+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 209 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #2

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #4

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Planning keh sath kam karna bohat zrori hai iskw bgair bohat loss ho sakta hai our Technical analysis me indectors ka use krna bohat important hai kyun keh iske bgair hame market ki movement ki samjh nahi askti our is business me indectors kafi different types keh hain our har indectors ka use different Hai isiliye hame inki study krna pari hai use krne keh liye jaisa keh moving average and rsi 2 famous indectors hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fahad551 For This Useful Post:

awais124 (2020-09-23), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend you are absolutely right Trading plan should be for success Forex Trading plane is very important If we plan before trading then after that we will trade on the phone then a lot of good profits can be laughed The Forex of the plane is not successful in trading so we should first do tray planning only then we have to do Forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have traded on olymp trade. I have make my strategy as I have selected my zone and according to my zone I invested my capital. As like the prices I purchased the stock and when there is peak I sell the stock.
    The best thing in that app is it gives 80% return on investment.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza aziz For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-08-12)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai acha trading plan bana hai tou ap ko market key rules ko samjhna hai aur zada waqat bhe market dena hai jis sey ap market ko samjh sakty ho. Aur market mai trade open kr sakty ho. Es tarah sey ap market mai achi strategy ban sakty ho.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ij999 For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-08-12)

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing your trading plan, but I want to fix one thing, no best trading strategy on the market, every trader's plan has a weak link and the difference between success and failure to use it often lies in the way we manage our trades. and risks in the market The trading techniques used must be more detailed to indicate when to enter the market and when out of the market to take profit or lose a piece .. Any technical system can not guarantee profits on every trade .. Each indicator only shows the price movement has occurred . Further analysis to be done by trader is, possibly that could cause price movement up or down

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kakarek For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-08-12)

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai Best strategy key lye trader ko market key bry mai complete knowledge ho aur market key rules ko follow krey tou wo market mai best profit ko target kr sakta hai aur market mai best earning hasil kr sakty ho.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g zarure Forex trading plan Hona chahye Jo Jo trader trading karte hein wo phele ek trading system banaye hein daily apna target set karte hein aur ek ache stragety ky zarurt trade karte hein his par unko koi loss Ka dear nhe hota hai mein filhal new Hun es trading mein Forex market mein so mein aksar forum par senior se help lei Hun trading mein any strategy if we do intend to be consistent will be the happiest thing pack, so we often forget the obvious money management, especially with beginner trade. Must be in a hurry to open trading volume. So regardless of your capital then pity because both small and large capital that determines the success of your forex trading. I like the points above but my own opinion is that we will do a successful trade every time we manage two things while trading in forex. One of them is time management and second is money management. Both tools are implemented during forex trading and both are basic tools ..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to date For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-08-12)

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the traders make their trading plan they must keep in their eye that how much they have in their capital and which trading plan is best for the trading some traders make the target for the profit and the experienced traders get the target which they make for this trading business they fix the trading volume according to their capital experienced traders do not take risk for this trading business. in the forex trading the good planning for this business have very importance , the traders must keep their balance in their mind and then make trading strategy if the traders have enough balance in their capital then they could make risky trading strategy for their business and if the traders have low capital then they should not make risky trading strategy .

Trusted Member Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,552 Times in 4,436 Posts
    Market analisisss..
    using multiple time frame analysis will gives you a clearer view of the market and increases chance to making profit. to get consistent profits we must have a good strategy, many of the strategies we use but must match your trading style.

you also need to have emotional control, and good money management.I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal, good luck

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, there's no ideal trade plan. One trade plan takes low risks, so the trader will recieve low profit, in another case the risk is increased in order to facilitate gaining profit. Everyone will have their own ideal trade plans. But still I don't recommend to deviate far from the standard frames of money management. the best trading plan could give you good profit from this market the traders invest the money in this business and they make high risky trading strategy to get the good and quick profit from the market and when the market go against their trading position they could not do to survive from the loss , the experienced traders make low risky trading plan for the trading and they make good income .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 209 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)