Thread: Most Powerful Indicator for beginner

Senior Member Manite is an unknown quantity at this point Manite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is a good indicator
    And I work in the whole of my own strategies
    And it helps beginner often

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Manite For This Useful Post:

sherylwajid (2018-06-08)

Senior Member Fatehpuri will become famous soon enough Fatehpuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mere khayal se newbies k liye sab se best indicators Bollinger Bands aur Moving Average hain q k ic se market ko samjhne me b kafi asaani hoti ha aur ic se wo agar low lot size se trading karien to thora buhat risk k sath achi trading kar sakte hian aur acha profit b le sakte hian baqi RSI b ic me kafi achi inidcations b de dete hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fatehpuri For This Useful Post:

sherylwajid (2018-06-08), Zeeshan Shakh (2018-06-15)

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a smoothed moving average average with period 90, RSI, and support and resistance lines are very good combination for trading, my trading strategy revolve around this and i hardly loss a trade

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ObaFX For This Useful Post:

sattar087 (2018-06-22), sherylwajid (2018-06-08)

Junior Member imrancou is an unknown quantity at this point imrancou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Most Powerful Indicator for beginner

I think the most powerful indicator in Forex trading for beginner is MACD indicator. In accordance with any other indicator can reduce the risk of loosing money.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imrancou For This Useful Post:

Ahmedyassen (2017-09-25), mehro (2019-06-21), Mustansir (2018-06-23), sherylwajid (2018-06-08), Zeeshan Shakh (2018-06-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Subscribe to this Thread (3)