+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 209 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #2

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #4

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me har trader ke liye bahut he jaroori hai ki wo esme trading plan market me banakar chalein,esme trader ke paas acha trading system hota hai to uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakta hai,esme trader ko plan se he market me kaam karna hoga aur yehi uske liye sabse acha market me rehta hai jisse wo kamyaab ho paata hai,esme plan ke hisaab se he trades open karna chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to solihun For This Useful Post:

Roshan12 (2020-06-16)

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aving a Forex trading plan is one of the key elements to becoming a successful Forex trader. Many traders never even make a trading plan, let alone use one regularly. It�s very important that you do both; make a trading plan and use the one you make�don�t just make one and then never look at it like many traders do. Here are some important points to consider regarding Forex trading plans

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sumiati For This Useful Post:

Roshan12 (2020-06-16)

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader kay liay planing karna must hota hay aor Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main thek planing aor setup say Forex Trading ka business start karay aor Trader Forex Trading main lot size kay use ko smjy aor Trading main moving average aor technical tools ky planing karay aor Trading main thek time frame main Trading karay mujay is ka baray ma kuch be nhi pata ha ka ya plan acha ha ya bura ha and ya plan faida be de ga ya nhi kio ka ma ny is kisam ka plan ko na tu dekha ha and na hi is pa kabhi kam kia ha is liye hamay aesa plan hasil karna chahiye jis ma faida hi faida ho

7. The Following User Says Thank You to moive For This Useful Post:

Roshan12 (2020-06-16)

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before you enter a trade, you should know where your exits are. There are at least two for every trade. First, what is your stop loss if the trade goes against you? It must be written down. Mental stops don't count. Second, each trade should have a profit target. Once you get there, sell a portion of your position and you can move your stop loss on the rest of your position to break even if you wish. As discussed above, never risk more than a set percentage of your portfolio on any trade.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to besar For This Useful Post:

Roshan12 (2020-06-16)

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What's not changing is overall volumes. More than $5.1 trillion is trading every day. As long as money is flowing in one direction or another, there will be opportunities for traders. Maybe they won't be in the high-frequency space or maybe there's an emerging edge there. Good plan thank you brother frist that giving the good income and good profit and taking less time but like us must give the forum more time to learn more trade strategies and plans if they intend to start the business

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tikukur For This Useful Post:

Roshan12 (2020-06-16)

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most good trading plan is based on the management of the money we make, for me personally a good trading plan is bold accept a loss of about 10% of the capital that we have in the trading account so that in the next days if I lose it on the next day I can still do the trade with the rest of the capital that I have, and plan a good trade in my opinion is that puts money management

13. The Following User Says Thank You to aril For This Useful Post:

Roshan12 (2020-06-16)

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    best treding ka ya tareka hota hai hai k tarede kare se pehly us paier ki calculation kar lai yane paiwod point nikal lai phir use daikhty howe tared kar ya fandamental ko daikh kar b ap tared kar sakty hai forex ke usiness me trader ko trading plan khud se he banana chahiye,esme trader ko hamesha discipline aur patience se he plan ko follow karna hoga,esme trader jetna market me time dega wo esme utna he acha market me kaam kar sakenga..

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best treding ka ya tareka hota hai hai k tarede kare se pehly us paier ki calculation kar lai yane paiwod point nikal lai phir use daikhty howe tared kar ya fandamental ko daikh kar b ap tared kar sakty hai forex ke usiness me trader ko trading plan khud se he banana chahiye,esme trader ko hamesha discipline aur patience se he plan ko follow karna hoga,esme trader jetna market me time dega wo esme utna he acha market me kaam kar sakenga..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to wifi For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    when we invest big money in this trading business then we could make best trading strategy for our trading and then we could make suitable income with this business when we make best trading strategy then we get the money . thank you for your contiellle, i will try to apply this stratigraphy and read and know other stratige like cella, and i want to thank for your effort to share the information

Thanks
    two main ingredients of trading discipline. A trading plan defines what is supposed to be done, why, when, and how. It covers your trader personality, personal expectations, risk management rules, and trading system guaranty in the forex trading but i think i will like to make use of your analysis to see the best way this can go in my direction but if you don't mind i will like to get a clear picture just for a better

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 209 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)