+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 273 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Mere nuksaan ka karan

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee ha sir sahi kaha ha forex aek asa bussniess ha jaha say hamay loss bhi ho sakta ha profit bhi lamzi nai ha kay hamay har tarde ma profit ho kabhi kabhi market opposite bhi move kr sakty ha islay bs apko ziada mehnat krni chahiye takay apko forex ma loss nai ho or ham aek achi tarding bhi kr sakty haa dear trader es market main koi trader agar yeh kahay k forex main profit nahian hota main es bat ko nahain manta kun k forex main profit bhi hota hay aur loss bhi hota hay dear start main hamain es market main bhi loss huwa hay aur es ki wja bhi hum khud hain dear hum nay esko thek say sekha nhain tha aur hamain raton raton ameer honay ka boht showq tha aur yehi wja hay hamary loss ki jes ki wja say hamain loss huwa tha..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I have the sames reasons, I often want to make good profits in short time and the result comes in the form of margin call. I just can getting over controlling this bad habit of mine, but I am still trying and not giving ups really !!
    and The most important key to maintain profits consistenty is discipline, we must be a discipline traders and obey all of our trading rules, because many traders broke up their trading rules because they want gain profits faster.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main reason for losses in Forex is excessive greed. I have lost $ 98 a night because of my excessive greed. Are you very greedy? then you will also make a loss. Another cause of loss is emotion. Most of the new traders are emotional. After making a loss, they become very upset and scared. So they want to recover the loss at any cost. They use large lot sizes and open more trades and eventually make a loss.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear forex k business mein nuqsan k kafi karan hain maslan ham greedy ho k trade kren ya phir without analysis trading kren ya ham bhot zyada positions open kr den ya ham learning nhi krty hain tu ye sab forex mein nuqsan ki reasons hain

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know, forex is a probability, if we are loss and profit is common think. The most important is how we can make our trade being possitive. I means we are need to make our trade is on good track with consistent. as long as we can produce more profit than loss, it means we are still success on our trade. Not easy to avoid loss. Market is unpredicted. We must know main rules in forex. Market is always right, if we want to survive we are need to be friends with market. and my initial reason of loosing in forex was my emotion that i will win always when i have control my emotion than i am doing over trading and loosing a lot so these two reason was my loosing reason in forex happy trading....

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear only low experience kill the account and only low knowledge in the trading business wash the account and fail in the trading business if your start trading with the big experience and big knowledge than you can success in the trading business and earning the best money in the trading business mere hisab se takriban sab ka nuksan ka karan ek jesa hi hota ha kio ka forex ma sab log zaida tar jo hoty ha wo lalach hi karty ha agar lalach na karay tu forex ko ham longterm ma le kar kam kar sakty ha warna nuksan

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the main reason is one new is hurry to earn with some amount of investment and cannot do hard work to learn and take knowledge about forex and not to control your emotions its necessary to learn more and take help for the perons who know about the forex and If you make loss in Forex, i think that you must know about the cause of your loss.I have lost more than $300 in Forex.The main cause of my loss is my excessive greed.I use big lot and open more trades to make huge profit within a short time.This thinking brought a great suffering in my Forex life.So friends, don't be greedy.Wait for success.Increase your capital size and use small lot to make profit consistently.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    mein apne is nuqsaan par uffsurdaha aur uffsurdaha nah hon. lekin is ke bajaye mein nuqsaan ko qubool karta hon aur talaash karta hon ke tijarat ke douran mein ny kya ghalatiyan kee. is ke baad, mein apni ghaltion ka tajzia karta hon aur is ka hal nkalta hon taakay mustaqbil mein mujhe phir kabhi isi ghalti ko duhrana nahi parre ga aur dobarah is nuqsaan ka saamna karna parre ga

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    I likewise think its significant reason to misfortune colossal due to utilizing large parcel . before I additionally lost numerous due to this high part and after that now I dont utilizing such high parcel since I seen at whatever point I utilized huge parcel at that point confronted tremendous misfortune. so its better to utilize low part which give us little benefit however in any event spare our record.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes that's right and quite right to say that every trade is profitable for you. In my experience, the reason for failure in forex trading is greed and lack of confidence during trading that gets you down and out when handling your finances in the market. As I see the reason for failure as most trades fall in this situation is their lack of emotional control, playing every trade based on emotions and desires for more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 273 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)