+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 209 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #2

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #4

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI Friends. :-) If you want to become a successful and professional trader then you have to work hard to learn it properly, you have to learn the basics of forex trading. Making trading plans and strategies are very crucial for becoming a successful trader. If you want to become a successful trader then you have to make your own trading plans and strategies and have to trade in accordance to your plans and strategies. You have to make your own risk management plans. Be confident and believe in yourself that you can become a successful trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Okay fine, but to get those 30 pips daily you did not mention how much capital one has to come up with? Though your strategy showing good to trade and follow but still I am not confident with Stochastic and parabolic as many of time they show a false direction...I thing with these 2 indicator one must follow support and resistance. Your strategy seems to be good but here you did not mentioned what will be the initial deposit to earn daily $30 from the lot 0.05 to 0.10. I think to earn daily 30 pips we must have minimum deposit of $500 + and take 0.10 lots size to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    well as far as am concerned nothing is very guaranty in the forex trading but i think i will like to make use of your analysis to see the best way this can go in my direction but if you don't mind i will like to get a clear picture just for a better understanding of your strategy, i hope to hear from you very soon, best of luck

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a written trading or investment plan, congratulations! You are in the minority. While it is still no absolute guarantee of success, you have eliminated one major roadblock. If your plan uses flawed techniques or lacks preparation, your success won't come immediately, but at least you are in a position to chart and modify your course. By documenting the process, you learn what works and how to avoid repeating costly mistakes.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to colenak For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-26)

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    es business ma sab sa acha plan ya hota hay k pahlay es business ko achi tarha seekha jay , us k baad hamay demo per practice start karni cahiyay aur acha trading system tyar karnay ki koshish karni cahiyay . sahe kaha hai ap nay agar hum forex ko karny sai pehly koi acaha sa plan bana lain tou hamary leyay bhut acha hai kio k without plan keyay koi bhi cheeze nahe hoti hai is leyay agar kese trader ny apni trade profit wali banani hai tou us ko yaha par achea tarah learning karni ho ge then he wo good trade kar sakta hai...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to noder For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-26)

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well as far as I'm regard is guaranteed very foreign currency trading, but I think I'll want to take advantage of the analysis to determine the best way it can go in the direction of my own, but if I do not mind that I would get a clear picture of just getting a better understanding of your strategy, and we hope to hear from you soon, hello, well In order for we forex exchange traders to get the best plans in forex trading, then it means that we traders should actually use our own well made plans. Our plans are best for us since we made them so we will be able to understand and use them well. good luck

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tabungan For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-26)

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think best forex trading plane ye hai ke yaha par traded open karne se pahele market or is business ki acche learning , demo account me bahut hi acche se traded karne ki practice or money management , time management , technical and fundamental analysis karne ke bad hi trading ko open karna yaha ne market me invest karna . good tips dear friend , those tips are really helpful and useful especially for the newbies , actually respecting those rules can helps the trader to trade in the right direction with good managment

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best forex trading plan? Brother I want to tell for your kind information that the business plan is to be maintained with full satisfaction and concentration in the forex forum business online system
    in the world in which we also make money but with wisdom and knowledge. Because the knowledge and experience are two big key of success in the trading system with the help of these
    two things we can success in our trading system. But for starting any trade we should plan and then its chance to win any thing from trading system.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is currently very difficult to be able to earn an income with konevensional business instead of It is important to have future plan it will keep you in the right way and not to give up as When we can study candle stick pattern in detail we can clearly see and predict the next trend in the future only I will start real trading with 500 USD in the next year as if I want to become a professional trader like other traders also and win all the trade

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a great business to me and i think i can earn huge amount of money from forex if i can utilize it properly therefore My goal about forex business become a good forex trader and professional forex trader rather than My future plans with forex are to earn at least 10% per week and when I double my account I will compound it after all if I can maintain a trading account that I have then from my first investment to still i suffer a lot only for less equity and now gathering equity is my foremost target in forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 209 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)