+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 208 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

Hybrid View

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks

Best Forex Trading Plan.

In the forex trading the trading plan is very important. Because by the help of the trading plan we can take a step forward with out any body's help. It is like a path detector in the forex world. The trading plan consists of different sub items they are:-

1. Goal - It shows the daily target like - 30 pips.
    2. Pairs - The pairs in which we want to do trading - EUR/USD & GBP/USD
    3. Lots Size - 0.05 to 0.10 .
    4. Indicators - Moving averages, stochastic, Parabolic sar.
    5. Time frame - 30mins, 4 Hr, 1D graphs.

By following these rules we can be safe in every condition in the market and also makes the profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to roopesh11 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-24), amit87757 (2012-09-30), ansarifx444 (2019-01-06), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-21), asd567 (2018-07-26), Unregistered (2), khurramshahzad2 (2019-01-11), mans118 (2017-11-01), Mustansir (2018-07-11), ntn (2019-07-10), Pk25 (2020-09-21), rabish (2013-12-21), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-11), shani125 (2020-12-02)

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, your strategy tips is good! Developing a Trading Plan and sticking to it are the two main ingredients of trading discipline. A trading plan defines what is supposed to be done, why, when, and how. It covers your trader personality, personal expectations, risk management rules, and trading systems.

Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    In the forex trading the trading plan is very important. Because by the help of the trading plan we can take a step forward with out any body's help. It is like a path detector in the forex world. The trading plan consists of different sub items they are:-

1. Goal - It shows the daily target like - 30 pips.
    2. Pairs - The pairs in which we want to do trading - EUR/USD & GBP/USD
    3. Lots Size - 0.05 to 0.10 .
    4. Indicators - Moving averages, stochastic, Parabolic sar.
    5. Time frame - 30mins, 4 Hr, 1D graphs.

By following these rules we can be safe in every condition in the market and also makes the profit.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sura For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-24), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-21), asd567 (2018-07-17), khurramshahzad2 (2019-01-11), ntn (2019-07-10), Pk25 (2020-09-21), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-11), shani125 (2020-12-02)

Senior Member sohail999 is an unknown quantity at this point sohail999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ma boht pasa ha ap agr is ma kam kar caht hp to ap is ma onvst kkaro tring kar ka forex ma ap b kam kar sajkt ho forex ma invst kar ka ap be kam kaer sakt hopo forex ak onlin kam ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lovlysid is an unknown quantity at this point lovlysid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g g bhai jan ap na bikul thek kaha ..... ya trading plan en ka bhot he achy hain.... agar hum en ka hisab sa chalin to hum bhot achy trader ban sakty hain ak din

Senior Member gking is an unknown quantity at this point gking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jis se ap achi earning kar sakte hain or apni life ko change kar sakte ho or apni life ko happy kar sakte hoor dfrnt sites se ap is kiearning karne k lea apko is me

Junior Member zioyagami is an unknown quantity at this point zioyagami's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sura View Post
    Yes, your strategy tips is good! Developing a Trading Plan and sticking to it are the two main ingredients of trading discipline. A trading plan defines what is supposed to be done, why, when, and how. It covers your trader personality, personal expectations, risk management rules, and trading systems.
    hello I read your strategy, and thank you for your advice, and if you can point me to the right path to success in the field of Stock market

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as far as am concerned nothing is very guaranty in the forex trading but i think i will like to make use of your analysis to see the best way this can go in my direction but if you don't mind i will like to get a clear picture just for a better understanding of your strategy, i hope to hear from you very soon, best of luck

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to abbey ak For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-24), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-21), khurramshahzad2 (2019-01-11), nadanaveed1 (2017-11-01), ntn (2019-07-10), Pk25 (2020-09-21), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-11), shani125 (2020-12-02)

Junior Member taukehembuyat is an unknown quantity at this point taukehembuyat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my opinion about best forex trading plan... open a different account..
    the money that you want to invest must be divided into 2 or 3 account
    it will be more efficient
    try it

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to taukehembuyat For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-24), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-21), khurramshahzad2 (2019-01-11), ntn (2019-07-10), Pk25 (2020-09-21), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-11), shani125 (2020-12-02)

Member adeel is an unknown quantity at this point adeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abbey ak View Post
    well as far as am concerned nothing is very guaranty in the forex trading but i think i will like to make use of your analysis to see the best way this can go in my direction but if you don't mind i will like to get a clear picture just for a better understanding of your strategy, i hope to hear from you very soon, best of luck
    meray khayal me forex trading plan ye hona chaiey ke ek account pe jitini bhi posts send karni ho us ki lemit ni honi chaeiy aur ye bhi ijazat honi chaiey k ek din me app jitney mrzi account kar sktey hai ye plan acha hai

Senior Member sohail999 is an unknown quantity at this point sohail999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap is ma kam kar caht ho to ap ko is ka bar ma sabb pat hona cahya varn ap ko noksn ho ga is ma aop tring karo jab ap ko is ka bar ma pat cal tohe ap is ma invst karo forex ak acha kam ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 208 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)