+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 273 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Mere nuksaan ka karan

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new here, but i know a little bit how know about business, and in any business u have to work hard and wait fr the reward. in forex trading we have to learn first about the fundamentals about market then wait for the right time for trade. otherwise u gain loss. mostly peoples lose there money due to lack of experience and knowledge and some of the are greedy. We all thought that forex trading is like an atm machine. we just put card in side and take money easily, that's why then gain loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear I think if we define loss of words we cannot because we lose the lattice b huh se ho jata ha, then join mein ne note ki, mean to say that the big reason for the loss is just hingry for money, if we you get a few dollars for why don't close our position lekan hum waiting per jate ho k good time aye lekan wo nehe ata and ess my business loses ka reason bahut sari hoti hi lek merchant ko dekhna hota hai ki kis reason se loss ho rahi hi trader ko koshis karni chahiye to wo ess my business achhe analysis of the carcass trade is open due to the taboo ush ho ho schha profit achha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    zeli nuqsaan ka sabab bohat bara size aur zehni tanqeed ka istemaal karte hue koi shak nahi hai. jab mein munafe ke sath agay barhta hon sab kuch achi terhan se jata hai aur kabhi bhi bohat ziyada istemaal nahi karta lekin jab kuch nuqsaan puhanche to taizi se oonchai ka istemaal karte hue dobarah koshish karne ki koshish karen aur is nuqsaan aur nuqsaan ka saamna karna para lekin is ke baad kayi dafaa isi ghalti ko is waqt bhi ghalti kijiyej. isi ghaltion ko dobarah bananay ke liye mohtaat rahen. aur un mein se ziyada tar waqt woh intzaar karte hain jab tak ke un ke darwazay par nah ho. beginners ke darmiyan yeh bohat aam mashq hai. mein, phir meri ghalti ka tajzia karta hon aur is ke liye hal bohat acha hai

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je bilkul ese bat hai ke na tu her user ko lose hota hai or na he her user ko trading main profit hota hai lose or profit both are the part of the trading business or next ap logo per depend krta hai ke ap log kese trading krte hain jo es business main hardworking krte hain jo zida se zida experience or knowledge ke sath trading main enter hote hain who log profit main hote hain or jo bina soche samje trading main enter ho jate hain or without experience se or knowledge se trading krte hain un ko profit nh balke trading main lose hi hota hai trading main kamyabi hai but es main un logo ke liye kamyabi hai jo es business main hard working krte hain or zida se zida trading ke bare main knowledge or experience gain krte hain who log humesha hi success krte hain es job main

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actual forex business is flexible so businesses can be run by anyone, if you are a worker, student, teacher, doctor everything can. so you can be relaxed forex. but no one makes the forex as a job was also not a problem. and I like your opinion real forex is flexible so that the business can be run by anyone, if you are a worker, student, teacher, all doctors can the most important thing we have to stay disciplined and spirit basic trading is indeed mandatory basis as we know it is the primary capital to be traders who really want to dominate trading in the future so it can increase the skill trader quickly

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know, forex is a probability, if we are loss and profit is common think. The most important is how we can make our trade being possitive. I means we are need to make our trade is on good track with consistent. as long as we can produce more profit than loss, it means we are still success on our trade. Not easy to avoid loss. Market is unpredicted. We must know main rules in forex. Market is always right, if we want to survive we are need to be friends with market. and my initial reason of loosing in forex was my emotion that i will win always when i have control my emotion than i am doing over trading and loosing a lot so these two reason was my loosing reason in forex happy trading....

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think for most of the traders, the major cause of loss is or has been the inability to use stoploss correctly. Isliye stop loss use karma bohot zaroori hai kyonki ye apko protection data hai against random price movements.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the traders get the good experience of this trading business they get the good income in this trading business those traders who get the loss in this trading business they have less learning less experience less knowledge and less skills of trading . When we select trade without knowledge and experience then we get loss in this business because in this business more and more strategies and indicators used.emotional trading gives many loss in this business.so you only select trade after checking all indicators like a moving average indicator which gives more profit in this business.by using these techniques we refrain from loss.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders who don't repeat mistakes will benefit immediately. I faced bad habits for several days and faced losses for the same reason. Now I have decided not to make such mistakes. I placed 2nd place in the same pair in the same direction if my position was in a loss position thinking the position would be profitable after a while and I placed 2nd order to get a few more pips. But I had to close both positions in losses for several days. And in order for my forex ap to use uthate hain is me ap ki khud ki koi hogi error ap ko khud ko anlyze because of chaiye to ap kaha error kar rahe hain aur next time ap ko we error in the door rehna chahye ta to ap mazeed nuksaan na utha saken saken is liye ap ko forex i bohat ehtayat se kam because of chahhiye

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I say that we work in the market with experience and when the trader works blindly and the trader does not make the right decisions in the FORX business then he loses capital in the business and I say that starting Forex trading with good knowledge and experience and not using bad habits in business and get big profits with the forex market easily and we lose with our bad habits when we use greed and emotions and we try to make money quickly in the market and we don't make good decisions so we make losses and our forex business doesn't gives us an advantage so I say that we work the right way and we make good work in the business and we get good income easily in forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 273 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)