+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 273 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 2730

Thread: Mere nuksaan ka karan

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ab tak jitni dafa bhi nuqsan kiya ha sab ka sab apni greed ki waja se kiya ha main greed main aa jata tha or phr lot size double kar deta tha or mere account main itna balance bhi nhi hota tha jis wajas se mugh ko bahot he nuqsan howa ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lax For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aap ne thread open kr ke purane zakhmo ko taza kr dia ha.

jb ma newbie tha forex trading ma tu ma ne gold ki aik trade open ki abhi stop loss nai lagaya tha acha rate mill raha tha so forun trade open kr li stop loss lagaye baghair phr ma stop loss lagane hi laga tha ke electricity chali gai aur oss ke baad jab ligh aai tu sab khatam ho chuka tha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lax For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned shidadon is an unknown quantity at this point shidadon's Avatar
    Thanks
    ma na jb sa trade start kiya hai ma na kafi loss kya hai or meray es loss ki main reason lalch hai jb mujhay kuch trade ma profit hota hai tu ma lalch ma akar more and more trade open karta ho jis sa mujhay loss hota hai .es liyay ma lalch ko apnay loss ka karan samjhta ho.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shidadon For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nirale is an unknown quantity at this point nirale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere pehle loss ka karan tha big lot size use karna aur lalach, i also used to get too much excited with small profits and used to over trade and then again loose everything in a sna

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nirale For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nirale is an unknown quantity at this point nirale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere pehle loss ka karan tha big lot size use karna aur lalach, i also used to get too much excited with small profits and used to over trade and then again loose everything in a snap

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nirale For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned nikam is on a distinguished road nikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    loss ka main reason hai jaldbazi and proud feel karna as well as laalach karna.
    agar jyada profit earn karna hai aisa than liya mind main to loss hoga hi.
    theak se and sabar kar k trade karo.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nikam For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned nikam is on a distinguished road nikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    I try not be sad and depressed over the loss that I face. But instead I accept the loss and search for what mistakes did I make during the trade. I, then analyze my mistakes and make the solution for that so that I will never have to repeat that same mistake again in future and suffer the loss again.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nikam For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact we can use a large lot. but if you're really confident in your analysis.
    means you are sure the price according to your analysis. I was studying it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jadhav For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All of us know what is good and what is bad but the problem with most of us is that we try our own methods and schemes and when we get loss then we realize that we were wrong. If we just follow the forex rules then we will be successful of course.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to furiya For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The basic reasons to my loss is only one and that is trading against the trend. Most of the time in the recent past I have misjudged the trend and open different position that were against the current trend. I was expecting the trend to change but that does not happen I have got a loss.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to furiya For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 273 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)