+ Reply to Thread
Page 1011 of 1014 FirstFirst ... 11 511 911 961 1001 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 ... LastLast
Results 10,101 to 10,110 of 10134

Thread: Kitne waqt tak Demo trade karna jarori hain?

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Bilkul thik bhai
    1 week demo me trade karke market ko study karna bahut mushkil hota hai..
    demo account me jitna zadsa trade karoge uitna zada fayda live account me hoga..
    mere hisab se 2-3 mahine demo account me trade karna chahaiye aur uske bad bhi agar aapko lage ki aapke trade aapko acha oprofit de raeh hai, fir live account me aana chahaiye
    haa bahi aap ne sahi boolaa...hame demo account tb tk use krna chaiye jab tk ki ham achi profitable trade krna n sikh jaayee...or fir baaad me mini account open kr lena chaiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bilkul thik bhai
    1 week demo me trade karke market ko study karna bahut mushkil hota hai..
    demo account me jitna zadsa trade karoge uitna zada fayda live account me hoga..
    mere hisab se 2-3 mahine demo account me trade karna chahaiye aur uske bad bhi agar aapko lage ki aapke trade aapko acha oprofit de raeh hai, fir live account me aana chahaiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo accounts are widely used by beginner traders to get into the concepts of forex and also even the expert users use them for many purposes like testing their strategy ,MM and even their own EA(or any else) .so as you go in trading you will find the need of demo account every where , so i say that no time limit for demo accounts.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Yeah agree with you buddy. when a newbie do trading on demo, almost all of them just treat it as a game and not take i seriously and thats not beneficial to learning forex.
    And if their betting is good and they get some profit on demo they turn to a real account and in real accounts most of them lose money because they don't know anything.So better learn first because the real purpose of demo is learning and after learning demo gives you a chance to practice what you have learned

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    yep it's not a good idea to do that . it's must that everyone enter to the real trading only after learning the basics of the trading and learn more advanced analyzing . and i think that rather than going with demo use a micro account to start trade , use a lil amount like a $10 to start use it to learn .it is widely suggested now among the newbies by the experienced traders to improve the psychology of the traders well soon .
    Yeah agree with you buddy. when a newbie do trading on demo, almost all of them just treat it as a game and not take i seriously and thats not beneficial to learning forex.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Suppose if a newbie trades without any basics just betting and he constantly makes profit. then will he be advised to start real trading. I guess not.
    yep it's not a good idea to do that . it's must that everyone enter to the real trading only after learning the basics of the trading and learn more advanced analyzing . and i think that rather than going with demo use a micro account to start trade , use a lil amount like a $10 to start use it to learn .it is widely suggested now among the newbies by the experienced traders to improve the psychology of the traders well soon .

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Demo trading ko koi exact wat nahi diya ja sakta..
    jab aapko lagne lage ki aapki deals mostly aapko profit de rahi hai it emans ki ab aap live account me trade kar sakte ho..
    koi fix number of days ya months nahi bataye ja saket demo account ke liye
    Suppose if a newbie trades without any basics just betting and he constantly makes profit. then will he be advised to start real trading. I guess not.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo trading ko koi exact wat nahi diya ja sakta..
    jab aapko lagne lage ki aapki deals mostly aapko profit de rahi hai it emans ki ab aap live account me trade kar sakte ho..
    koi fix number of days ya months nahi bataye ja saket demo account ke liye

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo account me trade karna har trader ke liye bahut zaruri hota hai..
    emotions ko control karna aur greed ko control karna bahut zaruri hota hai forex trading me...
    mere khaya lse number of hours matter nahi karta demo account me..
    kayi baar aapko 50-60 gahnate lag jate hai samjhne me aur kayi baar 500 ghante bhi kam pad jate hai..
    its all about your studies

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by motiurbd View Post
    Mere nazar mein haar newbie ko demo trade karna chahiye utne din tak jab tak wo koi profitable system nahi taiyar karta... Kqun ki agar koi timeframe diya jaye to har kisi liye shayed woh kafi nehi hoga... to iske liye use demo trade karna chahiye continues har mahine..jab tak woh har month a reasonable profit nahi kama sakta... Aap log kya kehte hain?
    It depends on you, but i started trading with real accounts, i feel that to learn trading it is necessary to open a small trading account and learn because you can feel an excitement with real accounts which is not there with demo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1011 of 1014 FirstFirst ... 11 511 911 961 1001 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)