jay k ap we invest kr skty hen or lose ki sorat ap main we ko bear kr skty ho. Or mery khyal main foreign exchange trading or tajurba kar afrad bary or zabardast plan that is a hard worker sy as ko acha krty hen.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kholil For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12), Unregistered (2)

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good, I am worried, there is no guarantee of currency trading, but I think it only wants to be used in your studies to examine the best way that can continue, even if you don't mind, I just want to give a clear picture just for a better understanding good about my method. Because I hope to listen to someone soon, and it is true that in trade must be prepared with a plan, because the plan is definitely our mistakes will be resolved, because we certainly have a second plan to compensate first to get a profit, and most importantly we do it patiently

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sapolang For This Useful Post:

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Effectively and anxiously there is absolutely no sufficient guarantee in foreign currency trading but I think let me be similar to use your current investigation to see the most effective way this will continue our route but if you don't my head is similar to getting photos clear exclusively for bigger ideas about your current tactics, I hope to listen through anyone soon, enjoy.

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And as far as I am involved, there is no extraordinary guarantee in mercantilism in forex, but I am sure I would prefer to use your analysis to ensure this simplest approach will go in my direction, but if you don't mind I would prefer to get transparent images only for a stronger understanding of your strategy, I hope to hear from you very long, good luck bets

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this business the trading plan have importance to enter in the market , the plan should be according to your capital and according to your experience , if you have good capital then your trading strategy should be little bit risky , and if you have low capital then your trading strategy should be not risky because the market have no time to change its trend .

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex currency trading is a zero sum game and those who have the trading plan and discipline needed to obey it will succeed than those who trade without it. If you want to be on the positive side of this game, start with your trading plan - it is your most important weapon against your opponents. Here is an example of what should be seen from the Forex Trading Plan: !!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 209 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)